Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
first off, mitch tallon is about as tough as my 12 year old sister.

ME football is garbage and there is no way they will ever come close to being a threat to a team like UE.

Your sister probably has more brains than him too.....

Guest Guest

when it comes down to it they won't win..the 2005 season i believe they backed down from a game rematch of a rained out game as they didn't see the point..and UE is too football oriented of a school to get beat by ME. UE will easily dominate

Guest guest
when it comes down to it they won't win..the 2005 season i believe they backed down from a game rematch of a rained out game as they didn't see the point..and UE is too football oriented of a school to get beat by ME. UE will easily dominate

It was a mutual agreement by the schools. I don't think the ME players wanted to back out. They wanted to be the first team in school history to beat UE three years in a row.

Not saying ME will win this year, to say UE is too dominate, is not always true.

@

Guest Guest

UE has a chance to win states they have a great defense with an explosive offense what makes you people think a team a class lower like ME can beat them?

Guest Guest
walters and tallon thats why m-e can beat u-e.

stop repeating the same thing that has already been said. youre making yourself look stupid because no one else thinks that!

Guest Guest
stop repeating the same thing that has already been said. youre making yourself look stupid because no one else thinks that!
tallon has no brains for football....he can barely pass the grade he is in.....he will be lucky to graduate......he should hit the books instead.....

Guest Guest

walters will in fact kill veruto get ur facts straight, and tallon will in fact kill thomas and pierce will also kill thomas so get ur facts straight.

Guest Guest
It was a mutual agreement by the schools. I don't think the ME players wanted to back out. They wanted to be the first team in school history to beat UE three years in a row.

Not saying ME will win this year, to say UE is too dominate, is not always true.

@

It wasn't a mutual agreement UE wanted to play but endwell wanted to rest for states.. And UE beat endwell 35-7 i think or mayb 14. Eugene was on endwell when it happened..so 3 times in a roq is impossible..But they will dominate them period.

Guest Guest
walters will in fact kill veruto get ur facts straight, and tallon will in fact kill thomas and pierce will also kill thomas so get ur facts straight.

you are INSANE if you think that. veruto is ranked in the top ONE HUNDRED defense in the whole entire east. if you really think walters is even considered to be in comparison to him than you are dillusional.

Guest Guest
walters is also a D-1 prospect so yea hes compared with veruto.

whos he getting looked at by?? jared veruto is at a different level than players in this area. say what you want, but the people who actually know football, and know what a good dt looks like, know this is true...and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure walters didnt make the first team all state..and im pretty sure he wasnt the only junior that made it either....when he does, then you can compare them.

Guest Guest

he has been looked at from hofstra, wagner, g-tech, syracuse and many others. but remember u-e gets more press than m-e thats why walters doesnt get as much credit as veruto does. plus he is over-rated.

Guest Guest

over rated? please enlighten me on how you think he is over rated. if youve ever played against him or have even just seen him play you would see that this young man is in no way OVER RATED.

Guest super sparent

Smyrko,walters interior D Tallon,reynoldsszspanski at linebaskers,powell and barrett as safety,connollyand oierce at corner very solid and smart defense and very athletic/ Offense with powell back says the optiom will go great with tallon and watch reynolds running counters, it looks like a good season coming up even with the toughest schedule in 10 yrs

Guest Guest

"whos he getting looked at by?? jared veruto is at a different level than players in this area. say what you want, but the people who actually know football, and know what a good dt looks like, know this is true...and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure walters didnt make the first team all state..and im pretty sure he wasnt the only junior that made it either....when he does, then you can compare them."

finally sum1 on this site gives veruto credit!!!!!!!

Guest murray

"who cares who you play for. you could not handle mitch tallon or chris walters any day."

remind me again who the hell they are.... NOBODY"S!!!!!

Guest Guest
It wasn't a mutual agreement UE wanted to play but endwell wanted to rest for states.. And UE beat endwell 35-7 i think or mayb 14. Eugene was on endwell when it happened..so 3 times in a roq is impossible..But they will dominate them period.

actually we didnt need to rest up for states because that game that got flooded was scheduled for week 3 in 2004. and we were thinking about playin a monday night game but U-E couldn't get their equipment cleaned in time, M-E was gonna lend equipment to the U-E players but we didn't have enough since that year was one of the biggest turnouts at M-E. Can't guarantee an M-E win cuz any given day, but it would have been one hell of a game

Guest Guest

veruto is good but it takes more then one to make a team so compare m-e vs u-e and lets see who is better... veruto is good but so is walters i give the edge to verute because of his pure size but neither will be shut down completely so who else is on u-e that i can compare to another m-e player

Archived