Emily JabLon arrested over Terroristic threat

Factchecker

8 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Tricky Dick Davis’ whole adult life has been one false narrative after another; “deputy mayor” (no such position exists) “high class nightclub owner” (complete with mattresses on sex dungeon floor) “businessman” ( all while he was BCC Pres. Kevin Drumm’s official no -show chairholder). Now he’s a victim of “false narratives”, and needs a higher office paycheck to keep his “business” going.

No jealousy here lol. Solak Supporter you forgot to mention his job as Mayor for eight years. Was that a false narrative too? Don’t make me post the Board of Elections result for the 2013 and 2017 general election. So the voters also didn’t just elected former Deputy Mayor Jared Kraham as Mayor? Was that a false narrative? Former Deputy Mayor Tarik Abdelazim didn’t run for Mayor? Seems like there’s a lot of former Deputy Mayor’s that the public has supported, not including Abdelazim of course. Also no one said David is a victim, what was said is that you get caught pushing false narratives again and again.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

No jealousy here lol. Solak Supporter you forgot to mention his job as Mayor for eight years. Was that a false narrative too? Don’t make me post the Board of Elections result for the 2013 and 2017 general election. So the voters also didn’t just elected former Deputy Mayor Jared Kraham as Mayor? Was that a false narrative? Former Deputy Mayor Tarik Abdelazim didn’t run for Mayor? Seems like there’s a lot of former Deputy Mayor’s that the public has supported, not including Abdelazim of course. Also no one said David is a victim, what was said is that you get caught pushing false narratives again and again.

John Solak goes Nuts when the words “Deputy Mayor” is used and went on a binge posting all the reasons why those words are not appropriate lol

1 hour ago, DanCooper said:

We need a fact check on this, for Red Roof Rich.

Don’t count on it from THE fact checker. He’s only been checking facts here on BCVoice since December 16, 2021.

Red Roof Rich, the “high class nightclub owner” and “businessman” who has held no jobs but government jobs most of his adult life gets a free pass.

5 hours ago, Factchecker said:

No jealousy here lol. Solak 

Yes, much jealousy. Jealousy of that top physical condition. Jealousy of that long, strong and stable family life he’s been able to establish. All jealousy of those things all the time.

You just got finished saying it wasn’t worth responding, but there you go.

Solak is right above the target.

7 hours ago, Factchecker said:

you forgot to mention his job as Mayor for eight years. Was that a false narrative too? 

It was 8 years chock full of false narratives, ending with Davis’ successors in interest to his “high class nightclub” property ejaculating on unconscious, unconsenting young women, with ambushes, stabbings, and shootings at the high school, and with what the 2020 Census will show was another sustained period of Binghamton losing upper and middle income population.

8 years PR-ing his way through the day and partying all night brought that and much more to Binghamton. 

Now…on to Albany!

6 hours ago, Factchecker said:

Don’t make me post the Board of Elections result for the 2013 and 2017 general election. So the voters also didn’t just elected former Deputy Mayor Jared Kraham as Mayor? Was that a false narrative? Former Deputy Mayor Tarik Abdelazim didn’t run for Mayor? Seems like there’s a lot of former Deputy Mayor’s that the public has supported, not including Abdelazim of course. 

Go ahead, post the results. They do not prove those people were Deputy Mayor. No such position as Deputy Mayor of Binghamton exists. It was a false title Tricky Dick Davis conferred on himself. 

On 1/10/2022 at 11:50 AM, Factchecker said:

I’ve heard David say on Bob Joseph and WSKG he had business dealings with Ron and Ron supports Dem and GOP local candidates and officials.

If you’re not Solak you should reach out to him

Business dealings with Ron? With Ron? On a first name basis with Ron, are we? Interesting.

No need to reach out. I’m a Solak Supporter, and don’t pretend to be something else, like Dick Davis pretended to be “a high class nightclub owner” and “businessman”.

Solak is right above the target.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:49 AM, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

How can you say those mattresses? Have you been there and seen them? 

I am also curious how he knows anything about a mattress? I've heard about the couch that was put to the curb few days after the allegations were first made, but I haven't heard anything about a mattress until SolakSupporter shared the information. Can anyone provide details and/or proof about these "mattresses"? 

33 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I am also curious how he knows anything about a mattress? I've heard about the couch that was put to the curb few days after the allegations were first made, but I haven't heard anything about a mattress until SolakSupporter shared the information. Can anyone provide details and/or proof about these "mattresses"? 

Mattresses were on the basement floor when “the high class nightclub owner” “businessman” ran the show. Source that cannot be revealed provided information based on direct observation.

Emily Jablon posted on social media last night claiming she took it personal when Mosaic mafia got attacked and that “3 more lawsuits protecting it against politicians filed today CuZ they wana say it’s about Mosaics, My vagina runs this town”. 

After a diligent search there are no current lawsuits filed. Seems like more BS from Ms. Jablon 

24 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Mattresses were on the basement floor when “the high class nightclub owner” “businessman” ran the show. Source that cannot be revealed provided information based on direct observation.

So are you saying you saw them? If you cannot answer the question it’s not suitable to claim Source cannot be revealed.

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

Yes this is news to me as I’ve heard the couch was removed onto the curb. Let’s hope the BPD have it in their possession 

3 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

What I said is plain English.

Yes 

45 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Source that cannot be revealed provided information based on direct observation.

This is Hearsay, you cannot reveal your source confirms you were told. This is not legitimate to claim given you were not there

Just now, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Yes 

This is Hearsay, you cannot reveal your source confirms you were told. This is not legitimate to claim given you were not there

Direct observation is usually better, but if people were limited to speaking only about things they directly observed, then most discussion of history would cease, and forums such as this would likely not exist in the form they do either. 

A reliable source with access to the location provided the information. 

Matresses were on the basement floor of 60 Court Street when the “high class nightclub owner” “businessman” ran his “high class nightclub” at that location.

3 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Direct observation is usually better, but if people were limited to speaking only about things they directly observed, then most discussion of history would cease, and forums such as this would likely not exist in the form they do either. 

A reliable source with access to the location provided the information. 

Matresses were on the basement floor of 60 Court Street when the “high class nightclub owner” “businessman” ran his “high class nightclub” at that location.

I’m not sure who is more jealous or obsessed between Solak, Solak Supporter and Jablon. Keep pushing your false accusations. They haven’t worked for you yet. Maybe you can devote all your posts to this person. Oh wait you already have... Clown lol!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

1 hour ago, Factchecker said:

I’m not sure who is more jealous or obsessed between Solak, Solak Supporter and Jablon. Keep pushing your false accusations. They haven’t worked for you yet. Maybe you can devote all your posts to this person. Oh wait you already have... Clown lol!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Jealous of that trim, fit physique? Naturally.

That beautiful family he established? Who wouldn’t be jealous of “businessman”and “high class nightclub owner”  Dick Davis.

Sounding a little emotionally involved; not very fact checky. 

Take your own advice from a couple days ago that responding isn’t worth it.

Once again, Solak is on target, and taking flak.

*as a special bonus, the inside source was able to provide corroborating evidence of the unbridled debauchery occurring on the “high class” night club’s mattress covered basement floor. F.W. Woolworth is turning in his grave.

Clearly Solak Supporter doesn’t have the info about Emily being in Court. The reason is she has flown off the deep end he just can’t bring himself to acknowledge his golden slandering goose is on her way to jail. While you’re living in the past attacking people’s looks I’ll keep posting the facts that you are unable to dispute. But keep telling us all about how Solak’s reporting spot on lol!