Trump Lied

sportsexpert

Said he didn't mean wire tapping!?!? What a joke. Really scared to think about the next thing he will say or do that he didn't really mean to say or do?

Sad our president is such a joke. Certainly can not take him for his word. Politicians are all liars, but Trump takes it to a new level.

The country will get ruined with trumpy boy

The country will get repaired after the destruction accomplished by Obama. A lot of work needs to be done because Obamanation was allowed to run ramped and destroy as much of America as he could.

Totally agree with you cave! What would impeachment accomplish ? Only that we are a weak nation and that we cant support our President. Now that would be a perfect time to attack us. How many of you Trump bashers would step up to the plate and bare arms to protect our Country? Bet money you would craw into a hole ... Time we got a President with steel balls instead of grapes. BooHooHoo what a bunch of losers.

Yep! Those who have done little to nothing to serve our nation seem to be the ones with the biggest pie holes! I would love to see how long Mullidraftdoger (Kimberlyn) would last over seas in the military! Any bets? I'll take 2 hrs! But we could never expect him to even consider standing up for this nation!

The country will get repaired after the destruction accomplished by Obama. A lot of work needs to be done because Obamanation was allowed to run ramped and destroy as much of America as he could.

Looking for the destruction that Obama left in his wake, can you give a few examples?

Once again, President Trump isn't a technophile nor is he a lawyer. He didn't lie, it's the only vernacular he knew. I'm watching all kinds of interviews and they are all carefully worded to avoid stating Yep, he was spied on but not like you think or rather, not exactly as President Trump described. Brett Baier Fox News sees right through it and so do I.

I also saw a member of congress, can't recall who, say in regards to American surveillance and various media that Americans should not accept that this is the new norm. Yes it is and we are going to have a Constitutional Convention based on this new EXIGENCY.

Once again, President Trump isn't a technophile nor is he a lawyer. He didn't lie, it's the only vernacular he knew. I'm watching all kinds of interviews and they are all carefully worded to avoid stating Yep, he was spied on but not like you think or rather, not exactly as President Trump described. Brett Baier Fox News sees right through it and so do I.

I also saw a member of congress, can't recall who, say in regards to American surveillance and various media that Americans should not accept that this is the new norm. Yes it is and we are going to have a Constitutional Convention based on this new EXIGENCY.

The white house accused Britain of helping Obama spy on Trump, it's not vernacular at this point it's outright lunacy. He and his staff needs to learn that words have consequences and they need to vet his actions through experienced people. We should not be at the stage where we are formally apologizing to one of our closest allies because we have a man-child who can't control himself and a press secretary that has to explain what he means.

Looking for the destruction that Obama left in his wake, can you give a few examples?

!. Division. Obama has done more to divide the races blaming White Privilege and racism on most of their ills even though it comes form themselves. I could expand on this and write a book but if you don't get it...you never will. Obama is the champion of Illegals, thugs, minorities, muslims and the LGBT community...if you don't fall into one of these categories....well that's because you are racists! Which category do you fall under Logic?

2. Obama glorifies thugs and made criminals of our police. Yep, keep blaming the police when it is the thugs who are ruining this country but guess who kept getting invited to the White House! NO more!

3. Supporting welfare lackeys over working Americans...I am tired of my taxes going to drug dealers, baby mommas who pop out kids every nine months and ten seconds, generations of welfare recipients, illegals, Obama phones......Obama was their champion and you know it! Spin this any liberal way you want.

4. Not supporting our military yet forcing them to support his muslim buds....again too much to go into right now.

5. Supporting muslims over non muslims and even making it a crime to basically disagree with them but no support for Christians!

6. Turning his worthless spineless back on our allies and supporting those who vow to destroy our country. Making us so very untrustworthy to the world and making us a bunch of cowards! "RED LINE" anybody?

7. Immigration. This part I just can't understand. In a time when terrorist are expanding their attacks and bragging how easy it is for them to strike in the US...why the hell would we want to make it easier for them?! Why not, if only temporarily, install safeguards and limit invasion by those countries who sponsor terrorism like Trump is trying to do? Why not slow the hell down and give this a good thinkin over instead of Obama's open border policy? Oh, I forgot...we don't want to be Islamophobic or racists!

8. Obama's husband Micheal- Sure she made black girls feel better about themselves but if they weren't black....she really didn't give a shit. The most worthless first lady (?) in the history of American Presidency.

9. Nothing but lies, cover ups and excuses from the Obama administration from crooked Clintons to Horrible Holder...all of them crooks and liars!

I had to write this quickly as I have run out of time but the list of Obama's treachery goes on and on. But that doesn't matter to a liberal who hates his own country and would rather just hand it over than fight ....Go liberals!

Divide, destroy and blame...that was Obama's legacy. You keep worshipping that worthless dictator, but his statue has been torn down and true Americans have spoken!

Holy Crap, you're like the fox news breitbart drudge report spewing mouthpiece, this is awesome.

1. Division. Obama has done more to divide the races blaming White Privilege and racism on most of their ills even though it comes form themselves.

I could expand on this and write a book but if you don't get it...you never will.

Obama is the champion of Illegals, thugs, minorities, muslims and the LGBT community...if you don't fall into one of these categories....well that's because you are racists!

Which category do you fall under Logic?

Hrm, White Heterosexual Middle Class American.. .I never once felt discriminated against during his administration, I think I did something wrong somewhere.

2. Obama glorifies thugs and made criminals of our police. Yep, keep blaming the police when it is the thugs who are ruining this country but guess who kept getting invited to the White House! NO more!

Made criminals of our police? What are you smoking? There were a couple instances where the DoJ investigated and actually found substantial evidence that some cities actually had done wrong.

3. Supporting welfare lackeys over working Americans...I am tired of my taxes going to drug dealers, baby mommas who pop out kids every nine months and ten seconds, generations of welfare recipients,

illegals, Obama phones......Obama was their champion and you know it! Spin this any liberal way you want.

So he made no changes to TANF (welfare) so I'm failing to see how he supported welfare lackeys. A slight change to SNAP to increase eligibility during one of our worst economic recessions

in the history of the United States, which yes food stamps will grow in usage when we're in the midst of recession, this is basic understanding of how things work.

Obama phones, a program started under Reagan, how cute. I mean can you point to any ACTUAL policy that was enacted under Obama that supports your assertion?

4. Not supporting our military yet forcing them to support his muslim buds....again too much to go into right now.

I really can't find examples of Obama not supporting our Military. I can find examples where Michelle was praised by the National Military Family association for her work with them. I can find

where the Obama's dedicated the White House christmas tree to Veterans, I can find MULTIPLE examples where the Obama's donated to veteran causes because they actually released their tax returns.

I can find examples where Trump pledged to donate to Veterans and then they state he never followed through....

5. Supporting muslims over non muslims and even making it a crime to basically disagree with them but no support for Christians!

Not really finding examples where Obama supported Muslims much, I mean for a President so big on Muslims he certainly was responsible for quite a few of their deaths. I do see some

examples where he said we shouldn't discriminate against Muslims based on their religion alone, you know a good American value that's been around for a long time.

6. Turning his worthless spineless back on our allies and supporting those who vow to destroy our country. Making us so very untrustworthy to the world and making us a bunch of cowards!

"RED LINE" anybody?

Hrm, weird Obama's foreign approval is much higher than Trumps in all of our ally nations that I see. If you're talking Israel, then you really have a poor grasp of what's going on over there. If we're going

to talk Red Line, and that's really the only thing you can bring up that's pretty weak, while he did not follow through with a bombing campaign, it also probably saved American lives by not

entangling us as deeply in Syria, I mean unless you want us in another war overseas?

7. Immigration. This part I just can't understand. In a time when terrorist are expanding their attacks and bragging how easy it is for them to strike in the US...why the hell would we want to make

it easier for them?! Why not, if only temporarily, install safeguards and limit invasion by those countries who sponsor terrorism like Trump is trying to do?

Why not slow the hell down and give this a good thinkin over instead of Obama's open border policy? Oh, I forgot...we don't want to be Islamophobic or racists!

The countries that Trump has tried to force a travel ban against actually have no documented cases of terrorism on our soil. Weird. We have a comprehensive program in place for refugees... we actually

have many more instances of homegrown far right terrorism than we do other terrorism, weird again.

8. Obama's husband Micheal- Sure she made black girls feel better about themselves but if they weren't black....she really didn't give a shit.

The most worthless first lady (?) in the history of American Presidency.

A lot of hatred for a first lady who's only real crime was trying to make Americans eat healthier.

9. Nothing but lies, cover ups and excuses from the Obama administration from crooked Clintons to Horrible Holder...all of them crooks and liars!

Ah yes,

The white house accused Britain of helping Obama spy on Trump, it's not vernacular at this point it's outright lunacy. He and his staff needs to learn that words have consequences and they need to vet his actions through experienced people. We should not be at the stage where we are formally apologizing to one of our closest allies because we have a man-child who can't control himself and a press secretary that has to explain what he means.

:) Oh, me thinks their (Britain's) intelligence agency doth protest too much! In fact, this is the first time they've ever said a word. " :o:o:o THAT'S RIDICULOUS!"

As for our own people, 'We haven't SEEN any evidence." Waddayahear, waddayaknow?" Here's what I know... President Trump isn't going to let it go until he gets some kind of justice. Mr Comey?

:) Oh, me thinks their (Britain's) intelligence agency doth protest too much! In fact, this is the first time they've ever said a word. " :o:o:o THAT'S RIDICULOUS!"

As for our own people, 'We haven't SEEN any evidence." Waddayahear, waddayaknow?" Here's what I know... President Trump isn't going to let it go until he gets some kind of justice. Mr Comey?

I never did believe President (then Candidate) Trump meant "wiretap" yet knew what was meant.

Btw, about that justice thing. When so many judges are bout and paid for Leftists, how do AMERICANS find Justice? Do we Get justice?

Holy Crap, you're like the fox news breitbart drudge report spewing mouthpiece, this is awesome.

Hrm, White Heterosexual Middle Class American.. .I never once felt discriminated against during his administration, I think I did something wrong somewhere.

As expected. You are a liberal, of course not. The rest understand. Perhaps you were on of those who had a cushy Obama job helping illegals, criminals, thugs or counting the days until Global Warming finaly destroys the earth...Don't know but liberal YOUR OPINION has been noted....

Made criminals of our police? What are you smoking? There were a couple instances where the DoJ investigated and actually found substantial evidence that some cities actually had done wrong.

Yes, constantly questioning the Police (never the Thug), blaming them, calling them stupid,...inciting "White Privilege" and racism every chance he got really helped us all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.... A lot of thugs became heroes and invited to the WH under Obama's watch... but he was nothing more than a thug himself...

So he made no changes to TANF (welfare) so I'm failing to see how he supported welfare lackeys. A slight change to SNAP to increase eligibility during one of our worst economic recessions

in the history of the United States, which yes food stamps will grow in usage when we're in the midst of recession, this is basic understanding of how things work.

Obama phones, a program started under Reagan, how cute. I mean can you point to any ACTUAL policy that was enacted under Obama that supports your assertion?

http://www.heritage.org/welfare/report/obamas-end-run-welfare-reform-part-two-dismantling-workfare.

Abstract: Work requirements formed the foundation of the welfare reform law of 1996. However, in July, the Obama Administration issued a directive declaring that states no longer need comply with the law’s work standards. Contrary to media reports, the Obama Administration is not merely “tweaking” the law’s workfare system. Rather, HHS explicitly asserts that it will lower the number of recipients who are required to work or, even worse, allow states to bypass the law’s work requirements entirely. The Administration is turning welfare reform on its head by jettisoning the legislative goal of reducing welfare caseloads. Under the Administration’s new welfare performance standard, the pre-reform welfare system is judged a rousing success and the 1996 welfare reform is a failure.

Thus why so many welfare recipients wanted Hillary to carry on Obama's work.....I mean failure. Obama did nothing for me...raised my insurance to the point it was basically unaffordable. And took more and more of my paycheck to pay for his non working thugs.

I really can't find examples of Obama not supporting our Military. I can find examples where Michelle was praised by the National Military Family association for her work with them. I can find

where the Obama's dedicated the White House christmas tree to Veterans, I can find MULTIPLE examples where the Obama's donated to veteran causes because they actually released their tax returns.

I can find examples where Trump pledged to donate to Veterans and then they state he never followed through....

There was an article how many of our military personal were using such outdated equipment and how Obama has all but ignored their repeated requests for help. Now Trump is making up by giving our soldiers what they need to do their jobs! Yes, Obama moved mountains when it came to assisting his Islamic family...sparing no expensive or lfe! I've had the privilege to serve and talk to many good people in the military...none have any respect for him nor his so called wife. His apologetic tours embarrassed us and put our soldiers in jeopardy with his cowardice! A paper tiger is worse enough but Obama was a Pussy! And the world very quickly figured it out!

Not really finding examples where Obama supported Muslims much, I mean for a President so big on Muslims he certainly was responsible for quite a few of their deaths. I do see some

examples where he said we shouldn't discriminate against Muslims based on their religion alone, you know a good American value that's been around for a long time.

Then you've been sleeping under a stone. Obama constantly praised muslims but no other religion. Was any other religion included in that "Speak ill against a muslim and you will be charged" deal under Obama's lame term? Obama has done nothing but blame Christians, specifically white. Obama pushed muslim shit on us to the point where we were ISLAMOPHOBIC or racists if we didn't swallow it fast enough! But he is the King of lies, blame and excuses.

Hrm, weird Obama's foreign approval is much higher than Trumps in all of our ally nations that I see. If you're talking Israel, then you really have a poor grasp of what's going on over there. If we're going

to talk Red Line, and that's really the only thing you can bring up that's pretty weak, while he did not follow through with a bombing campaign, it also probably saved American lives by not

entangling us as deeply in Syria, I mean unless you want us in another war overseas?

More than you think. Which is why I don't see why we have to allow every POS in that wants to invade our country or be called racist and nazis....As long as they don't move in next to you, right boss? protect Americans first, not muslims first.

The countries that Trump has tried to force a travel ban against actually have no documented cases of terrorism on our soil. Weird. We have a comprehensive program in place for refugees... we actually

have many more instances of homegrown far right terrorism than we do other terrorism, weird again.

They are here because Obama's weak stance on Immigration was just not good enough so many American's suffered. And programs....we do? Really? Being taught to speak english? Not to hate western women and how they dress? Look this one up. Very little to no programs, instead just dump and provide welfare for them....what do ya think is going to happen? And of course, who has to pay for this all? Just what is the security process that assures us that mostly good people are coming in? Trust much? And why are they mostly young males between 18 to 45 invading our country? Where are the women, elderly and children? Oh, left behind?....and our kids left to sacrifice their lives for these cowards?

A lot of hatred for a first lady who's only real crime was trying to make Americans eat healthier.

Yes, shoving wheat bread down our children's throats while hers/his dines on the finest cuisine is such an important issue. How about gangs? Drugs? Fatherless children? etc.....F--k wheat bread! Worthless!

What is "weird" to you comes to me as no surprise since you are a liberal but to most of us, it is common sense. Something you libs need to grasp as you give our nation away to those who hate us....

Your wall of text is a bit hard to follow but I’ll try:

As expected. You are a liberal, of course not. The rest understand. Perhaps you were on of those who had a cushy Obama job helping illegals, criminals, thugs or counting the days until Global Warming finaly destroys the earth...Don't know but liberal YOUR OPINION has been noted....

Oh yes, because I’m a liberal my opinion doesn’t matter… I mean can you show me an example where you were actually discriminated against? And no, I’ve never worked in the public sector, honestly the private sector pays better.

Yes, constantly questioning the Police (never the Thug), blaming them, calling them stupid,...inciting "White Privilege" and racism every chance he got really helped us all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.... A lot of thugs became heroes and invited to the WH under Obama's watch... but he was nothing more than a thug himself...

I’m going to ignore this as it’s pretty nonsensical, I can think of one instance where he made a mistake and it was when someone he personally knew was arrested, which he apologized for, recognized he made a mistake and moved on from it.

Thus why so many welfare recipients wanted Hillary to carry on Obama's work.....I mean failure. Obama did nothing for me...raised my insurance to the point it was basically unaffordable. And took more and more of my paycheck to pay for his non working thugs.

Sigh, this change was made, because states specifically asked for the power to change things during a recession. States had to ask for a waiver, they then had to get a new plan in place that would promote employment that had specific performance measures that had to be met, or the waiver would be revoked. It also never changed the 5 year hard limit on TANF benefits. Haskins, a Republican aide during the original 1996 reform disagrees with the assertion that it gutted welfare reform. In fact, many of the states requesting that waiver were Republican led states that argued the current methods “focused on process and not outcome.” Are you telling me you’re AGAINST states having the ability to help define what works best in their OWN STATE? So no, he did not take more of your paycheck to pay for his non-working thugs. As far as your insurance rising, did you buy on the open market before? Because if you didn’t your insurance rising had –nothing- to really do with the ACA. Your taxes also stayed flat, unless you’re paying a penalty for not having insurance.

There was an article how many of our military personal were using such outdated equipment and how Obama has all but ignored their repeated requests for help. Now Trump is making up by giving our soldiers what they need to do their jobs! Yes, Obama moved mountains when it came to assisting his Islamic family...sparing no expensive or lfe! I've had the privilege to serve and talk to many good people in the military...none have any respect for him nor his so called wife. His apologetic tours embarrassed us and put our soldiers in jeopardy with his cowardice! A paper tiger is worse enough but Obama was a Pussy! And the world very quickly figured it out!

First, Obama did not pass the budgets that caused a decline in military spending, that was actually a bipartisan thing. Second Trump will never get a budget that increase military spending the way he wants to. Third, your continued vague assertions that Obama is Muslim and he was secretly helping the muslim world is pretty damn laughable.

Then you've been sleeping under a stone. Obama constantly praised muslims but no other religion. Was any other religion included in that "Speak ill against a muslim and you will be charged" deal under Obama's lame term? Obama has done nothing but blame Christians, specifically white. Obama pushed muslim shit on us to the point where we were ISLAMOPHOBIC or racists if we didn't swallow it fast enough! But he is the King of lies, blame and excuses

I will simply quote Obama:

“I wanted to host this breakfast for a simple reason — because as busy as we are, as many tasks as pile up, during this season, we are reminded that there’s something about the resurrection — something about the resurrection of our savior, Jesus Christ, that puts everything else in perspective.

“We all live in the hustle and bustle of our work. And everybody in this room has weighty responsibilities, from leading churches and denominations, to helping to administer important government programs, to shaping our culture in various ways. And I admit that my plate has been full as well. The inbox keeps on accumulating.

“But then comes Holy Week. The triumph of Palm Sunday. The humility of Jesus washing the disciples’ feet. His slow march up that hill, and the pain and the scorn and the shame of the cross. And we’re reminded that in that moment, he took on the sins of the world — past, present and future — and he extended to us that unfathomable gift of grace and salvation through his death and resurrection.”

More than you think. Which is why I don't see why we have to allow every POS in that wants to invade our country or be called racist and nazis....As long as they don't move in next to you, right boss? protect Americans first, not muslims first.

I’m sorry that you feel this way about refugees. As for your assertion that they are young males. 43% are children under 14. Males aged 14-30 represent 13% of the total refugees from the 2015 totals. 2016 totals are not published yet.

I never did believe President (then Candidate) Trump meant "wiretap" yet knew what was meant.

Btw, about that justice thing. When so many judges are bout and paid for Leftists, how do AMERICANS find Justice? Do we Get justice?

:) Well it was some small consolation that I just heard on Rush...press conference with President Trump and Angela Merkel. He was asked about the wire tapping and England by CNN and stated that was something he and the chancellor may have in common perhaps. :lol:

GCHQ probably never said a word before because no sitting US President ever made such an unsubstantiated attack on our closest ally, ever.

Why are White House staff apologizing to their UK counterparts back-channel?

Mr. Trump really needs to temper his outbursts and stop regurgitating unvetted opinions from his favorite news sources. It can do serious damage.

Archived