Dallas

sportsexpert

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever think P&C that is the major problem regarding the hate whites situation? "Just more of the same racist rhetoric coming from the top. And unfortunately it is not quite more of the same. The difference now is they are acting more brazenly toward the goals of Elijah Mohammed, and they have the support of what was once a justice system, have elected officials in DC and other places, etc. etc...etc....... .

Does anyone still think Obama was talking to all Americans when he talked about a civilian force as well armed and trained as the military? As a spokesman for congressional black caucus threatened the other day "it is going to be a long hot summer". What he left unsaid is "...if we blacks and other democrats do not get what we want"

Dallas BLM taunt police and loot 7-11 after ambush. I guess this group were the rabble rousers amongst a mostly peaceful demonstration. But they always seem to be out there causing head aches for the community and the police.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/video-drunk-protesters-loot-convenience-store-taunt-officers-dallas-police-massacre/

As in so many of these highly publicized killings, the feds screwed up, again. I listened to an Army vet who fought in Iraq and specifically in the battle for Fallujah. He knows his stuff. According to him, the shooter should have received a "dishonorable discharge" for his actions. If he received a DD, he would have not been able to purchase or possess a firearm. Instead he lawyered up and received a Bad Conduct Discharge. This discharge did not have any firearms restrictions.

So once again, as in the Kate Steinle and the Charleston church shooting, the Feds screwed up.

http://themilitarywallet.com/types-of-military-discharges/

Expired links. Not your day.

As in so many of these highly publicized killings, the feds screwed up, again. I listened to an Army vet who fought in Iraq and specifically in the battle for Fallujah. He knows his stuff. According to him, the shooter should have received a "dishonorable discharge" for his actions. If he received a DD, he would have not been able to purchase or possess a firearm. Instead he lawyered up and received a Bad Conduct Discharge. This discharge did not have any firearms restrictions.

So once again, as in the Kate Steinle and the Charleston church shooting, the Feds screwed up.

More "cow jumped over the moon" leaps of logic.

For those of you who don't remember, Steinle's shooter was kicked out of the country 5 times and kept coming back. The gun he used was stolen from a federal employee. It was a federally issued firearm.: There were 2 federal errors in this instance.

The Charleston shooter received his firearm because the feds did not get back to the seller within 72 hours with an answer to his eligibility. So they sold him the gun. If the feds were on their toes, he would not have been allowed to purchase the gun.

Also one of the guns used in the Paris shooting was a "Fast and Furious" gun. This was an intentional federal screw up led by those closest to obama.

Also one of the guns used in the Paris shooting was a "Fast and Furious" gun. This was an intentional federal screw up led by those closest to obama.

I don't know what's sadder; the gun owning and/or secret service gun protected politicians who violated existing gun control laws, crying for more gun control laws, or the lemmings that support those same politicians.

It's just another symptom of the democrat media complex.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-democrat-media-complex/

Drumpf: Not building a nationwide campaign organization. No fundraising until the last week.

"The system is rigged!"

Benefits from free coverage (it would be billions of dollars if he paid for it) and exposure by being an arrogant, drama-Queen/reality TV, slanderous, bloviating whiner. Insults EVERYBODY in juvenile language.

"I'm treated SO unfairly!"

Trump supporters be like... Waa Waa Waa it's the medias fault waa waa waa I have to blame the democrats cause I'm an idiot and can't think for myself waa waa waa democrats run the media waa waa waa

"Democrats run the media. 4 out of 5 "news" stories they run are about me. It's SO unfair to get this enormous amount of UNPAID coverage for my campaign, coverage that would cost me $2-3 billion if I had to pay for it."

It's all rigged, alright.

It is nice to not see their worthless rants and idiotic comments.

Too bad there's not a way to prevent seeing they've posted at all. It's amazing how they just litter the place with post after post after post. Do they even have lives outside of this forum?

Too bad there's not a way to prevent seeing they've posted at all. It's amazing how they just litter the place with post after post after post. Do they even have lives outside of this forum?

Their posts are an indication why they have no friends. That is why they are on here all the time.

Take Wankie. Everyone knows someone like him. A Mr. know-it-all. I avoid people like wankie. Can't stand them. Here you can ignore them, in public you have to listen to them just to be polite. Here I can IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE.

Their posts are an indication why they have no friends. That is why they are on here all the time.

Take Wankie. Everyone knows someone like him. A Mr. know-it-all. I avoid people like wankie. Can't stand them. Here you can ignore them, in public you have to listen to them just to be polite. Here I can IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE.

Mossy you read all posts, you just want people to think you ignore them. The word ignore is connected to a word you should consider, ingnorance. Just throwing that out there. If you only read opinions that are similar to your own, I feel bad for you.

Ooooooo......me so horny.

It makes me so hot when you ignore me.

Archived