Why Is Covid-19 No Longer a Health Concern During the Protests?

YankeeDoodle

I saw a bunch of nurses applauding the protesters in NYC yesterday. I don't want to hear any more complaints from them that they're overwhelmed by their work situation. 

42 minutes ago, ginger said:

With one weeks notice, now the governor says graduations may commence. 

For groups of 150.  That might be great for Sherburne but for ME or UE or Vestal  or JC or Bingo it means multiple groups at one time.

But El Dulce did say that if the virus picks up, he could change the graduation rules.

12 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

For groups of 150.  That might be great for Sherburne but for ME or UE or Vestal  or JC or Bingo it means multiple groups at one time.

But El Dulce did say that if the virus picks up, he could change the graduation rules.

Not even. Sherburne graduates around 90. So if each kid comes from a 2 parent home, that's 90 students plus 180 parents, a total group of 270. Already too big and we know not every kid comes from a 2 parent home. 

So maybe Cincinnatus Christian Academy and a few schools in the Catskills and Adirondacks can have graduation.

Cuomo is an idiot.