Section 4 Football

JoeTheDrunk

It would be interesting if they did an investagation into the Maine Endwell football program for kids on performance enhancing drugs. ME is a very affluent community and it is easy now for students to get a hold of performance enhancing drugs. I could see having a team like they have had the last two years every once in a while and I understand the value of weight training. But it seems that what is taking place in ME needs to be looked at. I am not pointing this out because of the success of ME, but mostly because of the physical size of the kids. It is sad that drug testing does not take place at the high school level. I feel sorry for any young athlete who would put this in their body now and not understand the long term side effects. ME is a very good program, but the most annoying thing is the lack of humility. We all understand that you have a great program, but the way they carry themselves can turn your stomach.

This has to be one of the most idiotic posts I've seen on here in a while. You really think these kids are shooting roids? Come on. Don't make up stupid and moronic things just because a team has a little bit of success over the course of three years. Use your brain idiot. And ME is one of the most classy teams around. They don't brag anywhere publicly, for instance look at the players post game talks with newspapers and such. Or coach gallaghers. They complimented BHS multiple times. If you want to look at a classless team, look at BHS (Ramil specifically) or UE. Last weekend, UE had two unsportmanlikes in the first half alone.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest just sayin

Wont mention his name because of the slanderous accusations idiots like you make on this site. ME has a good football program so it must be steroids?!?! You sir have issues that need treatment from a professional. I really hope your a pimply, snot nosed kid and not an adult. As far as the people that were laid off you are a scum bag for dragging their incredible misfortune into a discussion on high school football. This is an over used statement, but YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

I never said it was steroids. I was just saying it was suspect. Their incredible misfortune, their misfortune was a direct result of your district being top heavy in admin staff and the millions you put into the new pool...new football stadium...etc....I don't have an issue with ME football team,, I don't know anyone personally. What I do know is that idiots like you who probably never played the game get on these boards and talk crap. the whole ME=gold standard gives you a bad name,,,not the players. Its to bad that alumni that donated the 2 million to the school wasn't there with his check book out when 70 plus people lost their jobs

Please find a difference in the way the boys on that team act and they of a few (probably trolls) on this site act. They are a good bunch of kids. Before you say it... a championship caliber team needs to practice on sides kicks, that is often a difference maker in a tight game. Idiots who post on here do not represent the boys of that team.

Guest just sayin

Please find a difference in the way the boys on that team act and they of a few (probably trolls) on this site act. They are a good bunch of kids. Before you say it... a championship caliber team needs to practice on sides kicks, that is often a difference maker in a tight game. Idiots who post on here do not represent the boys of that team.

oh please with the onside kick garbage. up by 30 points and onside kicking is a slap in the face of your opponent. practice them at practice.

oh please with the onside kick garbage. up by 30 points and onside kicking is a slap in the face of your opponent. practice them at practice.

They aren't onside kicks, they are squib kicks. They do those so the team has no chance at returning a kick for a TD. When your defense is as good as ME's is, why risk it. The only let up a touchdown, maybe 2 a game.

I never said it was steroids. I was just saying it was suspect. Their incredible misfortune, their misfortune was a direct result of your district being top heavy in admin staff and the millions you put into the new pool...new football stadium...etc....I don't have an issue with ME football team,, I don't know anyone personally. What I do know is that idiots like you who probably never played the game get on these boards and talk crap. the whole ME=gold standard gives you a bad name,,,not the players. Its to bad that alumni that donated the 2 million to the school wasn't there with his check book out when 70 plus people lost their jobs

Your right you never said/typed the word steroids, you just implied it. What's the difference? There is none. The ME budget is far from top heavy with administration. The administration at ME been cut by 25% in the last decade or so. So much so that they didn't cut any administrators last year, besides a food service administrator, because the administration is already at the bare bones level. So I'm an idiot? You know nothing idiot. And I played the game and have coached it for decades. And who the hell are you to tell Tom Tull what to do with his money? Make your own fortune and sit on your high horse and make donation to school districts. By the way Mr. Tull has made many donations in the past to academic areas at ME. I guess you did not know that? Idiot!! Shut up and GET A LIFE!!

Guest just sayin

They aren't onside kicks, they are squib kicks. They do those so the team has no chance at returning a kick for a TD. When your defense is as good as ME's is, why risk it. The only let up a touchdown,

They aren't onside kicks, they are squib kicks. They do those so the team has no chance at returning a kick for a TD. When your defense is as good as ME's is, why risk it. The only let up a touchdown, maybe 2 a game.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Wont mention his name because of the slanderous accusations idiots like you make on this site. ME has a good football program so it must be steroids?!?! You sir have issues that need treatment from a professional. I really hope your a pimply, snot nosed kid and not an adult. As far as the people that were laid off you are a scum bag for dragging their incredible misfortune into a discussion on high school football. This is an over used statement, but YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

Wow, could you be more defensive?

Wow, could you be more defensive?

Your right you never said/typed the word steroids, you just implied it. What's the difference? There is none. The ME budget is far from top heavy with administration. The administration at ME been cut by 25% in the last decade or so. So much so that they didn't cut any administrators last year, besides a food service administrator, because the administration is already at the bare bones level. So I'm an idiot? You know nothing idiot. And I played the game and have coached it for decades. And who the hell are you to tell Tom Tull what to do with his money? Make your own fortune and sit on your high horse and make donation to school districts. By the way Mr. Tull has made many donations in the past to academic areas at ME. I guess you did not know that? Idiot!! Shut up and GET A LIFE!!

You should consider using the word "idiot" less. Maybe you could just say "oh yeah, we'll you're one too". Nah nah nah nah nah nah

Adam Gallagher was cleared by neurosurgeons 2 weeks ago you moron... KG had no such injury, just a headache last week.... How bout you get a clue? Is this the only thing binghmaton fans have to say about that game today?

It is amazing about how defensive the "sparents" are for the ME=gold standard! People are not jealous of the spoiled Spartans...they are just tired of hearing all of the fanfare!

The truth is that there is more out there than just steriods for kids to take. I would not be surprised if some of them are on human growth hormone that was prescribed by a doctor. Also there are other supplements that can be taken. The truth is that there is no drug testing at the high school level. Kids are able to put whatever they want into their bodies, but the sad thing is they don't understand the long term side effects of this. I will not deny that ME has a great football program, but looking at the size of the school district and how many kids they have that are as physically big as they are is interesting. I would not be surprised if an investagation was done not only into the program, but the facility they work out with, what would be found.

I can personally attest that the "steroid" talk is complete nonsense. No one works harder in the weight room than ME, the kids simply don't miss workouts. They lift 3-4 times a week all year round, of course you are going to see gains. The training program in place at ME is top notch, and not stuck in the stone age like say a UE or JC program is. For future reference don't just assume the kids are cheating by taking Performance Enhancers when they win a 3rd state title in a row.

Your better than us, so u must be cheating. We will take our ball and go home.

But what about swimming? 3x state champs? Field hockey?? that goes to final four in state year after year. Boys and girls basketball winning STAC and section 4 year after year.

Steroids??? No. Lots of jealousy?? YES SIR...

U know what u are?? LOSER.....

ME if your program is so great, where are all of your D1 kids? You have 2 at Big Red, mainly because of grade, Ivey League is a glorified D2 division. The rest are D3, that says it all about your program. NY is at the bottom of the barrel as far as college recruiting, why? Because their football stinks, compared to almost any other state. Sure every year there maybe a few kids that are outstanding, but they aren't from ME. UE has produced the best talent, Jones boys and JT, JC has Daquan, and a couple of kids went to Wagner, one of them from Bingo. What's ME's list, please, and tell me who from section 4 as a QB has gone anywhere in the last 6 or 8 years and is playing. I know of only 1 and that's the kid from Vestal, Scepanik at Northern Mich. ME is a good small town program, in a lousy football state, that's it.

Well said. Most are playing JV at D3, davis and Jacoby both. Sorrenti seeing a little time at Utica. Good luck to them, but no D1 players except Haddock and Uceta. All good HS players on an outstanding team, but NY isnt Ohio,Texas, PA, or Cali.

Well said. Most are playing JV at D3, davis and Jacoby both. Sorrenti seeing a little time at Utica. Good luck to them, but no D1 players except Haddock and Uceta. All good HS players on an outstanding team, but NY isnt Ohio,Texas, PA, or Cali.

And also taught how to cover an onside kick when you are already winning by 30 points.

anyone who has watched them play regularly over the last five seasons knows this...they have not used the standard kick off..they usually SQUIB kick...they never punt....rarely put someone back to field a punt..the coaches want no part of the normal kicking procedures....hence they get accused of on sides kicks when they are not...since it is hard to argue against a 39win...1 loss.. record...out comes the no class accusers...ho...hum..

anyone who has watched them play regularly over the last five seasons knows this...they have not used the standard kick off..they usually SQUIB kick...they never punt....rarely put someone back to field a punt..the coaches want no part of the normal kicking procedures....hence they get accused of on sides kicks when they are not...since it is hard to argue against a 39win...1 loss.. record...out comes the no class accusers...ho...hum..

Make that 36-4 in their last 40.

Likely will be 40-0 in their most recent 40 early next season though

Like four of the starters drum last year's defense are students in Ivy League schools, that's more than a third. They may not be on television... but you will be working for them in a few years. Douche.

They will not have anyone on television in any sport in the near future. Have they ever????

ME if your program is so great, where are all of your D1 kids? You have 2 at Big Red, mainly because of grade, Ivey League is a glorified D2 division. The rest are D3, that says it all about your program. NY is at the bottom of the barrel as far as college recruiting, why? Because their football stinks, compared to almost any other state. Sure every year there maybe a few kids that are outstanding, but they aren't from ME. UE has produced the best talent, Jones boys and JT, JC has Daquan, and a couple of kids went to Wagner, one of them from Bingo. What's ME's list, please, and tell me who from section 4 as a QB has gone anywhere in the last 6 or 8 years and is playing. I know of only 1 and that's the kid from Vestal, Scepanik at Northern Mich. ME is a good small town program, in a lousy football state, that's it.

Good point. Makes their success even more note worthy considering ME's D3 players are beating D1/NFL players?

Archived