73 in a row!!

sportsexpert

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna be tough to fudge the unemployment stats as well as the current admin has. Let's not forget the trillions in additional debt you and I are now in will have to be paid back. Printing up new money, AKA quantative easing or QE for short, will only get us so far.

I'm quite positive you'll begin regurgitating all of the truthful but negative economic statistics that will start to be reported once Hillary loses the election.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid Sporto...

I'm not a republican/ democratic lover. I go with who gets the job done. I loved Regan, and Obama is not even close to as bad as many have said he would be. Economy is growing. I like that, and I try to look at the bright side. Interesting how people like yourself can always spin a positive into a negative.

I'm quite positive you'll begin regurgitating all of the truthful but negative economic statistics that will start to be reported once Trump loses the election in a landslide.

I'm not a republican/ democratic lover. I go with who gets the job done. I loved Regan, and Obama is not even close to as bad as many have said he would be. Economy is growing. I like that, and I try to look at the bright side. Interesting how people like yourself can always spin a positive into a negative.

I'm quite positive you'll begin regurgitating all of the truthful but negative economic statistics that will start to be reported once Trump loses the election in a landslide.

The Hillary haters can't get over the fact that Obama pulled the economy out of the toilet, save the US auto industry and stopped the bleeding in the mortgage and banking industries.

They can point to a thousand different reasons why other people are responsible for all that. If the economy had gone full blown worldwide depression you can bet it would have been HIS fault. HE was in the captain's chair, making the decisions, when GWB's recession had hit hard and was headed into the sewer pipes and fast.

How things change in a month. I see no way Hillary wins at this point.

What does it tell you about our country when someone like Donald Trump can become president?

How things change in a month. I see no way Hillary wins at this point.

What does it tell you about our country when someone like Donald Trump can become president?

It means people are fed up with career politicians.

Donald knocked 16 other candidates out of the race. illary needed a cheating DNC to knock out an old man.

Ditto

If you're so sure you shouldn't have a problem backing up your assertion.

Put some money up to back up what you're saying.

Pledge, say, $100 to the Front St. Animal Shelter, or a local charity of your choice, if you're wrong. Use Jan. 1 as the deadline.

-If she has Parkinson's, you've won bragging rights.

-If she doesn't you're out $100.

-If it's still not certain, you're out nothing. If 3 major news outlets report they still don't know, you're off the hook. If 3 of them say she doesn't, you can't contest it with something goofy, like Breitbart or infowars.

I'll pledge 100, I don't think January is reasonable enough time though... There is, however, no way she goes 8 years I'm afraid.

Is she's so afflicted we should find out before the end of the year.

No one is talking about 8 years. Even if she were at peak physical health, I doubt at her age that she'd do more than one term. GWB and Obama were much younger when they started their first terms.

• 3 months later...

Agreed. Let's hope he sticks to his word and starts to focus on helping Legal Americans vs spending everything we have on helping foreign enemy powers, terrorists, criminals and those who would just as soon wipe us off the face of the Earth like the last President did. Even if Trump did nothing, he still would gave succeeded Obamanation in helping AMERICAN Citizens!

• 2 months later...

This guy is a joke!!

Spicer quotes President Trump on jobs report: "They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now"

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-to-trump-once-phony-employment-data-1489176837-htmlstory.html

No responses? If I posted the same post during Obamas presidency, multiple Trump lovers would have posted links with info. regarding to narrative that Obama is an idiot. No qualms, that is reality. But, where is the same scrutiny for Trump? BCVoice is more like GOPvoice??

You mean the numbers that Trump says are valid now? Do you get the point yet?

The job numbers are still misrepresenting the unemployment numbers. I've brought up before in this thread how the formula was changed in 2010 and how long term unemployment and underemployment are not represented correctly to show how weak the numbers truly are. I don't care who's in the White House and whether I agree or disagree with their policies, the job numbers are BS.

The numbers are going to get worse with two major factors - robots and Amazon. Manufacturing, transportation and retail jobs will increasingly disappear.

You mean the numbers that Trump says are valid now? Do you get the point yet?

Yea, you are the smart one... you started this thread on April 1, 2016 (ironically enough) citing that Obama is bringing the jobs back. Note, of course, that the unemployment rate (even his beloved U6 statistics) had more than doubled (all facts, stay with me) since he took office. We still aren't at a point equal to/ as low as when GWB left (which was 4.4%)...

Analogy... its not hard to boast about improvement of your fender when you are the one wrecked your car in the first place... kind of like stating how great your Ferrari now looks after you hit a tree drunk. I digress...

When President Obama took office (really the problem there was that Pelosi and Reed and He marched the ultra liberal agenda ... story for another day) the U6 was at 4.4 % (his first measurement analagous to Trumps first numbers..) was 4.8 %. Up almost half a point from his day #1; it then ballooned to 10.0% at two years into his presidency. We, as a people, ousted the house / senate control and thankfully the rate began dropping but not after it ALMOST TRIPLED. Combine the fact (also a story for another day) that the Federal Debt (not deficit) also nearly tripled.

Come on Sports, don't get all Mulli on us, you are better than this.

Reference Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Archived