Endicott Mayor and Board Races

WyattEarp62

So, the Board of Elections has ruled that Mayor Linda Jackson AND the two Democrat candidates for Trustees have turned in invalid petitions. Therefore, none of them will be on the ballot.

Let that sink in for a minute.............

I could not give a rat's ass about the Dems being booted (They have probably been gaming the system for years........they just got caught this time)................But an Incumbent Mayor!!!

What does that say about Linda Jackson as a sitting Mayor?

All she needed was 98 signatures!!

She turned in 109..................many of which were fraudulent!

She even had Dem signatures on them!

You can't make this shit up folks!

Jackson was recently on the "Top Rated" local radio show, Binghamton Now with Bob "Dumbass" Joseph, whining about how the Endicott Republicans were going to challenge her petitions....................and that she was going to form her own Party...............Endicotters!

While on the show, not one question from that crack "Journalist" Bob about WHY, as an incumbent candidate, she could not secure more signatures, and WHY would she put herself in a position to have her petitions challenged in the first place?

This woman is a certified LUNATIC, who is not fit to serve in ANY official capacity, and is beyond delusional!!

IF, she and the two people that actually like her (That number may actually be inflated), can SOMEHOW figure out how to form this new Party for her to appear on...................the good people of Endicott need to send this Whack-Job a clear message, and not let her garner one single vote...........other than her own (And maybe her husbands)!

Nick Burlingame all the way!!!!

Linda is not fit to be Mayor.  She does not represent well on any level.

I have spent some time talking to Nick and his wife.  He is energetic, full of ideas, professional in demeanor and appearance.  He is polished, but can let his hair down in the right setting.  His wife is easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor.  All around good people.

No doubt Nick is the best choice.  

I remember reading all about crazy Endicott politics in the 99/00 range when Colella was mayor. 

Think police had to be present at the meetings.

There were constant stories in the PSB about it.

Also believe that he fired just about every dept head his predecessor had hired. (Archer?) 

:)  Mayor Colella...drove the damn snow plow himself!

BTW did you see/hear this? I think Mr. Solak posted it on twitter. Mayor Jackson chatting with Mayor Rudy. 

https://wabcradio.com/episode/mayor-of-endicott-ny-linda-jackson-04-24-2022/

And now IBM not renewing any leases on the Endicott property.  100 years, see ya later...

NYS is essentially an abhorrent place to try and run a business... if I knew then what I know now.... no chance.  

Our local democrat politicians (who undoubtedly intermittently read this) should be raising the roof in Albany but instead we are worried about nonsense woke issues .   As I have said on another thread... the inmates are running the asylum.     It should be no surprise that IBM is going but for whatever reason this one hurts a little.  Rant over. 

4 hours ago, GTO said:

And now IBM not renewing any leases on the Endicott property.  100 years, see ya later...

NYS is essentially an abhorrent place to try and run a business... if I knew then what I know now.... no chance.  

Our local democrat politicians (who undoubtedly intermittently read this) should be raising the roof in Albany but instead we are worried about nonsense woke issues .   As I have said on another thread... the inmates are running the asylum.     It should be no surprise that IBM is going but for whatever reason this one hurts a little.  Rant over. 

Rant well taken. Modern computing’s birthplace is dead to the computing world. Very sad. Didn’t have to happen.

On 4/29/2023 at 2:30 PM, WyattEarp62 said:

What does that say about Linda Jackson as a sitting Mayor?...

It says you get the government you deserve.

19 hours ago, GTO said:

...Our local democrat politicians (who undoubtedly intermittently read this) should be raising the roof in Albany but instead we are worried about nonsense woke issues ...

Rest assured they have been HARD at work with their colleagues tackling the real problems facing the State...things like gas stoves.

Has anyone read Linda Jackson's posts on Facebook?

This woman is the epitome of delusional!

And, there are actually people on there supporting her delusional rants!

The part I love most is that it is mostly Dems supporting her on FB.................and thinking her being a woman had something to do with her getting her ass thrown off the ballot.

Here's an idea................you want to actually defend women that are being completely disrespected......................try defending the biological women of sports who now have to compete with some trans freak, who is a actually a man, but wants to be a woman.................and compete against REAL biological women in their sports!

You people make me want to vomit!!!

Here is the bottom line Linda.......................If you want to blame someone for being removed from the ballot.................go home and look in the mirror!!

For all your BS about being such a hard worker................YOU did not do the work that was needed to secure less than 100 valid signatures on your petitions!

There is a process in place to be put on the ballot............YOU did not follow that process!!

Now we are supposed to believe that you can get over 150 valid signatures for your "Endicotter" Party...............Seriously???

Please, do Endicott a favor and just go away!!

Nick Burlingame all the way!!!!

On 5/3/2023 at 8:38 PM, WyattEarp62 said:

Mayor Colella drove the damn snow plow!

I believe you are thinking Harry Lewis in JC.........................Colella would not be caught dead in a snowplow!

Oh, maybe I am...gee it was a long time ago...I remember how much fun he was on Talk with Tony. 

Seems to me Mayor Collela was fun too.   :)

Can you even imagine what Tony would be saying to all of this woke BS? lol Miss him.