It just broke my heart...

Ole Blue Eyes

Guest Informer
Because all of your posts are either a NO SENSE post or ABOUT YOU POOR DOGGIES.

I have yet, in 2 boards now, seen anything remotely connected to HUMAN LIFE AND GIVING A CRAP about it.

And Country Girl, you are so full of it, it's sticking out your nose. You, like others have no respect for people, although you would like the world to think you do, but you don't. You know why>? because you and the other jerks that put animals above people do not have a life. One where it involves a relationship with a member of the other sex. Your all nothing but a bunch of losers. Wanta Bees in the present. Know nothing about how to treat another human so you run to a helpless animal and claim to know everything. You don't

I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 3 birds and 4 kids. The kids and my wife come first because I know that the "pets" can be replaced with other "pets"...Human life can not.

Grow up and face facts. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE....animals can';t talk !!! so your no Dr. Dolittle !!!!

I think someone needs to give this guy a prozac...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I have yet, in 2 boards now, seen anything remotely connected to HUMAN LIFE AND GIVING A CRAP about it.

And Country Girl, you are so full of it, it's sticking out your nose. You, like others have no respect for people, although you would like the world to think you do, but you don't. You know why>? because you and the other jerks that put animals above people do not have a life. One where it involves a relationship with a member of the other sex. Your all nothing but a bunch of losers. Wanta Bees in the present. Know nothing about how to treat another human so you run to a helpless animal and claim to know everything.

I would say you are the perfect example why some people prefer animals over humans. At least animals don't act like this. And why would you expect respect? I'm surprised your wife puts up with you.

Guest Under God

And Country Girl, you are so full of it, it's sticking out your nose. You, like others have no respect for people, although you would like the world to think you do, but you don't. You know why>? because you and the other jerks that put animals above people do not have a life. One where it involves a relationship with a member of the other sex. Your all nothing but a bunch of losers. Wanta Bees in the present. Know nothing about how to treat another human so you run to a helpless animal and claim to know everything. You don't

I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 3 birds and 4 kids. The kids and my wife come first because I know that the "pets" can be replaced with other "pets"...Human life can not.

Grow up and face facts. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE....animals can';t talk !!! so your no Dr. Dolittle !!!!

Hello, maggot. Just to prove you wrong ( which probably happens alot in your miserable existance ), Country Girl is my wife. And while you wittle your days away soaking up my tax dollars sucking off the welfare system and watching Guiding

Light some of us work. And just because you BELIEVE people are more important than animals it does not make you a humanitarian. Try helping BOTH people and animals, we have voulenteered WAY more times in our lives (for both) than you have probably changed your underwear. And if I wanted to have my posts yanked off here, I'd call your wife the nasty things you said to mine. But instead brainless, I'll pray for her that she wises up and divorces you and takes you to the cleaner with alimony & child support. Unless your lieing about being married, which I can totally understand, being as immature as you are. People like yourself are exactly the reason we like animals. Let me guess, you are voting for Hillary.... Do yourself a favor and don't EVER speak to my wife like that again! And do us all a favor and just don't speak again. Have a pleasant evening.

@

Guest Spike
Very cute! I've got a 14 year old shepherd that can barely walk, and I'm just trying to nurse her thru the weekend, I want to make her final moments precious for her...and you want to be a jerk! You're a wonderful person.

I seem to remember that not to long ago you make the same statement. Maybe it is time to have her put down, or do you just like seeing the dog suffer.

Guest Guest
I seem to remember that not to long ago you make the same statement. Maybe it is time to have her put down, or do you just like seeing the dog suffer.

I have to agree. We had a pure breed husky that was 12 years old, a member of the family. His eye sight starting going and he was forever bumping into things for two weeks after we got him back from the vet. We took him back and were told that he would never be the same again, although it was possible for him to live out the rest of his years.

We opt'd to have him put down. We were all there when that time for his life to end. I can tell you that it was hard then, and we did not do this because we did not want the trouble with a blind dog, we did it to put him out of the crap he was going thru.

That's what a true animal lover will do. Stop the pain and suffering, not help the animal hang on for what is surely to be holly he!! for it.

The same goes for an animal that can not get a home because of it temper. i know I would not want a dog around me that could charge after me in a moments notice and without warning. 30 days is long enough to keep in and shelter. It sounds cruel but it for the best. To many people calim one thing and show another by their actions.

I don't think any statements suggesting SIH is prolonging his dog's suffering are in good taste, even if you were trying to "be helpful"...I'm sure he and his Vet are on top of the situation.

Thank you Toop. She is curled up on the floor right now beside my chair. She's very weak, but not in pain. I'm not pulling the plug on her, it's not my right. I'm just making her comfortable. I've been thru it with five dogs in the last couple of years, and while these online experts seem to know everything, it never gets any easier, I cry my eyes out for each and every one of them. But I'm gonna keep doing it, because I can!

Guest Guest
Hello, maggot. Just to prove you wrong ( which probably happens alot in your miserable existance ), Country Girl is my wife. And while you wittle your days away soaking up my tax dollars sucking off the welfare system and watching Guiding

Light some of us work. And just because you BELIEVE people are more important than animals it does not make you a humanitarian. Try helping BOTH people and animals, we have voulenteered WAY more times in our lives (for both) than you have probably changed your underwear. And if I wanted to have my posts yanked off here, I'd call your wife the nasty things you said to mine. But instead brainless, I'll pray for her that she wises up and divorces you and takes you to the cleaner with alimony & child support. Unless your lieing about being married, which I can totally understand, being as immature as you are. People like yourself are exactly the reason we like animals. Let me guess, you are voting for Hillary.... Do yourself a favor and don't EVER speak to my wife like that again! And do us all a favor and just don't speak again. Have a pleasant evening.

@

Looks like someone's nerve got touched. The Almighty has spoken

Thank you Toop. She is curled up on the floor right now beside my chair. She's very weak, but not in pain. I'm not pulling the plug on her, it's not my right. I'm just making her comfortable. I've been thru it with five dogs in the last couple of years, and while these online experts seem to know everything, it never gets any easier, I cry my eyes out for each and every one of them. But I'm gonna keep doing it, because I can!

I know, my friend, and sorry it's happening.

Guest country girl

If you need anything that we can help you with, let me know. Prayers are with you.

Guest country girl
Thanks ladies, Jaz is still here, but I can see the light in her eyes fading, hour by hour. Do we give too much attention to our pets???

In my opinion, there is no such thing as "too much attention". You are a wonderful pet owner!!

Guest Guest

My guppies are about to go belly up. Iam just sitting here wondering how much longer they can hang on. Poor things, just barely able to swim around. But I'm right here with them. And when they go, my cat will have a treat.

Guest Guest
My guppies are about to go belly up. Iam just sitting here wondering how much longer they can hang on. Poor things, just barely able to swim around. But I'm right here with them. And when they go, my cat will have a treat.

Go crawl back in your hole.

Guest Olde Yeller
Thank you Top. She is curled up on the floor right now beside my chair. She's very weak, but not in pain. I'm not pulling the plug on her, it's not my right. I'm just making her comfortable. I've been Thur it with five dogs in the last couple of years, and while these on line experts seem to know everything, it never gets any easier, I cry my eyes out for each and every one of them. But I'm gonna keep doing it, because I can!

Again, this seems to be a repeat of what he said a few months ago. SIH is either looking for symphony because he is one very lonely person or is lying. Which one is it?

Again, this seems to be a repeat of what he said a few months ago. SIH is either looking for symphony because he is one very lonely person or is lying. Which one is it?

No, I don't want an orchestra over here, too loud! You're welcome to come over and help take the babies for walk. Mo is a runner, he drives me nuts!

Guest Guest

Yea I know what you mean. I really thought he was a OKAY kinda guy.

My respect has been going down hill for a couple months now for him and a few other sorry hearts that there ain't no fixing to.

I just don't seem to know what this world is coming to. People sit and complain about how bad off their pets are, but do nothing about it. Would rather just sit there and watch them suffer, like its a game or something.

I'll bet it they were able to pull the plug on a loved on that would be doing nothing but totally suffering, they'd do it in a heart beat so there was no suffering.

I am done with it, and a lot of other things. My respect has just flew out the window for some in this group. And I could not believe that from UNDER GOD and his 'wife' country girl. Like whats he going to do, jump thru the LAN cable and grab your throat? LOL. Just another internet Tough Guy that runs around wagging its tail (but it must run it the family) LOL

You people do what you want about your ill animals. If it turns you on to watch them suffer like your claiming, someday it might happen to you and there will be no one around to pull the plug like you wish could happen.

i feel really sorry for the animals that they are being put thru this at no FAULT of their own, only their OWNERS.

Guest Rin Tin Tin
No, I don't want an orchestra over here, too loud! You're welcome to come over and help take the babies for walk. Mo is a runner, he drives me nuts!

Can we have a pity party after we walk the dogs?

Guest country girl
Yea I know what you mean. I really thought he was a OKAY kinda guy.

My respect has been going down hill for a couple months now for him and a few other sorry hearts that there ain't no fixing to.

I just don't seem to know what this world is coming to. People sit and complain about how bad off their pets are, but do nothing about it. Would rather just sit there and watch them suffer, like its a game or something.

I'll bet it they were able to pull the plug on a loved on that would be doing nothing but totally suffering, they'd do it in a heart beat so there was no suffering.

I am done with it, and a lot of other things. My respect has just flew out the window for some in this group. And I could not believe that from UNDER GOD and his 'wife' country girl. Like whats he going to do, jump thru the LAN cable and grab your throat? LOL. Just another internet Tough Guy that runs around wagging its tail (but it must run it the family) LOL

You people do what you want about your ill animals. If it turns you on to watch them suffer like your claiming, someday it might happen to you and there will be no one around to pull the plug like you wish could happen.

i feel really sorry for the animals that they are being put thru this at no FAULT of their own, only their OWNERS.

First of all, you are a moron, plain and simple. Second of all, who is "everybody" that is complaining about sick pets. There is only one person that I know of that has a sick pet. Third, I will be more than happy to meet you some place tough guy.

There are a lot of good hearted people on here who truely care about animals, if you dont like it TOO BAD!! Stay off these posts if you dont like what we discuss. You miserable, selfish, ignorant people make me laugh. You are pathetic.

Guest country girl
Thanks for posting that information Countrygirl. I will volunteer to take kitties.

You are very welcome, and thank you. If you would like, try calling one of the numbers in that article this week to find out when the next meeting will be and hopefully you will be able to go. If you do, I will most likely see you there. I will also still try to find out if there are any meetings coming up and I will let you know. If I find out any further info, I will post it here with the subject being BCART meeting. Thanks.

Bottom line!!! I've been bringing in old, unwanted, dogs in my home for a few years now. Life gave up on them, but I never did. They have their own home here, something most of them never had before, and they are truely thankful. I have four now, currently watching the eldest about to pass to the bridge...her time has come. I don't want a pat on the back, but a spoonful of compassion is in order! Lots of people out here taking care of these critters!

Because there is the thing called "SEARCH" here and in order to know about someone who is posting as a member, you can see what they really believe in, self centered! No idea of a relationship with any HUMAN because they did and could not handle it so now they run to their animals who know no better where-as humans do!

Yet they claim that their points of view are thru the past, one that was rocky at best, with a mate.

I, on the old board, had a lot of RESPECT for SIH, CW, HONEY and a few others. But they, not I, they changed their views and thinking process with each post. That my friend is called 2 faced. When a person does not stand up for what they think and feel, THEIR ENTIRE LIFE and be allowed to be pushed into a non-realistic world, which is what has happened here, it's sad because now those people don';t have a clue.

Oh, SIH might be able to toss a bunch of words that make everyone laugh, and CW might be the same as with Honey and others (not counting the BS from guests - or are they really registered members who would rather not log in for fear of the mighty ax) but it's the same no matter which way the facts are presented.

Deal with it and get a life. Mingle with people, and I am not talking the M & G at the POOL HALL either because that is nothing more then people who are in the same boat, that lost all sense of reality, go to meet.

Listen you little troll, I have no problem speaking my mind when the occasion, such as this, warrants. My life is perfectly normal, I have not now or ever been pushed into a "non-realistic world". I come here to talk to friends and enjoy myself. I have a great job, a wonderful boyfriend of 18 years and a beautiful 8 year old son, and my faithful boxer dog. What kind of family do you have? Is your life so great that you can sit here and disparage others? We, Sleepless, Honey, and others, come on this board to chat and have fun. For me, it is a way to relax. If you don't like it you don't have to come here.

Archived