Local Roofer

ndirish

FBM Construction got a lot of great word-of-mouth reviews from my co-workers. I had them estimate my roof about 10 years ago and I thought the price was quite fair. I would have gone with them if my former boss didn't agree to come down from Syracuse and do it. Don't know if they're still in business or not.

I have a great roofer!

He's a Boxer. All he does is go "roof, roof, roof" Want to hire him? Cheap ...one box of dog treats 

Well, he thinks he's a cat..., but "meow" sounds like a deep "meroof"

He's very good, but cannot do ladders and is afraid of heights, but cheap! 

He's also cross-eyed, so the shingles come out sort of crooked on your ground floor roof. He's a great worker though!

😆

26 minutes ago, a taxpayer said:

Dave Wagner Roofing... great guy, GREAT price, great work...

I’ve been on at least two roofs that were done by him and they both appeared to be quality workmanship. I saw nothing that was indicative of sub par work or any red flags. Quite the opposite.

I typically ask when I see quality work done, or shoddy work for that matter. 

Another name I’ve heard that does quality roofing work is Wrightman Construction. Although I can’t vouch for them personally, I trust the source that mentioned them. 

16 hours ago, M_Sable said:

I have a great roofer!

He's a Boxer. All he does is go "roof, roof, roof" Want to hire him? Cheap ...one box of dog treats 

Well, he thinks he's a cat..., but "meow" sounds like a deep "meroof"

He's very good, but cannot do ladders and is afraid of heights, but cheap! 

He's also cross-eyed, so the shingles come our sort of crooked on your ground floor roof. He's a great worker though!

😆

Hello Monica. Post a picture for us to see! Here is my 7 month old Emma.

sm.jpg

Tri Cities Buzz forum at: http://tricitiesbuzz.boards.net  Check it out!

I've used Tim Fruehan for my roof not only was the cheapest of my 5 bids but the fastest,  complete tear off new plywood (not chip board) frost barrier  and new gutters (seamless).  Couldn't find one nail anywhere on the ground when they were done ,total clean up. 

Archived