2011 STAC Boys Soccer

DarkManX14

RELAX kids - safe to say that Section IV Class AA schools have proven that they are certainly competitive on the state level. Be it over Ithaca or UE or (coming soon) Elmira, Vestal has typically come out on top and Battle-Tested for the comp they will face out of Section. There is no disgrace in a 2-1 victory over a game UE squad.

Good luck to the Golden Bears at the next level - Bring another one home for Section IV.

Enough of the territorial pissings already.

Agreed.

As long as we can agree everyone has had they're time on top, whether it be when Ithaca had they're time or when UE did too.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed.

As long as we can agree everyone has had they're time on top, whether it be when Ithaca had they're time or when UE did too.

I will defer to the record book to acknowledge the "time spent on top". Does anyone have the list of Section IV Class AA Soccer Champions since the onset of the State Playoffs ? I am certain that Vestal has the most Class AA championships - and I have no horse in this race ...

RELAX kids - safe to say that Section IV Class AA schools have proven that they are certainly competitive on the state level. Be it over Ithaca or UE or (coming soon) Elmira, Vestal has typically come out on top and Battle-Tested for the comp they will face out of Section. There is no disgrace in a 2-1 victory over a game UE squad.

Good luck to the Golden Bears at the next level - Bring another one home for Section IV.

Enough of the territorial pissings already.

Yes now people just have to root for our section and hopefully all the soccer fans will show up and cheer for vestal on saturday even if they are ue fans. The more fans there the better chance the vestal boys will have of winning. Fans make a huge difference and can help them get to the next round

Guest soccerfan2

Next time you come on to trash the rest of the league that vestal "got bored with", make sure you can correctly speak English moron. Accept the fact that UE and Ithaca weren't that far behind the "Golden Boys" from Vestal.

anytime a team only scores 1 goal vs 11 goals over 3 games, that bores me. accept what fact? I just gave you the facts!

Yes now people just have to root for our section and hopefully all the soccer fans will show up and cheer for vestal on saturday even if they are ue fans. The more fans there the better chance the vestal boys will have of winning. Fans make a huge difference and can help them get to the next round

It would be nice if some fans came up for the ME game considering it's at basically the same time at the same place

I will defer to the record book to acknowledge the "time spent on top". Does anyone have the list of Section IV Class AA Soccer Champions since the onset of the State Playoffs ? I am certain that Vestal has the most Class AA championships - and I have no horse in this race ...

I believe Ithaca has one, maybe two.....Vestal has three. No one else fro section iv class AA has won a state championship sine the advent of the playoffs

I believe Ithaca has one, maybe two.....Vestal has three. No one else fro section iv class AA has won a state championship sine the advent of the playoffs

I though Vestal had 4? I know both Ithaca and UE have been to the state finals in the nineties, unfortunatly winless.

Have to say the fields up there-HoF have really started to get bad this season. I thinks its time Section 4 pulls the plug on using them for big games and starts putting the important matches on the good turf fields we have. For a long time having nice elite level grass fields was a bonus to use but the fields do not get the care they need any longer. The field that ME/JC played on last week was in rough shape, tons of muddy patches and ruts from the SV/Oneonta game and it should have been moved down to where the Class D teams had played that field was in better shape. Once you run a field like that down and don't get the seeding/watering/care to get it back a field is ruined.

Guest soccerfan2

vestal lost

me won

both went to pks

actually both matches were a tie and me advances and vestal did not because of PKs. Vestal did not lose they just did not advance.

actually both matches were a tie and me advances and vestal did not because of PKs. Vestal did not lose they just did not advance.

It's statements like this that give soccer it's pussy reputaton ...

Weinies who constantly "correct" others - most of whom have gathered there soccer knowledge from carting little Johnnie to Rec league & club practices.

That and the fakers & divers on the World Cup level.

Weinies who constantly "correct" others - most of whom have gathered there soccer knowledge from carting little Johnnie to Rec league & club practices.

The pharmacy called.........................your meds are ready for pickup.

Guest soccerfan2

LOL I think you could look at yourself as that person carrying your little boy around club practices and having no knowledge of anything. I correct myself ... you are the loser! and probably will always be! You need to be corrected because you write stuff that is only intended to get a reaction. Well here it is.

...and posts like this show how ignorant you are. Soccer doesn't have a "pussy" reputation except in the US from ignorant idiots like yourself.

Truth hurts ...

When's that big TV contract getting signed anyway ?

All you EURO nut huggers - how's that USA team doing these days ? Think they'll get by Cameroon next time ?

Actually played soccer at a high level - just can't stand the weinies that act as if they have some divine knowledge about the sport and defend it blindly. As soon as this country embraces a more physical - aggressive style of play, success at the international level will follow. Never going to beat the EUROS at their pussified version of the sport. This video cracks me up ...

ad: Do you get it in ...

45 sec | 2 years ago

youtube.com

Truth hurts ...

When's that big TV contract getting signed anyway ?

All you EURO nut huggers - how's that USA team doing these days ? Think they'll get by Cameroon next time ?

Actually played soccer at a high level - just can't stand the weinies that act as if they have some divine knowledge about the sport and defend it blindly. As soon as this country embraces a more physical - aggressive style of play, success at the international level will follow. Never going to beat the EUROS at their pussified version of the sport. This video cracks me up ...

ad: Do you get it in ...

45 sec | 2 years ago

youtube.com

What was the "high" level of soccer you played at? Modified??? Pretty sure it was and then you were one of those kids who quit to go run cross country bc you sucked!!!

Guest soccer2

What was the "high" level of soccer you played at? Modified??? Pretty sure it was and then you were one of those kids who quit to go run cross country bc you sucked!!!

Yes he probably sat the bench in modified and is still is imagining he can play soccer. I am sorry but you got some anger issues. and go get some help!

Archived