What the heck is spiritcooking ?

PeteMoss

See the following. Make sure you watch the video from Marina Abramovic who invited Podesta to the dinner. (Weird)

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wikileaks-podesta-involved-spirit-cooking-dinners-cult-activity/

The elites have always been involved in weirdness. Don't forget that Alex Jones snuck into their annual Bohemian Grove gathering a decade ago and filmed their night time sacrifice ceremony to the owl god Molech. He said the people in the stands were rocking back and forth and moaning like in some sort of sexual ecstasy.

Don't forget Colin Powell's hacked emails from a few years ago when he admonished Tony Blair for not planning to attend the upcoming gathering, and warned him to get his priorities straight. Blair then came.

You have to wonder how many in the media are also into these satanic practices. No wonder they are covering for the Clintons.

More weirdness concerning the Podesta brothers:

Washington Post Hides Article About Podesta’s Nude Children Photo Collection

http://www.infowars.com/washington-post-hides-article-about-podestas-nude-children-photo-collection/

Art Depicting Cannibalism Hangs in Podesta’s Campaign Office

http://www.infowars.com/art-depicting-cannibalism-hangs-in-podestas-campaign-office/

As I mentioned in another thread, Snopes originally started out as a site to disprove urban legends. But more questions of a political nature started appearing, and in the process the site has exhibited a definite liberal slant. They seem to go out of their way to disprove questions or justify actions regarding Democrat politicians, but don't seem to offer the same protections for anyone in the GOP.

The question people here really need to ask themselves truthfully is: if it came out that Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort or Kellyanne Conway had received an invitation to a spirit cooking dinner, if they collected and openly displayed photographs of naked children and paintings depicting cannibalism (see post above), would you, Snopes or the media be so quick to dismiss the insinuations? Or would this be used as further "evidence" that Trump was unfit to serve?

I was reading the comments from Podesta's cannibal pic and a disease named KURU was brought up. It's a PRION disease from cannibalism. If anyone is interested, feel free to look at the WIKI definition that sounds a lot like Hillary's symptoms. :) (LOL I would totally flip if I guessed right about those prions :lol: )

All I'm saying is that people are too quick to take anything that they read or hear about on the internet as the truth without even a cursory vetting of the source. Snopes is but one of many places to check things out.

According to Abramovic's response to these claims (as listed in the Snopes article), "Anybody who wants can read my memoirs and find out that [my work] is far away from Satanism. My work is really more about spirituality and not anything else”.

Yup. And what best illustrates her devotion to spirituality than posing for photographs with a bloody goat's head and carving up a patient to show their internal organs? Or is this just simply "art"?

tumblr_n91l091oQb1qa3bi3o7_500.png

tumblr_n91l091oQb1qa3bi3o4_500.png

NO...I think the point is that Snopes can no longer be trusted to be an unbiased source.

Not really sure there is any unbiased media anymore....journalism for most parts is dead. Corporate America now tells us what to think, when to think it and who it affects. In fact, they have an answer for everything and it's ALWAYS right and your ALWAYS wrong......smh....liberal garbage

Archived