Section 4 Football

JoeTheDrunk

Like four of the starters drum last year's defense are students in Ivy League schools, that's more than a third. They may not be on television... but you will be working for them in a few years. Douche.

I am a millionaire so I don't think I will be working for any of them. When these guys graduate they won't stay in this area anyway douche. There are no jobs for them. Get back to me when you can tell me when a M.E. alumnus played a sport on television.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. Makes their success even more note worthy considering ME's D3 players are beating D1/NFL players?

??? WTF?

Uh,no. The NFL players played on teams that beat M-E a decade ago. You honestly think HS players from 2011/2012 that played vs M-E are in the NFL already?

??? WTF?

Uh,no. The NFL players played on teams that beat M-E a decade ago. You honestly think HS players from 2011/2012 that played vs M-E are in the NFL already?

None of them ever will be.

Good point. Makes their success even more note worthy considering ME's D3 players are beating D1/NFL players?

The point is they are not beating D1/NFL players...NYS HS Football is basically regarded as a joke to the higher levels. There are small schools in states like Fla, Tex, Cali, Ohio, Pa, La that produce more D1 players than Sect 4 does each year. Woodland HS in Pittsburgh has put out 90 D1 players with 7 currently in the NFL, Cal Poly HS has 5 NFL players currently, At Aquainas a HS in Ft Lauterdale leads the way with 8 on rosters this year. Here's what ESPN says directly

"Not coincidentally, the bulk of NFL players come from the most populous states, with the exception of New York. California (226), Florida (184) and Texas (183) supply by far the most players." why the exception of NY? Our football sucks end of story

ME might have seen 1 NFL player in the past 2 runs to their state titles if that...

"Not coincidentally, the bulk of NFL players come from the most populous states, with the exception of New York. California (226), Florida (184) and Texas (183) supply by far the most players." why the exception of NY? Our football sucks end of story

Better competition makes for better players

Guest ME wish they were Vestal

Your better than us, so u must be cheating. We will take our ball and go home.

But what about swimming? 3x state champs? Field hockey?? that goes to final four in state year after year. Boys and girls basketball winning STAC and section 4 year after year.

Steroids??? No. Lots of jealousy?? YES SIR...

U know what u are?? LOSER.....

No jealousy across the river in Vestal. Still #1 academics and have had athletic success year in and year out in all sports. Actually, I love coming on here and reading ME crap. Thank God, our Vestal athletes and parents don't act like them. Glad my agent pushed us towards buying a house in Vestal.

I am a millionaire so I don't think I will be working for any of them. When these guys graduate they won't stay in this area anyway douche. There are no jobs for them. Get back to me when you can tell me when a M.E. alumnus played a sport on television.

sure you are

One of them is apparently fifteen per cent owner of the Steelers, does that count?

Guest Humiliated Golden Bear

From

Tank loses another game he should have won. Vestal was 2-0 and U.E. was 0-2 with no defense all year. Tank puts up only 6 points against a terrible defense and gets blown out 29-6. Anderson should be terminated from his position at once. He is a disgrace to the once proud Vestal football tradition. A rookie coach like Baleno even beat him. Baleno did not hav e his team prepared to play and Tank still got whipped.

Tank loses another game he should have won. Vestal was 2-0 and U.E. was 0-2 with no defense all year. Tank puts up only 6 points against a terrible defense and gets blown out 29-6. Anderson should be terminated from his position at once. He is a disgrace to the once proud Vestal football tradition. A rookie coach like Baleno even beat him. Baleno did not hav e his team prepared to play and Tank still got whipped.

Stupid post. UE is 0-2 because they lost to the best AA team in the state possibly and the best AA team in section 4. A game they play again UE wins. Vestal beat Norwich and a very bad Corning team that lost to Owego. UE will win out the rest of the season and win the A title in section 4. They will also beat the section 3 rep like last yr. after that they will probably get spanked again by Sweet Home in semis.

UE....who based on last night is not a very good team, beat an even poorer Vestal team. Neither team is good...UE just better than a terribly coached Vestal team...it was a really tough game to watch. Don't know if UE will win out or not but if they do it is just a statement of how really bad HS football is in the area...with the exception of ME and maybe 1 or 2 others.. Watching that game last night was like getting teeth pulled.

Saw the write up on Scepaniak, at Northern Michigan on this thread he had over 400 total yareds not a bad day for a section 4 QB.

He's playing for Wagner. Must be the wrong Scepaniak.

Guest Guestyogi

UE....who based on last night is not a very good team, beat an even poorer Vestal team. Neither team is good...UE just better than a terribly coached Vestal team...it was a really tough game to watch. Don't know if UE will win out or not but if they do it is just a statement of how really bad HS football is in the area...with the exception of ME and maybe 1 or 2 others.. Watching that game last night was like getting teeth pulled.

Vestal loses their best player first play of game......what would have happened to UE if Davis was thrown out??? Vestal with Carlin beats UE without their best running back. Let's see what happens in sectional playoffs.

Guest Guestpost

Saw the write up on Scepaniak, at Northern Michigan on this thread he had over 400 total yareds not a bad day for a section 4 QB.

Celeb is a tight end for Wagner. He has not played first three games. Might not see much action in college as tight end due to "HOS" affliction. "HOS = Hands Of Stone"

Tank was not oatcoached. UE is just better period. Ue had like 4 turnovers that could have been points on the board. Vestal has a hard time getting their better athletes to play football. Their better athletes play soccer and lacrosse

Poor JC kids. Offense so predictable. Unbalanced line with lineman in 4 point stance, you know where the ball is going every single time. Elmira defenders were in the back field time and time again because the the JC linemen can't get out of their stance. And their punt formation? Why not just go for it on 4th down? If my kid went to JC I'd tell him to run cross country.

Archived