Mayor, City of Binghamton

ginger

Like the sheriff topic, let's start thinking about the next mayor. I'd like to see somebody with a younger family raising their children here fill that position.

Next to impossible ginger. You have to be connected to the political mafia to run for office unless you have Trump celebrity and money. Adjusted for a local race of course but you get the point. A good solid outsider is impossible and both political parties created that by design to hold power.

George Washington was right. There should be no political parties. Each man or women should run as themselves.

Maybe we should play a little game and detail every lie that come out of Mayor David's fat lips and all his scandals. OK I'll start. Remember when his bar slut girlfriend wacked that other bimbo over the head with a beer bottle at that local swingers club called "Social". Happy New Years Dirty David.

On 6/30/2019 at 2:51 PM, 19April1775 said:

Next to impossible ginger. You have to be connected to the political mafia to run for office unless you have Trump celebrity and money. Adjusted for a local race of course but you get the point. A good solid outsider is impossible and both political parties created that by design to hold power.

George Washington was right. There should be no political parties. Each man or women should run as themselves.

Fine I'll lower my expectations a bit. I'll be happy to vote for a normal low drama person who wants to lower taxes and dispense with the rhetoric. God only knows how residents are going to afford to pay the tax rates we have now and cover the water sewer bill. Oh, guess I should start a new topic.

I don’t see why Rich David thinks he is a contender for any higher office? He has bonded away the city’s future. When the bill comes due in a few years there will be a 20% tax increase, unless the mayor (whoever it may be) lays off 20% of the city employees. 

Rich David has bonded more than mayors Crabb, Bucci and Ryan COMBINED.

5 hours ago, ginger said:

Fine I'll lower my expectations a bit. I'll be happy to vote for a normal low drama person who wants to lower taxes and dispense with the rhetoric. God only knows how residents are going to afford to pay the tax rates we have now and cover the water sewer bill. Oh, guess I should start a new topic.

Should.

5 hours ago, Northsider said:

I don’t see why Rich David thinks he is a contender for any higher office? He has bonded away the city’s future. When the bill comes due in a few years there will be a 20% tax increase, unless the mayor (whoever it may be) lays off 20% of the city employees. 

Rich David has bonded more than mayors Crabb, Bucci and Ryan COMBINED.

No problem.  You can privatize it away and then blame the new management.  

Sadly, we people of the Valley will pay for it.  But those with Machiavellian Personality Disorder have no empathy for the "peasants" so it will not impact his sleep at night.

• 2 weeks later...