new restuarant

mulligan

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

No restaurant in the Downtown area, new or old, can even come close to the menu or the way they prepare meals at Lost Dog! That's a fact Jack!

Guest mr ed

No restaurant in the Downtown area, new or old, can even come close to the menu or the way they prepare meals at Lost Dog! That's a fact Jack!

[/quote

The Riverwalk has a sign out saying their resturant is open. I think i will try that place. I get tired of eating the same old goat meat.

Guest Guest

[/quote

The Riverwalk has a sign out saying their resturant is open. I think i will try that place. I get tired of eating the same old goat meat.

HEAR THE RESTAURANT IN RIVERWALK IS REALLY GOOD!

Guest Real Chef in Town

There was a story on one of the local news sites about it, and he's got an interesting resume.

Sounds like we just might have a "Real Chef in Town". Hear it it really nice at Riverwalk.

Guest Guest

i have an 80+ year old relative that has eaten red meat nearly every day of her life... seems to be doing just fine... much goes into how its prepared... though everyone is different

Some people can smoke a pack a day until their 90. Doesn't mean other people should. Just saying.

Guest Guest

Burger Mondays ripped me off. I signed for a generous tip and they took out double the tip. $8.00 is not enough for me to make a big fuss about, but the experience was enough to keep me out of there from now on.

Guest Guest

They need a 'White Castle' in this area. It will keep the local Buffalo butts happy.

Yea, but White Castle attracts negroes like sewage attracts flies. There will be a shooting a night there.

Guest Guest

Get in your flivvers now and check out a new Japanese/Chinese Buffet

in the Scranton's Viewmont Mall where the Golden Corral used to be!!

It's along the lines of the Buffet Star but nicer and newer!!

Standard fare but they had some things on the nicely priced lunch

buffet that is usually on the dinner buffets here!!

Do you know there's 14,500 views on this subject at this time!!

Archived