Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!

92CorruptCourtStreet

2 hours ago, ginger said:

It's Presidents Day...are the courts even open for this type of thing? 

People have gone to jail on Presidents’ Day , whether that happens to Emily we don’t know other than what she said on video when she posted her mother’s email checklist, Emily said she might go to jail on Monday. I just posted what she said 

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Factchecker said:

Seriously...look at all of the ill people in NYC pushing people off of subway platforms and assaulting perfect strangers. Mayor DeBlasio's wife was given close to a billion dollars to solve the problem...the money just disappeared...disgusting.

14 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

People have gone to jail on Presidents’ Day , whether that happens to Emily we don’t know other than what she said on video when she posted her mother’s email checklist, Emily said she might go to jail on Monday. I just posted what she said 

Oh Thanks...I only see what Emily says when you all post a link. For some reason I never have found her on FB the few times I tried.

Emily...do you want to end up drooling and incoherent? Will you please go get a doctor to write a prescription for you? Just tell him/her you haven't slept in however many days its been and you are twitching and have had...at least one headache that I saw you complain about. They will ask you some questions...do you see flashing lights like a migraine...do you see things moving...how's your hearing? Do things sound muffled or too loud...are you hearing voices? These are a few of the questions they will ask trying to determine which drug to give you. Are you tripping or stumbling over your own feet...could indicate a neurological problem...How about when you wake up...or are mornings better for you...could indicate a blood pressure problem...Are you suicidal? That's probably the most profound question they are going to ask. 

This doesn't have to be a big deal dear.

11 minutes ago, ginger said:

Seriously...look at all of the ill people in NYC pushing people off of subway platforms and assaulting perfect strangers. Mayor DeBlasio's wife was given close to a billion dollars to solve the problem...the money just disappeared...disgusting.

I went to NYC last fall and it is so sad to see the homeless issue down there. Knowing most are mentally ill, how disgusting she didn’t put that money to good use. Is anything being done to recover or track that money? I’m disappointed in the lack of resources and support for the mentally ill in Broome County. 

This girl has no morals all she does is post photos at the gym or writes about government officials begging for a financial handout and fact checker is correct our DA is not doing crap and this girls gotten away with murder. When she realizes she can’t run a business or find work she blames it on her mother

13 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

I went to NYC last fall and it is so sad to see the homeless issue down there. Knowing most are mentally ill, how disgusting she didn’t put that money to good use. Is anything being done to recover or track that money? I’m disappointed in the lack of resources and support for the mentally ill in Broome County. 

Their new mayor said he would look into it when he was a candidate. I never believed him. It's unfortunate Curtis Sliwa or better yet Joe Pepitone wasn't elected. Pepitone was clearly the smartest guy in the room. 

5 hours ago, Factchecker said:

She is soo fake  playing victim posting videos of claiming to be a victim and the few people that do decide to come on her page and comment have no idea what they’re talking about. She groups in the community in another post claiming the community is going through her ordeal??? Yea the threat she poses to the community hahahha

9 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Drugs and addiction got brought up in court ???? No way 

threatening your mother again???? No way lol elder abuse elder abuse 

Yes I just saw that, and the video before that saying “when your so happy but u can’t say why cause then the nysp gonna get real mad and we want everyone this happy” I’m assuming she thinks her family doesn’t follow her or the DA or her lawyer. She has no off button and it’s very concerning. She’s showing she has no control post by post, video after video. Makes my stomach turn, she looks so sick. Prior to that  video she posted “flirting” she looks like she has been picking at her chest as she has red/bloody marks on it. I no longer feel sorry for her family. They’re protecting her/enabling her instead of cutting her off, restricting her phone and internet use and getting her THE HELP SHE SO CLEARLY NEEDS! What is wrong with Susan and Alan?! Sickening.

^^^They are too old to drag her into the car and say "YOUR GOING." 

Seems to me I thought I read in the Press about a few doctors who were going to start making housecalls during the pandemic? 

8 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Yes I just saw that, and the video before that saying “when your so happy but u can’t say why cause then the nysp gonna get real mad and we want everyone this happy” I’m assuming she thinks her family doesn’t follow her or the DA or her lawyer. She has no off button and it’s very concerning. She’s showing she has no control post by post, video after video. Makes my stomach turn, she looks so sick. Prior to that  video she posted “flirting” she looks like she has been picking at her chest as she has red/bloody marks on it. I no longer feel sorry for her family. They’re protecting her/enabling her instead of cutting her off, restricting her phone and internet use and getting her THE HELP SHE SO CLEARLY NEEDS! What is wrong with Susan and Alan?! Sickening.

Exactly, even after she physically assaulted her mom and then her mother invites her over to their home it’s just one of many examples of why they are keeping her sick in a sense by not doing what you posted and they will forever have this problem and her own attorney should’ve found a way to place her in some sort of rehab or hospitalization to prevent what she has continued online

16 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

The problem with this girl and the crimes she has been alleged of committing is that if she gets let off the hook she’s going to do it again to another county official this is her way it seems to generate some sort of revenue

The Mirror.

Em, why don't look in the mirror? See those circles under your eyes? They are huge! You haven't slept in a really long time! You have to go to a doctor!

Good Morning Emily. Did you forget you have a job to do? I expect some of your students are waiting for you to write their college recommendation letters. You know how important those can be especially if a student is wait listed. You know a great recommendation can catapult their admission to the college of their choice.

I don't think you are up to the task. Please see a doctor.. today.

20 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Here we go again.

9134BB13-FACF-4CE6-A068-9AD1E965B323.jpeg

Omg this is gold, can’t wait to hear what judge Cawley has to say and hope he keeps his word when he said she would be remanded for the remainder of her case if she makes another mistake . This is the best outcome because she did admit “jail was relaxing”. All big and bad on the computer but will cry infront of the judge FaKKE!

20 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

She looks unwell. Like she has been crying a lot but obviously cleaned it up for the camera😂 She is obsessed with those mugshots of hers.

She will deff be going to prison after another terroristic threat besides the mandate violations . Question is did how long 

where is solak with the political prisoner crap

Shocking. If she has a psychotic break expect a huge lawsuit. Don't tell me they don't know. Protect and serve. She needs to be in a hospital.

In fact I just don't see how they aren't going to get sued for not taking her to a hospital in her CURRENT state.

16 minutes ago, ginger said:

Shocking. If she has a psychotic break expect a huge lawsuit. Don't tell me they don't know. Protect and serve. She needs to be in a hospital.

In fact I just don't see how they aren't going to get sued for not taking her to a hospital in her CURRENT state.

There is a hospital Side of the jail as all jails have them. I’m sure Emily can take meds if the doctor prescribed them lol

31 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

There is a hospital Side of the jail as all jails have them. I’m sure Emily can take meds if the doctor prescribed them lol

Yeah, I'll just be looking up those care plans up right now. "Make the patient feel accepted" In jail? 

Unbelievable. 

Post edit  . First thing I read...you're aiding and abetting her psychosis.  Anything that happens after this is on you.

Post edit again. This a first incidence of pschosis.. it has to be treated differently.

• 92CorruptCourtStreet changed the title to Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!