Endicott Board member Cheryl Chapman posts “white lives matter”

UE MOM2

http://www.wicz.com/story/42305741/endicott-deputy-mayor-apologizes-for-controversial-facebook-post

Chapman is now saying she didn’t understand what the post meant, but she shared it. I don’t believe this for a second. But, if it’s true, what does this say about her? Does she frequently share things she doesn’t understand? Does she vote on things she doesn’t understand? 

Apparently it’s some sort of evil in these peoples demon possessed minds for Caucasians to advocate for their own kind.   No other group on earth deals with such a thing.   If believing that the lives of my people have value makes me a bad person in your mind then that is your problem.   Remember,  BLM is  Jew run communist front group.   The Bolshevik revolution in Russia wasn’t run by Russians, it was a Jew operation.  They’re trying the same thing here.  Blacks are merely the tool they’re using.  Most BLM protestors aren’t even black.  Follow the money to see who buses in the agitators.  Prove me wrong...   2-FB3-F83-C-72-D1-4591-9-F7-C-B504-A58-E

I don’t live in Endicott, but I need to chime in here. I work a lot in Endicott, but with the shut down during most of Linda Jackson’s term, I haven’t had the chance to meet her yet. What amazes me about Jackson is, she was so arrogant and rude during the battery incinerator debate. She told her constituents, and a man with a PhD in Chemistry, they didn’t know what they were talking about. And they needed to do some research. And she did her own investigation. Now she is claiming she endorsed something on Facebook she didn’t understand. Which is it, mayor? On one hand you’re talking down to people saying they don’t know what they’re talking about, and on the other hand you’re claiming ignorance now that you’ve been accused of racism. 

On 6/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, Diane from Endicott said:

This is the same woman who wants the battery incinerator in an urban area, with many black families within a few blocks. She must be stopped. 

I thought it was for recycling - not incinerating.  Which is it?  Would you rather have a battery landfill in Endicott?  

And I bet you use things that take batteries daily. 😉

BLM is a front group for D party fundraising.  Why do you think it’s pushed every 4 years.  

Try to donate on their site and it takes you to Act Blue which is a D fundraiser.  

How do you think Rev Al affords to fly in a private plane? 

3-BF9-CAAA-DCFB-4-EE6-B144-B35-C3408-CAC