Shooting at Civic Assoc - Exclusive Pictures

dlinclimo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just reported that the third suspect is hold up in the American Civic Center Basement. Authorities have ordered NYSEG to cut the power to the building as they attempt to get the suspect in custody.

I hadn't realized there were more than one. Any word yet on what their motive might have been?

We have a friend who works there she got out the back door.

They teach immigrants English get them housing and jobs, shooter shot himself, supposedly Vietnamese.

In this area the Asians keep to themselves and are good neighbors, some thing must have ticked him off?

I've been reading the posts over on pressconnects. I am so angry at some of the comments on there. Thank-you everyone for sticking to this topic and discussing this tragedy for what it really is...a tragedy instead of going off in directions that help no one. There will be people all over the world reading what is posted there who will get a terrible sense of who we are. My only hope is that they will come here to see that there are many people in our area that have a concern just for the people involved and are not making this a political issue.

May peace be with us all.

She is alive!!!!!!!!!! He talked to her a little while ago. She is being interviewed by the police now!!!! Holy shit!!! Thank you all for your kindness. That was the longest few hours of my life!! I still pray and grieve for the others involved in this. God, I am sorry for you.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

Quoting Joe Biden concerning the terrible incident today..

"I think it's time.. uh.. that uh.. we uh.. we got to figure a way to deal with this senseless, senseless violence."

Buy your guns and ammo folks, while you still can.

Final reports from the scene are that the shooter has been found in the building dead from self inflicted gunshot wounds. Several weapons have been found in the building. Still unconfirmed reports that now 12 victims have been shot and killed. Governor Patterson is presently on his way to Binghamton.

She is alive!!!!!!!!!! He talked to her a little while ago. She is being interviewed by the police now!!!! Holy shit!!! Thank you all for your kindness. That was the longest few hours of my life!! I still pray and grieve for the others involved in this. God, I am sorry for you.

Joey,

Praise God! What a blessing.

Keep us posted on how they both are doing.

Hugs.

My Prayers and those of many others go out to the survivors and the family and friends of those deceased.

If any of them cannot find some comfort from God, hopefully there is someone to bring them solace.

Guest Guest
Reports have come in from inside DSS Law Enforcement has locked down the DSS buildings on Main Street!

High School as well LOCKED DOWN!

Just talked to my son's girlfriend, just released from the highschool, poor thing is scarred to death. Pray...

I am still in shock that something like this would happen here. I know it can, but you always see this as happening somewhere else but not here. I am still in shock that it happened here. Joey I am happy that everything is alright with your neighbor. But lets all say a prayer for those who weren't so lucky. Lets all try to put negative comments aside for a while and focus on helping those cope with this and start the healing.

Archived