Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?

Guest Guest

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AH yes, you have an agenda but only you are aware of what it is.

Nope. It is a fulfillment of a command.

Far as I can recall the Homosexual Priests wanted us to believe them too, interesting. Standing at an alter play acting and spouting the same words you do, yes, you're so fine.

What do their personal sins have to do with their Holy Orders and the teachings of the FAITH?

But at least I can say in your behalf you do it faceless, not quite so phony most have your number, those priests they had an agenda didn't they? Sadly they were believed by many poor souls who marched to the collection plate.

Priests are sinners too. They are not immune from satanic temptations! Either are YOU. :blink:

It is bottom line big business.

Do me a favor if you have the time, can you state the worth of the Vatican on down, such impressive figures for a business.

A business buys and sells things. The CC doesn't do this! The Vatican ought to have a lot of money with all the DONATIONS it is given! Nobody can whine about it either. The CC does more for the poor than anything else.

Stop take a deep breath and think about what I am about to say. Without AFC's post, this would be one boring BC Voice. It stirs up a lot of discussions--good or bad. As I said, without AFC this board would be a total dud. :(

Well, I do admit that watching him get carpet bombed as often as he has the past week, has been quite entertaining. And with the writer's strike and all, there hasn't been much on t.v. And lately, it's been sooooo easy to corner him and watch him squirm, that I must confess (that should make AFC happy), I have been sleeping much better lately. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I do admit that watching him get carpet bombed as often as he has the past week, has been quite entertaining.

The funny thing is, I couldn't care less. :lol: You people make mountains out of molehills. What I say in terms of Christianity is TRUE AND CORRECT. Absolutely. :lol:

And with the writer's strike and all, there hasn't been much on t.v. And lately, it's been sooooo easy to corner him and watch him squirm, that I must confess (that should make AFC happy), I have been sleeping much better lately.

I couldn't care less anymore. That "mooslim" crap is for the BIRDS. :lol::blink::lol::blink::lol: :lol:

The funny thing is, I couldn't care less. :lol: You people make mountains out of molehills. What I say in terms of Christianity is TRUE AND CORRECT. Absolutely. :lol:

I couldn't care less anymore. That "mooslim" crap is for the BIRDS. :lol::blink::lol::blink::lol: :lol:

Ahhh, yes. You would love people to believe that you were persecuted simply because of a typo. And then persecuted again for a grammatical boo-boo regarding past versus present tense. But, let us ask ourselves, why were there so many pages and pages of denials from you regarding both issues until finally, you admitted it was all just a boo-boo? Or in the case of the original "mooslim" accusation that was lobbed at you, by your own admission you were just not smart enough to differentiate between the word "muslim" and "muslisms" and that is what caused you to LIE about ever having used the word. (It wasn't until about 15 pages of denials that you finally admitted to using "mooslim" in reference to those of the Crusades. The grammatical present tense boo boo followed soon after.)

You, my little chalice, was the one creating a pile of doo doo from your own initial piece of crap. :

The funny thing is, I couldn't care less. :lol: You people make mountains out of molehills. What I say in terms of Christianity is TRUE AND CORRECT. Absolutely.

I couldn't care less anymore. That "mooslim" crap is for the BIRDS. :l

Ahhh, yes. You would love people to believe that you were persecuted simply because of a typo. And then persecuted again for a grammatical boo-boo regarding past versus present tense. But, let us ask ourselves, why were there so many pages and pages of denials from you regarding both issues until finally, you admitted it was all just a boo-boo? Or in the case of the original "mooslim" accusation that was lobbed at you, by your own admission you were just not smart enough to differentiate between the word "muslim" and "muslisms" and that is what caused you to LIE about ever having used the word. (It wasn't until about 15 pages of denials that you finally admitted to using "mooslim" in reference to those of the Crusades. The grammatical present tense boo boo followed soon after.)

You, my little chalice, was the one creating a pile of doo doo from your own initial piece of crap.

Ahhh, yes. You would love people to believe that you were persecuted simply because of a typo.

I never denied using the word MOOSLIMS

And then persecuted again for a grammatical boo-boo regarding past versus present tense

I make mistakes. I probably made many in my last post.

But, let us ask ourselves, why were there so many pages and pages of denials from you regarding both issues until finally, you admitted it was all just a boo-boo?

I did make a mistake in misspelling the word the first accuser made, "mooslimsims" Big whoop. I never realized it.

Or in the case of the original "mooslim" accusation that was lobbed at you, by your own admission you were just not smart enough to differentiate between the word "muslim" and "muslisms"

I never used those words in that statement, muslim or muslisms.

and that is what caused you to LIE about ever having used the word.

It was an UNREALIZED MISTAKE, the word "mooslimisms" not mooslims! Big deal.

(It wasn't until about 15 pages of denials that you finally admitted to using "mooslim" in reference to those of the Crusades. The grammatical present tense boo boo followed soon after.)

I never denied using the word mooslim. Get it right.

You, my little chalice, was the one creating a pile of doo doo from your own initial piece of crap.

You are a serious joke!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What church do you belong to?

I did make a mistake in misspelling the word the first accuser made, "mooslimsims" Big whoop. I never realized it.

You are forgetting, my little chalice, that I witnessed the entire thing in real time. The issue was not your typo of "mooslimsims." You keep bringing that up as if that was the issue. Shall I refresh your memory for you?

You were originally accused of using the word "mooslisms." It was a typo made by the person posing the question to you. You all but rolled on the floor gagging, feigning deep offense at having used such a word. Then, eventually, you claimed that had the person not made that typo, had they typed the word as "mooslims", you would have understood what they meant and would not have denied using the word. Much later on, when you were challenged on whether that really confused you THAT much, you typed the word "mooslimsims" and tried to convince people THAT was the word you had been accused of using.

Sigh....you know, I have to keep repeating the truth about this to you over and over. Give me your address and I will just frame the entire thing for you so you can just reference it when needed, ok? I'm willing to help a guy out, even if it is you! ;)

You are forgetting, my little chalice, that I witnessed the entire thing in real time. The issue was not your typo of "mooslimsims." You keep bringing that up as if that was the issue. Shall I refresh your memory for you?

You were originally accused of using the word "mooslisms." It was a typo made by the person posing the question to you. You all but rolled on the floor gagging, feigning deep offense at having used such a word. Then, eventually, you claimed that had the person not made that typo, had they typed the word as "mooslims", you would have understood what they meant and would not have denied using the word. Much later on, when you were challenged on whether that really confused you THAT much, you typed the word "mooslimsims" and tried to convince people THAT was the word you had been accused of using.

Sigh....you know, I have to keep repeating the truth about this to you over and over. Give me your address and I will just frame the entire thing for you so you can just reference it when needed, ok? I'm willing to help a guy out, even if it is you! ;)

Bring it on PEOPLE!!!! I'm getting mentally bored.

Oh, oh. AFC is starting to yell because he has no one to play with. I hope he doesn't take it out on his family. :(:mellow::huh:

I am standing FIRM as always. Hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You wish I would go away. You are simply scared of the TRUTH is all.

Shame, Shame - I know your name. Not very Christ-like behavior. Be not boastful, self-righteous, and smug (as evidenced by your "lol" comments).

Read - 1 Corinthians 13 1-7 as this is what we talked about today in Church. Apparently, you have nothing. Repent.

Funny, the post directly above is also what we talked about at Church today.

TWS

You are forgetting, my little chalice, that I witnessed the entire thing in real time.

You would be just a number.

The issue was not your typo of "mooslimsims." You keep bringing that up as if that was the issue. Shall I refresh your memory for you?

You were originally accused of using the word "mooslisms." It was a typo made by the person posing the question to you. You all but rolled on the floor gagging, feigning deep offense at having used such a word.

No, I just denied using that word that person accused me of. That's all.

Then, eventually, you claimed that had the person not made that typo, had they typed the word as "mooslims", you would have understood what they meant and would not have denied using the word. Much later on, when you were challenged on whether that really confused you THAT much, you typed the word "mooslimsims" and tried to convince people THAT was the word you had been accused of using.

1.) Never denied using the word mooslim. Never.

2.) I made the typo trying to copy the original accusers word. Big deal.

Sigh....you know, I have to keep repeating the truth about this to you over and over. Give me your address and I will just frame the entire thing for you so you can just reference it when needed, ok? I'm willing to help a guy out, even if it is you! wink.gif

The first accuser made a typo, then I did. Big deal.

You would be just a number.

No, I just denied using that word that person accused me of. That's all.

1.) Never denied using the word mooslim. Never.

2.) I made the typo trying to copy the original accusers word. Big deal.

Well, you see, it is a big deal because you LIED and LIED under the pretense of a single-letter typo.

But, I see you are getting tired and cranky. I saw you yelling a moment ago. Get a grip. I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night. You sit and play "I am holier than all of you" for the rest of the night here if that helps you.

Again, self-righteous behavior.

Repent.

TWS

I gotta tell ya, West Sider -- your simple directives to AFC just crack me up. So solemn. So short and to the point.

Thanks for making me laugh!

Well, you see, it is a big deal because you LIED and LIED under the pretense of a single-letter typo.

Lied in using the word MOOSLIMS? Nope. Never have.

But, I see you are getting tired and cranky. I saw you yelling a moment ago. Get a grip. I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night. You sit and play "I am holier than all of you" for the rest of the night here if that helps you.

Why do you DENY the Word of God? Why? You go after me, but you turn around and deny Christ's own words? I don't get it..... :blink:

Lied in using the word MOOSLIMS? Nope. Never have.

Why do you DENY the Word of God? Why? You go after me, but you turn around and deny Christ's own words? I don't get it..... :blink:

Ummm....I am a little worried about you, my little chalice. When exactly did I deny the word of God? Have you been taking big gulps from that Carlo Rossi jug this evening? Please, show me where I denied the word of God? (Try to speed it up a little, though, ok? I gotta go out in a few minutes.)

Ummm....I am a little worried about you, my little chalice. When exactly did I deny the word of God? Have you been taking big gulps from that Carlo Rossi jug this evening? Please, show me where I denied the word of God? (Try to speed it up a little, though, ok? I gotta go out in a few minutes.)

Since you don't belong to the Catholic Church, you would HAVE to deny this:

Matthew 16:17-20

17Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." 20Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...amp;version=31;

Jesus built HIS Church on PETER and no one else. Peter was the FIRST POPE.

17Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." 20Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

I don't see the CATHOLIC church mentioned anywhere in that.

I don't see the CATHOLIC church mentioned anywhere in that.

Don't have too. Jesus BUILT His Church on PETER. Peter was the FIRST POPE. Peter FOUNDED THE ROMAN SEE and was the FIRST Bishop of it. The CURRENT POPE is the 266th successor of PETER of that same ROMAN SEE. All these hold/held the Keys to Heaven and the power to bind and loose.

JESUS BUILT HIS CHURCH ON PETER.

Catholic was added to the name Church because it means universal.

Here is a good definition:

"It is called Catholic then because it extends over all the world, from one end of the Earth to the other; and because it teaches universally and completely one end and all the doctrines which ought to come to men's knowledge, concerning things both visible and invisible, heavenly and earthly; and because it brings into subjection to godliness and the whole race of mankind, governors and governed, learned and unlearned; and because it universally treats and heals the whole class of sins, which are committed by soul and body, and possesses in itself every form of virtue which is named, both in deeds and words, and in every kind of spiritual gifts."

St. Cyril of Jerusalem ("Catechetical Lectures," c. 350 A.D.)

17Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.[c] 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven." 20Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

You disappoint me. That was not even worth waiting for. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to bed, AFC.

Archived