Shooting at Civic Assoc - Exclusive Pictures

dlinclimo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was an interesting day at the high school. Many of the kids were very worried and, all of the students were praying for the hostages. Its unbelievable to think that something like this could happen here. I remembered the virginia tech shootings, i was thinking to myself how something like that could never happen here. Im stunned, enraged, and full of sorrow for those who lost relatives and for those who lost their lives. God be with them all.

Binghamton High was released at aprox 3:15

Well that was an interesting day at the high school. Many of the kids were very worried and, all of the students were praying for the hostages. Its unbelievable to think that something like this could happen here. I remembered the virginia tech shootings, i was thinking to myself how something like that could never happen here. Im stunned, enraged, and full of sorrow for those who lost relatives and for those who lost their lives. God be with them all.

Binghamton High was released at aprox 3:15

wouldn't it be nice if qualified law abiding citizens were allowed to protect thenslves? the gov can't protect you, but you aren't allowed to protect themselves. you are a sitting duck. if this case doesn't prove gun control against law abiding CAUSES MORE VOILENCE, then nothing will.

@JL

Guest Guest-Binghamtonian-*
We have a friend who works there she got out the back door.

They teach immigrants English get them housing and jobs, shooter shot himself, supposedly Vietnamese.

In this area the Asians keep to themselves and are good neighbors, some thing must have ticked him off?

You do realize all Asians are not the same and act the same, right? Just like all white people or black people or whatever do not act and think the same.

Either way, my prayers go out to those lost and their families as well. This is just too sad.

Guest Guest

Satan left his mark on Binghamton today to let the world know he is a live and well. To think this is not a Satan inspired act only gives Satan more power.

Mass murder is a definitive sign of the "the murderer from the beginning."

God bless the victims and their families.

AFC

Guest Guest
Satan left his mark on Binghamton today to let the world know he is a live and well. To think this is not a Satan inspired act only gives Satan more power.

Mass murder is a definitive sign of the "the murderer from the beginning."

God bless the victims and their families.

There are bad people out there, I do not believe in Satan to believe in him is a waste of your energy!

AFC

@JL

Guest Guest

The Governor, State Senator Libous. and Congressman Hinchey all showed up with their 2 cents worth of condolences. Wonder where Schumer, and the other Senator are? Also, we heard from the President and Vice President, but why didn't they also come to town? I haven't heard anything from Fiala. I think that I did hear from the latest candidate for Mayor, someone I think is named Merrill. It's good to see that all these politicians are such caring people.

I monitored BCV at work today in order to stay on top of breaking news. Great job BTK, Garo, and everyone else for helping those who couldn't get to a TV. As usual, BCV is first with news. I have good thoughts to the families of the victims, as well as anyone touched by this tragedy.

Guest Guest
The Governor, State Senator Libous. and Congressman Hinchey all showed up with their 2 cents worth of condolences. Wonder where Schumer, and the other Senator are? Also, we heard from the President and Vice President, but why didn't they also come to town? I haven't heard anything from Fiala. I think that I did hear from the latest candidate for Mayor, someone I think is named Merrill. It's good to see that all these politicians are such caring people.

They all just posed for the photo op as this was a national news opportunity.

Ryan was an embarrassment, can't believe the guy got a law degree with his inability to form sentences.

Garo was the only one that actually DID something by taking the photo's that educated the world.

Nice to see them with his credit on the National News channels.

Great job Garo!

Guest Guest
wouldn't it be nice if qualified law abiding citizens were allowed to protect thenslves? the gov can't protect you, but you aren't allowed to protect themselves. you are a sitting duck. if this case doesn't prove gun control against law abiding CAUSES MORE VOILENCE, then nothing will.

@JL

Indeed. The policies of victim disarmament in NY, and elsewhere, have truly been disastrous.

Will today's horrendous events be used to justify even more victim disarmament?

Guest Guest

It was just on New York News channel Garo's family members have sat on the board of the Civic Assoc. I now can understand his concerns and why he was there!

This post is to the Negitive poster bashing Garo!

@JL

Guest Guest

The President and the Governor want to help in any way they can. How about they

maybe start out by giving each of the 4 victims in the hospital a check for about half a million dollars, and then follow that up by giving each of the friends and relatives of the shooting victims a check for maybe fifty thousand each. It seems that doing something like that ought to help assuage their grief.

Guest Guest
Also, we heard from the President and Vice President, but why didn't they also come to town?

Obama was in France today. He's been in Europe for the G-20 Summit. Biden was giving a speech today in NYC when he mentioned the shootings. Not sure if either of them plan to make it up although NYC might be an easier trip than France.

@JL

maybe start out by giving each of the 4 victims in the hospital a check for about half a million dollars, and then follow that up by giving each of the friends and relatives of the shooting victims a check for maybe fifty thousand each. It seems that doing something like that ought to help assuage their grief.

Are you brain dead? You want to pay off the people that got hurt and the families of the victims?

@

Money will not make this go away, nor will ease the pain of those involved. Case and Point - I just got off the phone with a friend who's wife was in that building this morning. I was horrified when I found out this afternoon, how do you think he felt sitting at Catholic Charities, waiting to hear if his wife was gunned down? How do you think his wife felt watching people get shot to death right in front of her? This is a senseless tragedy. No amount of money will ever make this go away. I am eternally grateful that she made it out without getting physically hurt but the emotional damage cannot be repaired with money. Maybe it will never go away.

Jeesus H Christ...and it starts already. :rolleyes:

Once again thank you to BCV and Mr. K, (sorry not sure about spelling of last name). Since none of our local news stations were covering this tragedy I was on here most of the day monitoring what was going on until the bigger stations picked it up and of course used your photos. My heart goes out to these people, I just can not even imagine........many prayers.

Jeez, you'd think listening to the story on ABC news that it's right next door! Also, that Binghamton is a small rural farming community :lol:

JEEZ I know for a FACT 8 BU students live in the house right next door. Hummmm ya think maybe it would be important for the university to let 20 year olds know the situation????

Very stressful day at the hospital. Glad it is over with. Very tragic day. It is like a nightmare and one you hope never happens. I pray we never have something like this ever happen again around here.

I for one, am glad that Satan has been identified as the culprit. This should save law enforcement a ton of time and resources investigating the event. We wouldn't want a little thing like personal accountability mucking up the issue.

I sat there at work today, just a few blocks away from it all, thinking about the families of those trapped inside. I saw what my coworker was going thru when she could not reach her son today at Binghamton High School. My prayers go out to the families of those who were killed today and can only hope that our community pulls thru this stronger than ever.

@

Archived