Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Devils Advocate

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

-George Washington

George Washington never said that. Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX) did.

• Ok. I will conced it is disputed:

• Attributed to "The First President of the United States" in "Liberty and Government" by W. M., in The Christian Science Journal, Vol. XX, No. 8
  • (November 1902) edited by Mary Baker Eddy, p. 465; no earlier or original source for this statement is cited; later quoted in The Cry for Justice : An Anthology of the Literature of Social Protest (1915) edited by Upton Sinclair, p. 305, from which it became far more widely quoted and in Frank J. Wilstach, A Dictionary of Similes, 2d ed., p. 526 (1924). In The Great Thoughts (1985), George Seldes says, p. 441, col. 2, footnote, this paragraph “although credited to the ‘Farewell’ [address] cannot be found in it. Lawson Hamblin, who owns a facsimile, and Horace Peck, America’s foremost authority on quotations, informed me this paragraph is apocryphal.” This can be found with minor variations in wording and in punctuation, and with “fearful” for “troublesome,” in George Seldes's book, p. 727 (1966).
  • Unsourced variant : Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

George Washington never said that. Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX) did.

However Gohmert did not say it first.

• Ok. I will concede it is disputed:

• Attributed to "The First President of the United States" in "Liberty and Government" by W. M., in The Christian Science Journal, Vol. XX, No. 8
  • (November 1902) edited by Mary Baker Eddy, p. 465; no earlier or original source for this statement is cited; later quoted in The Cry for Justice : An Anthology of the Literature of Social Protest (1915) edited by Upton Sinclair, p. 305, from which it became far more widely quoted and in Frank J. Wilstach, A Dictionary of Similes, 2d ed., p. 526 (1924). In The Great Thoughts (1985), George Seldes says, p. 441, col. 2, footnote, this paragraph “although credited to the ‘Farewell’ [address] cannot be found in it. Lawson Hamblin, who owns a facsimile, and Horace Peck, America’s foremost authority on quotations, informed me this paragraph is apocryphal.” This can be found with minor variations in wording and in punctuation, and with “fearful” for “troublesome,” in George Seldes's book, p. 727 (1966).
  • Unsourced variant : Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

Two of Joe's quotes:

Talking about the movie "Deliverance"

“After those guys tied that one guy to the tree and raped him, man-raped him in the film, why didn’t the guy go the sheriff?” Biden asked.

Obviously Biden did not see the movie or remember what happened.

Also this one:

“When they’re 12 to 14, a dad puts his beautiful little daughter to bed. And then the next morning, there’s a snake in the bed.”

Biden has definitely gone off the deep end. There is something mentally wrong with him. He needs to be encouraged to resign ASAP.

I think he has proven himself to be in the 90% of politicians who are either psychopaths, sociopaths or pedophiles for sure. If he doesn't run for prez we will know even his handlers figured it out. I'm guessing he has a a bloodline that blends with the Bush family.

75'

The celebrated anthropologist Clifford Geertz has half-jokingly suggested that all states can be parceled into four types: pluralist, in which the state is seen by its people as having moral legitimacy; populist, in which government is viewed as an expression of the people’s will; “great beast,” in which the rulers’ power depends on using force to keep the populace cowed; and “great fraud,” in which the elite uses smoke and mirrors to convince the people of its inherent authority.
–Charles Mann – from the book “1491”

Maybe you can share the whole speech and its content instead of just the snippet you were fed.

Once again you confuse me.

So to you when a non-:eftist opines on what she/he sees and hears it is because they were "fed" the basis for the opinion? Yet when you and your ilk parrot the propaganda spouted on CNN, MSNBC et al you are merely disseminating facts?

At least crazy Joe knows there are not 57 States yet nor has he said a Bill needed to be passed before we can find out what is in it.

Keep mounting your admirable defense of the obvious out of control tyranical Administration and Democrat Party, you show yourself to be as crazy as them and it is hilarious.

Once again you confuse me.

So to you when a non-:eftist opines on what she/he sees and hears it is because they were "fed" the basis for the opinion? Yet when you and your ilk parrot the propaganda spouted on CNN, MSNBC et al you are merely disseminating facts?

At least crazy Joe knows there are not 57 States yet nor has he said a Bill needed to be passed before we can find out what is in it.

Keep mounting your admirable defense of the obvious out of control tyranical Administration and Democrat Party, you show yourself to be as crazy as them and it is hilarious.

You are constantly confused - you make that obvious every time you post.

Once again - Maybe you can share the whole speech and its content instead of just the snippet you were fed. Just like the 57 state thing you continually take out of context.

"obvious out of control tyranical Administration and Democrat Party"? You know sniffing glue destroys your brain don't you?

You are constantly confused - you make that obvious every time you post.

Once again - Maybe you can share the whole speech and its content instead of just the snippet you were fed. Just like the 57 state thing you continually take out of context.

"obvious out of control tyranical Administration and Democrat Party"? You know sniffing glue destroys your brain don't you?

Out of context? Really?

And who can ever forget this little fruedian slip?

But at least rev.Wright and louie farrakhan turned him to Christianity.

Just how often does the DC mahdi speak out of context? allah willing yoou will one day open your eyes.

You are so simple JB it is scary......

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp

Yeah, when I see and hear something Snopes is the first place I check to learn what I should think about what was just seen and heard!

How many times did georgie boy need to remind obama that he (obama) was supposed to say he was Christian?

We know JB - you will believe whatever you need to believe - facts be damned. lol

One day you may look in the mirror and see where the problem really is.

We know JB - you will believe whatever you need to believe - facts be damned. lol

One day you may look in the mirror and see where the problem really is.

Mission Accomplished!

Now go check huffpo they have a couple new distortions for you to regurgitate.

• 5 months later...

Did they have him locked somewhere with a gag until after the election, or did the media just not report on him? I do not recall hearing anything out of him for quite a while. In fact, I forgot he was even around!

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Biden made a midday lunch run Thursday to pick up sandwiches for himself and the president, but when it came time to pay the tab, the vice president came up short.

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/24035344/biden-welcomes-delaware-born-sandwich-shop-to-dc

It is tough when you don't have to pay for anything. Everything is free to old Joe.

A VP like Joe Biden takes a load off the SS (Secret Service). With Joe as VP, even I would take a bullet for the president. No matter how bad it is now, the president is calculating, and thinking about every word to cover his butt. The roof may fall in two years down the road, but there is a time delay and wiggle room. That is how he got where he is. Ole' Joe is just a loose deck cannon in a typhoon. He verbally smacks, smashes, and splinters everything around him. I did not know Spiro Agnew had a kid brother.

Every time a microphone is shoved in his face, or he is range of a shotgun mic, it is like an I.E.D. controlled with two wires and a Mickey Mouse wrist watch. He may, or may not go off. The possible international damage is my concern. We will live beyond health care, but not WWIII. The incoming would be going off as someone explained to him what he had just said.

Guest RogerRebuttal

The best part of threads like this is that the people writing it are being watched.

Fear of oneself should be managed with a psychiatrist, not spread on a website.

The best part of threads like this is that the people writing it are being watched.

:) You're lucky you don't get hot flashes. OR DO YOU? :blink::)

At one time or another everyone is being watched. The only difference between now and 200 years ago is that over time technology has made it possible to watch everyone, not just a select group. I am quite sure that registered users on BCV are not considered a credible threat. There is more critical talk in bars, the workplace, etc. where people think they are secure.

If they feel the need to watch me, my case workers will fall asleep out of boredom. What the heck, everyone needs a job.

Life is to damn short to live in fear.

Guest RogerRebuttal

My point being, some people abuse the right when it comes to freedom of speech... To tarnish a President to me is treason. Some overstep, and Im just offering up an FYI, because this information is retrievable. Because its on here doesn't mean someone can't place a complaint on you for harassment. In other words, chose your words wisely.