Shooting at Civic Assoc - Exclusive Pictures

dlinclimo

If it's confirmed that the culprit has been taken then that's great news. A stop to the carnage. I must admit I'm surprised. Of all people I wouldn't have expected him to get out of it alive one way or another.

Very sorry from afar to learn of this dreadful event.

@

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just showed Garo's photos on CNN.

@

I hadn't realized there were more than one. Any word yet on what their motive might have been?

Reports say some were shot execution style in the head. They are saying it was a well planned activity.

Garo Kachadourian was being interviewed via that telephone I think on MSNBC..the caption identified him as an AP Photographer which surprised me, didn't know that was his vocation. No mention that he is a mayoral candidate.

Both CNN and MSNBC have called me to get updates. My eye witness has reported that it is confirmed that 8 people have been shot and the two suspects are in custody with a third suspect at large.

BTK - CNN states that 12 are dead. Is this in addition to 8 people that were shot?

Are they looking for the third suspect that is at large?

Reports say some were shot execution style in the head. They are saying it was a well planned activity.

That's grim! Seems there will be a lot more to learn about this in coming days. It escapes me how those offenders would have expected to get away with it.

This nightmare just hit home. One of my neighbor's, his wife is in there. They are at Catholic Charities right now, and nobody is giving out any details to them. Oh no............I will provide updates if I get any. God help them.

This nightmare just hit home. One of my neighbor's, his wife is in there. They are at Catholic Charities right now, and nobody is giving out any details to them. Oh no............I will provide updates if I get any. God help them.

My thoughts and prayers are with you... and your neighbor. I wish their was more I could do. This makes me ill. I hope she is ok. I don't even know what to say........

Joey,

I am so sorry. Your neighbors will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please be sure to let us know how everything is. Hugs to you, and God Bless.

Guest country girl

The press website now says that 13 are confirmed dead. :( This is heartbreaking. Apparently from what Fox news said, Governor Patterson is on his way here.

Many people around the country will be sending their thoughts and prayers to all the families involved. I hope your neighbor has a happy outcome to this tragedy.

Archived