Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!

92CorruptCourtStreet

So now I see why they never want to comment about investigations. Nosy busybodies like me...lol

It would be so much easier to find ways to toss statements made if I actually knew which ones he was planning to use. No time for more reading until later...have a good day everyone.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, ginger said:

So now I see why they never want to comment about investigations. Nosy busybodies like me...lol

It would be so much easier to find ways to toss statements made if I actually knew which ones he was planning to use. No time for more reading until later...have a good day everyone.

https://youtu.be/qcTAmrs45Fg

No matter what You write on this blog it doesn’t change the fact Emily is facing four open cases involving multiple felony charges and she has been offered a plea deal. 
please Ginger don’t make yourself look worse than you already are taking up for someone who would never go to trial.

16 hours ago, ginger said:

psst... It's a man's world. Navigating can be difficult.

Funny thing about women and I'm pretty sure Eddy Murphy once did a comedy bit on this, it went something like

"Women will save shit up and use it against you 20 years later." 

Remember that time you didn't come to Aunt Maries funeral with me?

Remember that time you came home smelling like strawberry lip gloss?

Remember that time you said I was fat?

It was in 1974. how do you not remember!

I don't suppose anyone knows where I'm going with this.

35 minutes ago, Bingking said:

No matter what You write on this blog it doesn’t change the fact Emily is facing four open cases involving multiple felony charges and she has been offered a plea deal. 
please Ginger don’t make yourself look worse than you already are taking up for someone who would never go to trial.

Bing you know, this is a unique situation. Have we ever had a similar case here in Broome County involving a politician? Shouldn't the standard be strict scrutiny? For the terrorist charge?

I could probably look at other cases involving politicians but I think I'm getting a better understanding of the concepts which may be applied at another time and, I don't want to steal someone else's work.

Looking at the criteria for writ of Amicus..should have farther reaching implications that may benefit the law or society..I think this case has issues like that. 

Too bad I'll never have the money to engage on that level....hire a lawyer to guide me through the process..and finding one with time since there would be no big payoff. 

But there's BC Voice. And you know what they say...

To retain material in your long term memory read twice, write once. 

Begging the courts indulgence, and BCvoices too.  :) 

You know there is a rumor going around on twitter that the department of homeland security is classifying people who aren't vaccinated as terrorists...We've also seen language from former Attorney General Lynch stating anyone who does not subscribe to climate change is a terrorist too.

This use of terrorist is concerning and deserves strict scrutiny.

This case has a lot of issues and should go to trial just on the merits.

post edit...Emily, I'm not saying this for you...I'm not trying to persuade YOU to go to trial. I want these issues addressed and considered though. 

17 hours ago, QueenB said:

I didn't go to HS with Emily. We had mutual friends. That mutual friend is the one that dealt with Emily's crazy. This was back in maybe 01 or 02. 

There was a lot of crazy going on in 2001...September 11th... a lot of people in Broome County lost jobs...

Pg 119.  Extends to speech regarding all matters of public curiosity? I don't agree with that. What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom unless a law is being broken.

Whoa.. pg 24 footnote 239 totally off subject. This footnote practically mirrors President Trumps predicament on January 6th. Has to do with a riot at Ole Miss. Walker asked for a peaceful protest.. I'll have to look that up later. Sorry,  lol🙂

No matter how many posts you put up in this thread Ginger it will never take away the fact Emily has charges in criminal court and from what I was told 4 open cases and she been arrested multiple times in a short period of time regarding her violations of orders of protection yes she has victims and her online harassment doesn’t make her an angel. .Oh yeah and I heard rich David might be mounting something and it ain’t at the red roof lol

^ How many of those charges were brought after she requested to see a doctor of her choice?

To me it looks like all the court cared about was dissecting her with their blunt little tool instead of getting her the medical attention she needed.

3 hours ago, ginger said:

^ How many of those charges were brought after she requested to see a doctor of her choice?

To me it looks like all the court cared about was dissecting her with their blunt little tool instead of getting her the medical attention she needed.

It’s clear you don’t take this seriously or move in reality and just want to waste people’s time. This post should be frozen and a new piste started when new information is available based on the next court date. Emily has embarrassed herself and her family and is facing 4 criminal charges. This process has also taken a toll on her as she has gained weight and the drugs make her look terrible. 

When Emily finally took the initiative to obtain appropriate medical care, her doctor recommended she be admitted for 3 days to get baselines. What happened? She was thrown in jail again.

Anything after she was misled by officers of the court should be thrown out. Add the number of days and weeks the PDR states for whatever medication she was prescribed to reach therapeutic effect.

The DOCTOR stated she needed to be in the hospital. The DOCTORS orders were  ignored.

8 hours ago, ginger said:

When Emily finally took the initiative to obtain appropriate medical care, her doctor recommended she be admitted for 3 days to get baselines. What happened? She was thrown in jail again.

Anything after she was misled by officers of the court should be thrown out. Add the number of days and weeks the PDR states for whatever medication she was prescribed to reach therapeutic effect.

The DOCTOR stated she needed to be in the hospital. The DOCTORS orders were  ignored.

This is incorrect information. Emily never seemed a therapist until after she was arrested and had to report for evaluation by the courts  and even then did she made a conspiracy theory that rich David is behind the therapists mandated by the court and she found some random therapist who does video sessions through video chat, this is the same therapist that her own attorney didn’t want been contacted by this so-called therapist and neither did her own mother and this has been admitted by Emily through Facebook posts. The second Judge she faced from getting arrested on more charges ordered her to get a 730 mental hygiene appointment which requires two separate evaluators mandated by the court so you’re wrong when you say she took the initiative. Maybe you’re confused by the post she’s put up about getting plastic surgery and Botox

and how do you get your information about how you know she was misled by officers of the court. Who were the attorneys and how did they mislead her? 

1 hour ago, Bingking said:

This is incorrect information. Emily never seemed a therapist until after she was arrested and had to report for evaluation by the courts  and even then did she made a conspiracy theory that rich David is behind the therapists mandated by the court and she found some random therapist who does video sessions through video chat, this is the same therapist that her own attorney didn’t want been contacted by this so-called therapist and neither did her own mother and this has been admitted by Emily through Facebook posts. The second Judge she faced from getting arrested on more charges ordered her to get a 730 mental hygiene appointment which requires two separate evaluators mandated by the court so you’re wrong when you say she took the initiative. Maybe you’re confused by the post she’s put up about getting plastic surgery and Botox

and how do you get your information about how you know she was misled by officers of the court. Who were the attorneys and how did they mislead her? 

This is true here because I remember that wacky conspiracy theory that Emily put out too so Ginger is WRONG and that’s why the police showed up at her house that one time and they took her by force for an evaluation because it was mandated and she refused to go

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

This is true here because I remember that wacky conspiracy theory that Emily put out too so Ginger is WRONG and that’s why the police showed up at her house that one time and they took her by force for an evaluation because it was mandated and she refused to go

I really can't stay awake tonight...I'm on a double.. so tired.  

Do you mean the February 4th incident ?

I thought her mother called the police and told them she was suicidal so the police dragged her to the psyche center. She was on Bcv hours later saying she was home. They didn't even keep her for a 23 hour admit.

6 hours ago, Bingking said:

She posted she wanted her own doctor and she said her lawyer and the judge said no. So she sought help via the internet. Last I recall she posted she and her mother both had 3 or 4 sessions with her FEMALE DOCTOR. She stated she was taking anti-anxiety medication and said something to the effect of.  " I don't know how I functioned without it."

Therefore, her CARE WAS DELAYED.

If she didn't defy them who know where things would stand. All they cared about was their 10 hrs of sessions. Do you know how long she would have suffered?

I might also add this was the very same female doctor who wanted her admitted for 3 days to get baselines. I said, she should go and get some blood work done but they were telling her she couldn't see THIS DOCTOR.

I thought I'd try to read myself to sleep but it looks like I'm getting to something good.

WARREN..restraints of the political process may be used by the public to influence the conduct of public officials. 

I can't wait to see what this all means.

That's what she's being charged with, right? Interfering with the political process?

2 hours ago, ginger said:

She posted she wanted her own doctor and she said her lawyer and the judge said no. So she sought help via the internet. Last I recall she posted she and her mother both had 3 or 4 sessions with her FEMALE DOCTOR. She stated she was taking anti-anxiety medication and said something to the effect of.  " I don't know how I functioned without it."

Therefore, her CARE WAS DELAYED.

If she didn't defy them who know where things would stand. All they cared about was their 10 hrs of sessions. Do you know how long she would have suffered?

I might also add this was the very same female doctor who wanted her admitted for 3 days to get baselines. I said, she should go and get some blood work done but they were telling her she couldn't see THIS DOCTOR.

She wanted her own therapist after court ordered an evaluation of 40 hours not before hand because she admitted she will never go to a therapist in Broome County ordered by the court because she made a conspiracy that rich David’s behind it. Her mother only came because she forced her mom and said that she’s coming with her and made an appointment for her mom without her moms knowledge because she made a social media post saying that she made an appointment for her which is to cover up her own problems as I’m sure Susan did anything to shut her up her and her care was delayed because she wasn’t going and that’s why the police showed up at her house because it was court ordered and she refused to go.  
Plastering your mothers phone number all over the Internet encouraging people to contact her and then claiming someone called her mother alerting the police about her being suicidal is a bunch of nonsense and it was Emily’s way to cover up the fact she didn’t go to court ordered treatment and police get involved when you don’t show up to court ordered treatment . She didnt appear to look suicidal because she posted a video that morning 10 minutes before the police showed up and she videotape herself waking up so she use that as an excuse to cover up why she didn’t show up for her court ordered evaluation .

Why does Justice Thomas remain silent ALL THE TIME? LOL  🙂For the same reason Warren always did! I know how they feel! Too tired to read now, have a good night everyone.

"If you see I don't comment... "

No time to read...driving.. first thing that comes to mind for restraints is whistle-blower protections. 

Employed people in many professions have to deal with physical abuse and annoying harassment. Healthcare workers in particular, and they don't retaliate or hit back. Recently it was ruled you can say the F word to the police. A local judge ruled using the f word to a local politician doesn't rise to the occasion of harassment. The clerk in a grocery store deals with all kinds of behaviors.

Explain why the district attorney thinks he and by extension per the Supreme court, his staff should be exempt? 

As I stated in another thread, the Supreme Courts over riding premise is that politicians should have more mettle. That's where the question is coming from.

Keep in mind, I've no idea what she said to him or what her actions were beyond numerous phone calls. I'm asking.

Post edit...lol, 🙂 she kept her thumb on the call bell. Big deal. The rule is you have 3 minutes to answer.

On 4/11/2022 at 11:32 PM, Factchecker said:

It’s clear you don’t take this seriously or move in reality and just want to waste people’s time. This post should be frozen and a new piste started when new information is available based on the next court date. Emily has embarrassed herself and her family and is facing 4 criminal charges. This process has also taken a toll on her as she has gained weight and the drugs make her look terrible. 

Agreed! The drugs have plagued her and wonder where she comes up with the money for it. 

On 4/11/2022 at 3:54 PM, ginger said:

Whoa.. pg 24 footnote 239 totally off subject. This footnote practically mirrors President Trumps predicament on January 6th. Has to do with a riot at Ole Miss. Walker asked for a peaceful protest.. I'll have to look that up later. Sorry,  lol🙂

The justices didn't do this guy any favors. General Walker calls for a peaceful protest that turns into a riot. AP reports he led the people to attack US Marshalls...a complete lie. He wins his libel suit under actual malice criteria and the court overturns it to the lesser libel criteria. Their premise being the AP reported it that way given the generals previous comments and the "rush" to get news to the press. I call BS and furthermore, they didn't do this guy any favors regarding history...

If you look at the WIKI of General Walker and the Ole Miss Riot of 1962 guess what? There is no mention that Walker called for a peaceful protest. It merely states he led the riot.

THE LIE CONTINUES INTO HISTORY. 60 YEARS LATER.

I'M NOT IMPRESSED.

• 92CorruptCourtStreet changed the title to Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!