Kinya Middleton for the West side of Binghamton! Vote against arrogant Sophia.

Tammy Dodson

Arrogant Sophia tried to abandon the west side of Binghamton to serve in Albany, she doesn't care about the needs of the residents of district 2.  She is an arrogant woman who lives in a castle totally detached from the issues facing residents of the city. 

Kinda Middleton is in touch with Binghamton residents.  She is the manager at Greater Good Grocery.  She is approachable and works for others, not herself.  We need Kinya on city council! 

23 hours ago, Tammy Dodson said:

Arrogant Sophia tried to abandon the west side of Binghamton to serve in Albany, she doesn't care about the needs of the residents of district 2.  She is an arrogant woman who lives in a castle totally detached from the issues facing residents of the city. 

Kinda Middleton is in touch with Binghamton residents.  She is the manager at Greater Good Grocery.  She is approachable and works for others, not herself.  We need Kinya on city council! 

She seems nice. 🙂 Thanks for posting the video! Family lines? Lol. I'd ask who's her mom and dad but I'm old now...who are her grandparents? She's From Binghamton? Grew up here?

On 8/9/2023 at 8:24 AM, Tammy Dodson said:

And she never came out of her castle until she ran for office and wanted our votes.  Many of us on the west side can't stand her.  She's a heavy drinker at the Beef.  When she doesn't have a glass of wine in her hand she's showing off her boobs all over town, posing for selfie pictures.  No thank you.  I'll vote for Ms. Middleton.  

I don't know what it is about the west side of Binghamton, but you have two officials, Resciniti on city council and Suzy Ryan on county legislature, who think representing the west side just means getting drunk at Abels and The Beef.  The caliber of elected official is so low these days compared to the 1970's and 80s.  I can't think of any other section of Broome County where a person's electability is directly proportionate to how much they can drink. 

16 hours ago, Charles II said:

I don't know what it is about the west side of Binghamton, but you have two officials, Resciniti on city council and Suzy Ryan on county legislature, who think representing the west side just means getting drunk at Abels and The Beef.  The caliber of elected official is so low these days compared to the 1970's and 80s.  I can't think of any other section of Broome County where a person's electability is directly proportionate to how much they can drink. 

Add Tipsy Joe Mihalko to that list. 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John Hope said:

We are told by a neighbor there was a terrible turnout at Sophia Resciniti's "Big Fat Greek Fundraiser" at Abels Pub.  She couldn't even get drunks to come drink beer.  We will have a new councilwoman next year, the lovely and talented Kinya Middleton. 

She can stay where she is.

We don’t need any more progressive Lib’s and PLOT members in elected positions.

I agree that another ultra liberal like Middleton wouldn't be good for Binghamton.  But with Resciniti, I can't take the massive ego.  She goes around "campaigning" puckering her lips posing for these selfies, like she's an 18 year old girl on instagram. It's obvious why a lot of people can't stand her.  I'll skip this race on November's ballot. 

378685166_691712789655633_6034623922639472344_n.jpeg

1 hour ago, bballcoach said:

I agree that another ultra liberal like Middleton wouldn't be good for Binghamton.  But with Resciniti, I can't take the massive ego.  She goes around "campaigning" puckering her lips posing for these selfies, like she's an 18 year old girl on instagram. It's obvious why a lot of people can't stand her.  I'll skip this race on November's ballot. 

378685166_691712789655633_6034623922639472344_n.jpeg

Then we get stuck with an ultra lib, b/c those people will vote.

• 1 month later...