47-6 JC Dropped

sportsexpert

JC is off to a good start I see. Just when you thought the coaching couldn't get worse, it did.

Watching the game it was apparent that JC has no idea how to defend Corning's offense, and JCs offense is a circus act. Did Robinson dream up that gimmick offense in his head?

Up next for JC? M-E. M-E might score 70 points on JC.

There is a section 4 football twitter with scores and updates i have been following this weekend, it seems really complete... also regular section 4 mike page, both well done. My thanks to him/them.

thanks for the info

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=section%204%20scores&src=tyah

http://www.section4football.com/

JC is off to a good start I see. Just when you thought the coaching couldn't get worse, it did.

Watching the game it was apparent that JC has no idea how to defend Corning's offense, and JCs offense is a circus act. Did Robinson dream up that gimmick offense in his head?

Up next for JC? M-E. M-E might score 70 points on JC.

Some sportsexpert you are. Did you apply for the job when it came open? JC graduated 27 seniors last year. Give the team and coaches a year or two before you make judgement.

Some sportsexpert you are. Did you apply for the job when it came open? JC graduated 27 seniors last year. Give the team and coaches a year or two before you make judgement.

Did I apply? No. Because Bill Spalik should have gotten the job and I thought he was a shoe in. Plus I'm way to smart to put myself in a losing situation like JC football. I agree the talent is lacking, but I can see the game plan. The defensive set up was pitiful. Corning ran option in every gap at will. JC made no adjustment to double wing. JC stacked their OLB to the outside and Corning still ran sweep effectively. Offensively the backs couldn't make/take handoffs cleanly the whole game. And wanna talk about future? The JVs got pounded today as well. Robinson won't win 20 games as a head varsity coach, and if he does shame on the AD because it will be 2020 before he does. Write it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Five returning players.

QB gone for year now too.

So what does the leader of the program do with these circumstances? The varsity already has ten 9th/10th graders up on varsity? Does he bring more JV players up? Does he send the JV players already on varsity down to the JVs with the hope that the JVs experience some success? The answers to these questions seem logical to most. Sometimes varsiry coaches have to lose now to win later.

So what does the leader of the program do with these circumstances? The varsity already has ten 9th/10th graders up on varsity? Does he bring more JV players up? Does he send the JV players already on varsity down to the JVs with the hope that the JVs experience some success? The answers to these questions seem logical to most. Sometimes varsiry coaches have to lose now to win later.

The former head coach knew when it was time to jump ship.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I see JC football is off to another great start? Lost their opener 38-0? In the last two plus seasons they have been outscored 438 to 106 and have lost 12 or more in a row? Where is Chuck Gotfried when you need him? They are averaging less than 10 points a game and giving up almost 40 a game. If I was the head coach, I would move on.

I only comment on JC football because I am very sad where this program has fallen to. I believe the program is capable of a better performance than this. JC has such a successful past. SMH.

I see JC football is off to another great start? Lost their opener 38-0? In the last two plus seasons they have been outscored 438 to 106 and have lost 12 or more in a row? Where is Chuck Gotfried when you need him? They are averaging less than 10 points a game and giving up almost 40 a game. If I was the head coach, I would move on.

I only comment on JC football because I am very sad where this program has fallen to. I believe the program is capable of a better performance than this. JC has such a successful past. SMH.

Don't worry, you wouldn't be qualified to be the head coach of a pee wee team.

I'd even take Cal Rucker at this point.

Archived