It just broke my heart...

Ole Blue Eyes

Guest Guest
Yea you should know, you've most likely lived in Broome County all you life.

That is just sick. You have to 'physically induce' a dog to take a dump! Did it arouse you? And you care about your animal? That poor thing needs to be put out of the pain and suffering period. That is what is known as being cruel to animals, making them suffer. Someone should turn you in.

Where's my telephone

You don't have a telephone...you can't afford one and the library is one post away from tossing you off their computer.

The fact that you think his physically inducing his pet to take a crap would arouse him says quite a bit about you. Sicko.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You don't have a telephone...you can't afford one and the library is one post away from tossing you off their computer.

The fact that you think his physically inducing his pet to take a crap would arouse him says quite a bit about you. Sicko.

Not true.

First of all anyone who has to induce any animal all the time, like was claimed in his post, is more then sick. It's a "him" only and the heck with the pet attitude no matter what you think, this is fact.

Second, you have no idea who your talking to here, I'll match you dollar for dollar and add 10 grand to what you gave last year for animals. you didn't, but you run your mouth.

And for the record, I might work in Broome County, But I sure as heck don't live here.

Maybe you should go to the library and use the "LAW" section a little and brush up on the rights of animals in this area before running the mouth.

If the other posted did not make a telephone call, you can bet your bottom dollar, like taking money to the bank, I will!!!

Not true.

First of all anyone who has to induce any animal all the time, like was claimed in his post, is more then sick. It's a "him" only and the heck with the pet attitude no matter what you think, this is fact.

Second, you have no idea who your talking to here, I'll match you dollar for dollar and add 10 grand to what you gave last year for animals. you didn't, but you run your mouth.

And for the record, I might work in Broome County, But I sure as heck don't live here.

Maybe you should go to the library and use the "LAW" section a little and brush up on the rights of animals in this area before running the mouth.

If the other posted did not make a telephone call, you can bet your bottom dollar, like taking money to the bank, I will!!!

It's not a fact, and try reading the posts more thoroughly, before you jump on here with your opinions. Law, and animal rights??? Set your sights on those who abandoned these animals, because they were too old and they were thru with them. This dog that I'm currently" sickly enducing...died from pneumonia over a year ago. After several trips to the animal hospital, he was upgraded from an upper respiratory infection to pnuemonia. He wasn't in pain, just wore out, and I was hoping he could pull thru one more time...he was always a fighter! Well, I was wrong. After "enducing" him for three days to help him along..He died peacefully in his sleep on a Thursday morning, laying on his blue pillow that he shared with his brother Bozley.

Guest Guest

Sleepless, no reply necesary to the idiot! We all do what is right at the moment with our beloved pets. I had a 13 year old sheppard/malamute mix. Big dog! Had him seen by the vet regulary for his severe arthritis and what not. Took him on a friday to make sure his predisone was not taking a toll on his liver and kidneys, and next week on a Thursday (all his levels came back good!, despite the fact he was on it for 2 years), he was out in the yard feeling good and playing around and his front end gave out (his back end was the problem with arthritis) my husband carried him inside. After assessing the situation when I got home, I made a call to my horse vet, who will do home euthanisais And we sent him peacefully after he ate 4 hotdogs from a laying down position (because he couldnt get up). The routine vet thought from the previous week thought his hind end would eventually give out, never happened. And was a shock to all of us in the house. We do best by the information we are given by health care professionals. The only thing I know, is that he passed without having to be manipulated and hurt to be carried and manipulated into a vets office for the last good bye. These sort of things are VERY stressful for the pet. I am thankful to have had him for the last 11 years of his life and that I made it a better one. Did I mention that he was a bait dog for dog fighting? God bless his soul, because he had a good life and should have had better before I got him! RIP Bear!!

You animal lovers, grab some tissues and sit down for this one..this is my all time favorite!!! It comes from a lady that runs a rescue in downstate New York!

*** A STORY OF MARC AND BUSTER***

I wanted to share with all my friends in rescue a story of an owner surrender that has touched my heart in a way that I can not explain. I recieved a phone call from somebody in rescue in the state of Oregon, she claimed a man came to her asking if she would foster his dog for him being that she was the only rescue he had heard of that fed "raw food" to her dogs. She told him she rescues large breeds and his little Pekingese would'nt do well with her then, she remebered that I rescued seniors and special needs and I feed my dogs raw food and worked alot with holistic approaches, so she gave him my info to get in touch with me..... this is how we met!!! I was bewildered after speaking to him as to why he was giving up his dog, he obviously truly cared for him and was extremely concerned with his well being, that is why he wanted to place him in a home that fed raw food, his dog was allergic to commercial brands and all of the shelters and rescues refused to feed the dog raw. We must have spoken via phone for over an hour, he asked me MANY questions!! We continued to write each other through e-mail and he then decided that he would fly with his dog to my home, spend the afternoon at my house and then he would feel more comfortable for whether or not to leave his dog with me. Of course I was more than willing to allow him to do this for I respected him needing to know his dogs fate. He came to my home on a Saturday afternoon and we sat and spoke about what my plans would be for his dog Buster. Marc was 58 years old but did look somewhat older than his age, he was rather thin and a very mild well mannered man. Our discussions on the phone lead me to believe that he was an ill man and when we met, I was more confident that I was correct in my thinking. By the end of the afternoon, Marc was convinced that Buster would be safe in my home yet, still he didnt go back to Oregon, he stayed for a week with his relatives that lived in Long Island just in case Buster might be unhappy here. Buster did very well and he had a special way about him that made me instantly bond with him. Marc and I e-mailed each other constantly when he flew back home to Oregon. I sent him pictures and gave him updates on EVERYTHING that Buster was doing. He ALWAYS thanked me in his return letter, he knew I truly loved Buster and that made him feel that his dog was happy and safe. I never asked Marc how sick he was because I felt if he wanted me to know, he would have told me, I always beleived that one day when Marc was feeling better he would come back for Buster since he so desperately told me in his letters how broken he was without him. ..........Then one day about a month after having Buster, I received a phone call from Marcs sister saying that he's passed, she continued to tell me that Marc had taken his own life. I felt my body go numb as the tears poured down my face for this poor man who died so alone. She said her family was very angry with him when he told them that he gave me his dog, they asked why he would give me buster when he didnt even know me, his response was," I do know her, I connect with her and I know Buster will be safe". She proceeded to tell me that Marc went to a psychic who he trusted in and asked about me, the psychic told him to bring his dog to me in New York cause Buster would be safe here. The reason I am writing such a lengthy letter to you all is that I feel Marc's courage was extremely admirable. Here was a very ill man who was dying and his biggest concern was where his dog would be happiest, so he gets on a plane a dying man a flies to NY leaving behind what I am told was his only friend, then he goes back to Oregon and after waiting a month to make sure Buster was safe here takes his life and dies alone till somebody finally found him. My emotions were very mixed when this first happened, a part of me felt that I allowed him to take his life by caring for his dog , his dog was actually the only thing keeping him alive, he didnt take his life till he knew that his dog was cared for, I felt a man that had a heart to love a dog as Marc did, deserved to have a letter written about him. In rescue we see dog after dog that has been abused and thrown to the curb yet here was a man who probaly suffered many ill and painful days just for fear of what would happen to his dog. My bond to Buster is stronger than I can explain and till this day I still cry for this man who I harldy knew and now instead of feeling the guilt that I had firstly felt, I feel I allowed him to end his suffering and be in a place where he will never feel pain again and when the day ever comes that Buster should go to the bridge, I am certain that Marc will be there to bring him home again.... IN MEMORY OF MARC RUBINN!!!

Guest Guest

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK !

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SELF CENTERED, SELF RIGHTOUS, &*)(*&^$%^$_)_* AND THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT !

Any person, who knowingly and willingly allows any animal to suffer as you have stated in your posts, are no animal rights people.

You have made staetments to other posters, speaking what they feel, and unless they GO ALONG TO GET ALONG they are no good, low life ot trailer trash to you!

To treat any animal like this just goes to show you have no concern for their health or well being. I surely hope you don't treat humans like this, as I am sure you don't, but your remarks surely tell otherwise.

you BRAG about inducing a animal to go potty, your sick! Those who defend you, make threats towards logicial common sense are in the same boat. I surely hope it does not get hit by a iceburg!

I am not reading this thread anymore, it makes me sick just read your self righous bull. Self centered is what you are, only about what YOU want and have not one clue as to what the animal requires, only though your self rightousness.

ANSWER THIS....

HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR FACT THAT THE ANIMAL IS NOT SUFFERING AND NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN ?

DO YOU ALL HAVE THIS ABILITY TO TALK TO THESE ANIMALS AND THEY ARE TELLING YOU THIS ?

on and on and on...

I can only hope that someday you grow up and realize that these poor ill pets are going through more then you ever could imagine and that you ALL get off your high horses and do the right thing FOR THE ANIMAL ---- NOT FOR YOU ! ! ! !

Thank you very much for offering to leave this thread! I appreciate that. goodbye.. You've obviously never had a pet to care for, but you have some high profile ideals, to post about, that somehow, some of us should actually give a crap about. You called somebody else on bankbooks...I'll take you up on that! You match me, and I'll throw in the ten thousand dollars! Money well spent! We can make a joint contribution!

Guest Guest
Thank you very much for offering to leave this thread! I appreciate that. goodbye.. You've obviously never had a pet to care for, but you have some high profile ideals, to post about, that somehow, some of us should actually give a crap about. You called somebody else on bankbooks...I'll take you up on that! You match me, and I'll throw in the ten thousand dollars! Money well spent! We can make a joint contribution!

Your totally wrong there WILL my boy.

I don't have a problem with your offer, but there is ONE condition I am throwing in. It's not going to where Chloe has been staying, not my 10 grand anyway.

You talk a big mans talk, but you walk a little mans walk. Like this thread here, you and your buddies seem to think that there is only one side to this issue, your side. I am debating that one sided approach, yet you and your buddies would rather toos BS and CG's ole man threatens bodily harm. Yep, that's the adult way alreight. It's the way people get when they go thru life wearing blinders and try to deny it.

You know the animal is suffering, yet you do not want to do anything about it by putting it down, something that will happen shortly anyway, all for the sake of your LOVE for the animal and because YOUR THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO HURT MORE BY NOT HAVING THE PET AROUND ANYMORE. That's love ?

As for the 10 grand, that's easy because it's already been done and I'll even do another because it goes to WILDLIFE (and I have tax forms to prove it).

TELL ME AGAIN how you know when a pet should and should not be put down when you know it's dyiny and in PAIN. I would really like to read your responce that makes you and your buddies so right about everything you do when it comes to a terminal ill pet ! Why is your point so much better then others? What makes you 100 % correct in protecting a animal that is in pain and dying by keeping it alive longer to suffer more?

You Hunt? Ever spend 2 - 3 - 4 - 10 hours tracking a wonded animal to put it out of its pain? I didn't think so.

I think you should funnel some of that supposed donation $$$ towards a visit to a Dr, cuz you got some major issues, Pal.

You don't have a clue as to the condition of the animal in question, but are on full frontal attack regardless.

Personally, I think you just like to fight.

Go away.

Your totally wrong there WILL my boy.

I don't have a problem with your offer, but there is ONE condition I am throwing in. It's not going to where Chloe has been staying, not my 10 grand anyway.

You talk a big mans talk, but you walk a little mans walk. Like this thread here, you and your buddies seem to think that there is only one side to this issue, your side. I am debating that one sided approach, yet you and your buddies would rather toos BS and CG's ole man threatens bodily harm. Yep, that's the adult way alreight. It's the way people get when they go thru life wearing blinders and try to deny it.

You know the animal is suffering, yet you do not want to do anything about it by putting it down, something that will happen shortly anyway, all for the sake of your LOVE for the animal and because YOUR THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO HURT MORE BY NOT HAVING THE PET AROUND ANYMORE. That's love ?

As for the 10 grand, that's easy because it's already been done and I'll even do another because it goes to WILDLIFE (and I have tax forms to prove it).

TELL ME AGAIN how you know when a pet should and should not be put down when you know it's dyiny and in PAIN. I would really like to read your responce that makes you and your buddies so right about everything you do when it comes to a terminal ill pet ! Why is your point so much better then others? What makes you 100 % correct in protecting a animal that is in pain and dying by keeping it alive longer to suffer more?

You Hunt? Ever spend 2 - 3 - 4 - 10 hours tracking a wonded animal to put it out of its pain? I didn't think so.

I walk and talk where I breathe. I hunted a poor flea inflested bunny into a log, and killed him on the spot when I was 20!!! I'll never do it again....I't made me sick! I vomited! I never hunted an animal again in my life!. You wanna swap 1040's??? let's go for it!!! Anytime, any place!!!. I've got hospital bills you haven't dreamed of!!!

@

14 years ago my parents rescued a beautiful 2 year old German Sheppard, The owner was an alcoholic and used to get drunk and then come home and beat her, As a result from that one of her ears hangs over and will never stand up due to him breaking the cartilage in her ear and she is terrified of the broom so you have to put her in another room if you need to sweep, But I thank god that we rescued her because for the last 14 years she has been great, I don’t even want to imagine what her life would have been if she would have stayed in her abusive situation , Thank god that your friend rescued that dog I wish more people out there would be concerned with well being of animals they have feelings just like you and I , If you can’t take care of an animal don’t get them

Guest guest

Duh, I guess I'm not the sharpest pin in the box but are all you "animal lovers" saying that you would in no case ever put an animal down? I will refrain from any comments until I understand just what it is you are arguing about.

@

Guest Guest
Actually I am a huge "animal lover", I do put my pets to sleep, when they are terminally ill, and their quality of life has deteriorated.

I have also had to put one of my pets to sleep. One year ago due to the pet food recall. My poor kitty died and it was the worst thing ever to have to put him down. I still think about how happy he made me and it makes me sad.

Guest Guest
It was the Diamond food brand that had major recalls.

Not just Diamond, but all of these:

Dog Food Recalls

ALPO

Americas Choice, Preferred Pet

Authority

Award

Berkley & Jenson (Salmonella)

Best Choice

Big Bet

Big Red

Bloom

Blue Buffalo (RICE GLUTEN)

Bruiser

Cadillac

Canine Caviar Pet Foods (RICE GLUTEN)

Champion Breed Lg Biscuit

Champion Breed Peanut Butter Biscuits

Co-Op Gold

Companion

Companion's Best Multi-Flavor Biscuit

Compliments

Costco/Kirkland Signature (RICE GLUTEN)

Demoulas Market Basket

Diamond Pet Food

Diamond Pet Food (RICE GLUTEN)

Doctors Foster & Smith

Doctors Foster & Smith (RICE GLUTEN)

Dollar General

Eight In One Inc (Salmonella)

Eukanuba Can Dog Chunks in Gravy

Eukanuba Pouch Dog Bites in Gravy

Food Lion

Giant Companion

Gravy Train

Grreat Choice

Hannaford

Happy Tails

Harmony Farms (RICE GLUTEN)

Harmony Farms Treats (RICE GLUTEN)

Health Diet Gourmet Cuisine

Hill Country Fare

Hy Vee

Hy-Vee

Iams Can Chunky Formula

Iams Can Small Bites Formula

Iams Dog Select Bites

Jerky Treats Beef Flavored Dog Snacks

La Griffe

Laura Lynn

Loving Meals

Mars Petcare US Inc (Salmonella)

Master Choice

Meijer's Main Choice

Mighty Dog

Mixables

Mulligan Stew Pet Food (RICE GLUTEN)

Natural Balance (RICE GLUTEN)

Natural Life

Natural Way

Nu Pet

Nutriplan

Nutro

Nutro - Ultra

Nutro Max

Nutro Natural Choice

Nuture

Ol' Roy

Ol' Roy 4-Flavor Lg Biscuits

Ol' Roy Canada

Ol' Roy Peanut Butter Biscuits

Ol' Roy Puppy

Ol'Roy (Salmonella)

Ol'Roy US

Ol'Roy US (Salmonella)

Paws

Perfect Pals Large Biscuits

Performatrin Ultra

Pet Essentials

Pet Life

Pet Pride / Good n Meaty

Petrapport Inc. (Salmonella)

Presidents Choice

Price Chopper

Priority Canada

Priority US

Publix

Roche Brothers

Royal Canin (RICE GLUTEN)

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet (RICE GLUTEN)

Save-A-Lot Choice Morsels

Schnuck's

Schnucks

Shep

Shep Dog

Shop Rite

SmartPak (RICE GLUTEN)

Springfield Prize

Sprout

Stater Brothers

Stater Brothers Large Biscuits

Stop & Shop Companion

T.W. Enterpriese (Salmonella)

Tops Companion

Triumph

Truly

Weis Total Pet

Western Family Canada

Western Family US

White Rose

Winn Dixie

Your Pet

Duh, I guess I'm not the sharpest pin in the box but are all you "animal lovers" saying that you would in no case ever put an animal down? I will refrain from any comments until I understand just what it is you are arguing about.

@

Where on earth did you read that???

That has NEVER been said by any of us posting, except for the nutbag accusing everyone of that.

Where it gets tough is, essentially, "pulling the plug"...determining when quality of life has deteriorated to the point where it's necessary, and NOBODY is capable of judging that by reading a few posts on an online forum...contrary to the nutbag's belief.

Where on earth did you read that???

That has NEVER been said by any of us posting, except for the nutbag accusing everyone of that.

Where it gets tough is, essentially, "pulling the plug"...determining when quality of life has deteriorated to the point where it's necessary, and NOBODY is capable of judging that by reading a few posts on an online forum...contrary to the nutbag's belief.

Thank's Toop for trying to explain to the moron. I never said I wouldn't put an animal down. I put Lacey, the pug down, because she had tumors in her mouth, and she was in pain, and suffering...and no help to be found for her, I remember that heart wretching shot they gave her, and her cry!. Winston on the other hand was a fighter his whole life, disabled at a young age...the doc said probably from a car accident, he wasn't really sure, but Winny's back end never really worked right, and I used to have to help him to stand up to get going...but he was all heart. Yes, I induced him his final days. He was heavily on antibiotics, but I thought his heart would pull him thru...I was wrong! He just gave up, tired of the fight.

@

Guest Guest

My beloved cat of 15 years died today and yes She has been ill for at least 6 months, We just coddled her and made the best of Her days with Us the best We could and just last Friday I was seriously thinking to take Her to the vet and end it for Her. I am so glad I did'nt. She went out and enjoyed the sunshine on Saturday and rested Sunday and Monday ( not eating) but comfortable and when I found Her this morning She passed away here in Her home naturally. The home that She loved with the people that LOVED Her. I am sobing as I write this but She was such a beautiful girl ( Himalain with blue eyes) and a very special girl. I am glad I chose NOT to end Her life on Friday and had Her three more :( days to Love.

@

Archived