Shooting at Civic Assoc - Exclusive Pictures

dlinclimo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Director of communications for the Mayor was asked if anyone has been in contact with the perp. He replied "Yeah, he's been in direct contact with Howard Stern and Babaooey ya retard." NICE!!!!! I hope the rest of the country doesn't think people in Binghamton are like this guy.

We need criminal control, not gun control. How ridiculous your logic is!

Mass murder is always the act of Satan. Pray for the victims families.

Your first part was probably the smartest thing that I have ever seen you post!

this is why we need gun control

Dumbest post/poster so far!

As for the circling Heli, I am on the west side and It keeps passing over. Very large helicopter. 4 windows. Possibly green with a large white stripe running down the side. I cannot confirm if it is a news, medical or military craft. It is moving very quickly. I pray this ends soon.

Director of communications for the Mayor was asked if anyone has been in contact with the perp. He replied "Yeah, he's been in direct contact with Howard Stern and Babaooey ya retard." NICE!!!!! I hope the rest of the country doesn't think people in Binghamton are like this guy.

I just heard this "Andrew Block" from the Mayors Office make this joke while talking with a reporter from FOX News !!!! UNBELIEVABLE !!!!! Who on earth is this man and why would he make a joke like that at a time like this, he should be FIRED, what a Jerk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever hear of a prank phone call?

The problem is I think this really was this "Andrew Block", in the beginning of the interview he was very knowledgable and serious and then it sounded like he was trying to make a funny wisecrack ???? I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was him considering Mayor Ryans pick of people......

Despite the bickering, glad to see all of you are alive and well. It is horrible that anyone has been hurt/killed. We are waiting on tenterhooks, praying that none of our friends have been hurt...My heart breaks for families that will receive devastating news.

@

We need criminal control, not gun control. How ridiculous your logic is!

Mass murder is always the act of Satan. Pray for the victims families.

Most of the time the people aren't criminals..but this isn't the time to talk about it

lets hope everyone is ok

Most of the time the people aren't criminals..but this isn't the time to talk about it

lets hope everyone is ok

Sorry for your misinformation but "most" crimes involving guns are committed by people that DO NOT have the proper handgun license.

Archived