MAJOR SCANDAL to ROCK BPD, Bring Down Chief Joe Zikuski

BinghamtonBill

From what I know about this matter Zikuski is attempting to fire a female Police Officer and she is not taking it lying down. The Officer has retained attorney Ron Benjamin and if the City continues to pursue her termination what will be exposed will make the BPD look like the circus it is in a very public way. Many young Officers are seeking employment with other departments and several have already jumped ship as a result of the working conditions under Zikuski, Eggleston and Yeager.

I think it is possible Rich David is allowing this to play out so he does not have to be the bad guy in the eyes of the Z. This coupled with the Harrington matter is not going to be pretty for the BPD and some of it's high ranking Officers. The civil service hearing for the Officer is coming up but that is just the start. Rich David can't say he was not warned.

Post # 27 details some of what is likely to become public as a result of this, that is if Candace allows it to be reported.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uncle buck, on 27 Feb 2015 - 9:51 PM, said:

Rich David is ignorant! Liar & cheat!

Let's see how many Law suits are we up to now that Binghamton Police Chief Joe Zikuski is the principal party too?

1. Dick's Garage their Law suit aganist the City of Binghamton!

2. Pat Harrington's case is not too far off that is aganist the City!

3. I'll mention this one when the time is right. I know of this situation and the players this is aganist the City. This is the one that will take down many in the Binghamton Police Department. The one's in question are of rank in the BPD!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived