Impeachment 2021

ginger

4 hours ago, Kaz said:

Reality is +1 or -1 would not have made any difference whatsoever. 

Ah! I know but everyone else is allowed to get off on a technicality so allow me one legal precedent for President Trump this one time?

The impeachment is improper if the entire house is not sworn. 

I know it's a stretch...Where's Jack when you need him?!!! 

Off to work, have a good morning....  :) 

At this point, you absolutely must assume that anything you read in the MSM is an absolute baldfaced lie, with utter and absolute certainty. We've all heard the speech, Trump didn't incite a goddamn thing, and yet the drumbeat continues at full speed in perfect lockstep with the democrats pursuing their vicious bloodthirsty second impeachment campaign. To "unify" the country, you see.

The Insurrection Lie

Your new vice-president this past June:

“But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

It's a fraudulent, meaningless "impeachment." Both of them were. When one particular side in the argument has control of the biggest megaphone, you're only going to hear how the House has impeached Donald Trump for the second time, and it's going to sound very important and make Trump sound like a criminal, when in fact on both occasions, the "crimes" were invented out of thin air by anti-Trump Democrats and RINOs simply to continue their relentless attack on Trump and his supporters and attach the word "impeachment" to him. It  was a goal of the Dems and their dutiful stenographers in the media right from the start, to impeach. There's as much honesty involved in impeaching Trump as there was in giving Obama the Nobel Peace Prize.

6 hours ago, Common Sense said:

You can continue to trust the liars in the media and the anti-Trump deep state or you can trust your common sense.
https://populist.press/fbi-reverses-what-it-told-america-about-siege/

I just heard on Fox the FBI is trying to say all summer long it was the so called "boogaloo boys" setting all of those fires and causing trouble but pretending to be BLM or antifa to start a race war... What are they thinking?  

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning...I just woke up, it was a long weekend for me and I'm still tired. So I see they decided to go ahead with impeaching President Trump. Must be he's still the president or that would not be happening. no? :) lol I also see Pat Leahy will be hearing the case...like he's a judge? So how is it that the entirety of congress just ignores Roberts, ignores the constitution? WHO THE FUCK IS DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION? WHOSE JOB IS IT TO QUASH THIS IMMEDIATELY?

(sorry mom) I think our military has become a bunch of pussies.

Go ahead and impeach him. Biden is very quickly erasing everything that Trump has done. From the pipeline to epi pens. The people are seeing this. The MSM thinks this will be a public execution. Not gonna happen. Trump is too smart. More and more information will get released and just wait for Durham. Then all of the sudden the media will cover it less and less. To the point of a blackout. 

The game ain’t over yet. I think the best is yet to come. Wait for it

My impression is for Trump just not to participate in any manner. Other than to watch. Let the Dems make their case and vote. Then tee it up and let the public decide the fate of who votes how.

Alan Dershowitz to Newsmax TV: Lawless Congress 'a Total Mess'

"[Pelosi] has placed herself above the law," he said. "She is delivering an unconstitutional article of impeachment to the Senate to conduct an unconstitutional trial of a former office holder who can't be removed from office.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/congress-senate-trial-patrickleahy/2021/01/25/id/1007172/

The Senate has rejected a Republican attempt to dismiss Donald Trump's historic second impeachment trial by a 55-45 procedural vote.
“If more than 34 Republicans vote against the constitutionality of the proceeding, the whole thing’s dead on arrival,” Paul said shortly before the vote." Paul said Democrats “probably should rest their case and present no case at all.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-trump-impeachment/2021/01/26/id/1007313/ 

The Senate has now been adjourned until Feb. 9.

I don't know how much all this "good government" costs us taxpayers, but I'll bet it's a bundle.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think we're getting our money's worth.

We use our votes to hire these people to represent us in Washington. As soon as they get there, the power dynamic shifts and they begin to think of us as a big ol' skin-colored ATM, and not their actual bosses.

It wasn't enough to put every single one of us through a phony pandemic for a year, with lives and livelihoods crushed and to literally steal our sacred votes, now to add insult to insult they want to theatrically continue to punish Trump after he's already surrendered. They are psychotic, childish, vindictive, unAmerican, rotten to the core and are using OUR money to do it all.

16 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

In less than 12 months, they closed our businesses, forced us to wear muzzles, kept us from our families, killed off our sports, burned down our cities, forcibly seized power. 

Then they accused us of the coup.

If everyone would have worn their muzzles covid would be no more.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:19 PM, thomas said:

Ok. Can we have our checks now ?

President Biden says he is replacing something like 695,000 government vehicles and purchasing all electric cars. 

57 percent of voters say Trump impeachment will further divide Americans

https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/most-voters-feel-trump-impeachment-will-divide-nation-more/

*Dismissing any thoughts of division On January 21, 2021, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene launched an effort to impeach U.S. President Joe Biden for alleged actions during his tenure as vice president, related to the Biden–Ukraine conspiracy theory.

https://greene.house.gov/media/press-releases/congresswoman-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-articles-impeachment-against