HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

I personally feel bad for these kids because I can tell by how they act that they think there going somewhere good to play and they wont. You guys need a wake up call. I played in the league until 2007 when it was actually good and the few kids who play now that I think have a shot is Blaha and Gleason. The players who are good now did NOTHING back then. It goes to show how the league has really dropped in skill. Bring those players back from the past and it would be no contest. I watch some players these days and wonder how the hell they can have that many points. Its because the defense and goalies are not good at all.... So have fun dominating this league because when/if you leave this area and play, you will have a tough awakening.

Are you a mind reader? Most of these boys are just playing this sport because they love to play hockey. Alot have been playing since they were little. Dont feel bad for these kids, they are having a good time playing. A bit of advice, Quit living in the past and look forward to YOUR future.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha well buddy I might consider taking your opinion into consideration if you knew how to spell... But since when you write you sound like a dumb*ss therefore nobody cares what you say.... Its spelled "whine" not "wine" haha...

Its hard to be right about stuff like that but I manage. lol

WINE WINE WINE

DUDE ......... very very few of these kids are actually looking to play beyond their high school years except at BCC or Club hockey at college. They're playing the game they love here (BCHSHA) because that's what's available to them without spending a bazillion dollars playing for a crappy over-rated "junior" program. Many are 2 and 3 sport athletes at their own high schools (some even playing a school sport AND hockey in the same season) who are doing this to fill time and for the love of the game. You're reading and presuming WAY too much here. Put away your Wii and computer and go get a job - and no, your current job at "Burger King" really doesn't count for an adult. LOL

........ oh, and by the way? Mr. Poopypants - you're and idiot. If you spent any time at all really watch these games instead of popping off DELETED all of the time, you'd realize that U.E. is exactly what the standings reflect - a .500 team that really can't challenge the top 4 (JC, ME, CV, or Vestal) no matter who they play.

And I'll bet you as much money as you'd care to lose that the BCHSHA playoff champion this year will be either JC or ME.

........ oh, and by the way? Mr. Poopypants - you're and idiot. If you spent any time at all really watch these games instead of popping off DELETEDall of the time, you'd realize that U.E. is exactly what the standings reflect - a .500 team that really can't challenge the top 4 (JC, ME, CV, or Vestal) no matter who they play.

And I'll bet you as much money as you'd care to lose that the BCHSHA playoff champion this year will be either JC or ME.

@

........ oh, and by the way? Mr. Poopypants - you're and idiot. If you spent any time at all really watch these games instead of popping off DELETED all of the time, you'd realize that U.E. is exactly what the standings reflect - a .500 team that really can't challenge the top 4 (JC, ME, CV, or Vestal) no matter who they play.

ue can't challenge vestal and cv?

thats why they've won the two times they played each of them..

even with top players gone due to misconducts.

JC 14 - BHS 0

JC 103 shots on goal...

bhs 6 shots on goal...

???

go cats lol

@

Yeah you guys really are something. you think your a bunch of tough guys with 103 shots. how bout the classy JC coaching staff allowing their team to keep scoring and shooting. Its a good thing JC is winning now because in a couple years they will be dealing meth like every other JC graduate. congratulations.

Yeah you guys really are something. you think your a bunch of tough guys with 103 shots. how bout the classy JC coaching staff allowing their team to keep scoring and shooting. Its a good thing JC is winning now because in a couple years they will be dealing meth like every other JC graduate. congratulations.

It sounds like you are referring to Binghamton with your last statement.

It sounds like you are referring to Binghamton with your last statement.

Probably because he is a former Binghamton graduate - that still thinks he knows it all........ By the way - that game is old old news. Get current.

Good one bro any shots wake you up early in the morning lately?

I play for CV and some players ruin it for others. Most players are here to play the game but there are 3-4 lose cannons that do whatever they want and nothing is said to them. THE coach puts them right back on the ice while others sit.
DITTO------DITTO--------DITTO------CV4 CF4. Penalty#69CV-----CF GOAL------------------------Penalty#69CV----CF Goal------------------Penalty#66CV----CF Goal----------same song----------------different dance---------------

I will tell you Forks is the sleeper this year I believe going into the playoffs... They have kept up with JC, beat ME, UE and now CV... They could finish in the top four after the season is complete...

Did you want the coaching staff to tell the kids to play keep away the whole game. Ask the Binghamton kids, that's more embarassing than facing 100 + shots on goal. Ask the Binghamton goalies who played respectably and the coaching staff, too. JC has the classiest coaching staff in the league. They look out after their kids. All the league coaches do. It's nice to wreck volunteers who give up their own time for the league.

The name calling, as well as digging up old posts, is getting old. Try to stay positive. For some people it will be impossible, but I think most of the people who come on here are pretty civilized and just want to see their team do well.

I will tell you Forks is the sleeper this year I believe going into the playoffs... They have kept up with JC, beat ME, UE and now CV... They could finish in the top four after the season is complete...

Let's hope not - can't deal with the 3 O's any longer.....

Did you want the coaching staff to tell the kids to play keep away the whole game. Ask the Binghamton kids, that's more embarassing than facing 100 + shots on goal. Ask the Binghamton goalies who played respectably and the coaching staff, too. JC has the classiest coaching staff in the league. They look out after their kids. All the league coaches do. It's nice to wreck volunteers who give up their own time for the league.

you are a DELETED idiot if you knew anything about hockey or sports you would know when the best team in the league plays the worst team in the league after you get a lead you dont keep shooting, trying to score, or having ridiculous celebrations after the 10th goal. its the coaches job to tell the players to not keep trying to score. Your an idiot and the jc coaches arnt the classiest coaches in the league their total benders.

@

DITTO------DITTO--------DITTO------CV4 CF4. Penalty#69CV-----CF GOAL------------------------Penalty#69CV----CF Goal------------------Penalty#66CV----CF Goal----------same song----------------different dance---------------

CV made it to the big show last year then got rid of all the coaches. What's up with that?

Just for everyones knowlege, those that continue to sit are those who dont go to practice and go to ski club instead. Or those that glide down the ice. We have gotten rid of one of our loose cannons. Its not fair to those that bust their butts at practice for those of you who go to ski club, they should sit the bench.

@

Just for everyones knowlege, those that continue to sit are those who dont go to practice and go to ski club instead. Or those that glide down the ice. We have gotten rid of one of our loose cannons. Its not fair to those that bust their butts at practice for those of you who go to ski club, they should sit the bench.

@

Who did you get rid of??

@

ask the folks who REALLY run the team

Time to set record straight . Last year CV played to win every game n the coach ran the show. Result was going to the championship and almost pulling off two huge wins in a row. Not so this year. Not even close. Will all THREE players that went to ski club sit from now on? No way, all hot air. Realize that the problems on CV result from poor play which is a result from poor coaching. Nothing more nothing less.

Archived