It just broke my heart...

Ole Blue Eyes

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, please don't, Blue!!!

I often can't watch the videos that the Humane Society sends me via email.

Those stories make me sick. :(

Thank god your friend adopted the poor thing, and now everything is looking up for him/her.

I won't tell. I am so, so glad those she found a good home. She is as sweet as the day is long. 2pelo.

Guest Guest

Good for your friend adopting this puppy! My husband and I adopted an 8 week-old puppy who was rescued from a high kill shelter and even at 8 weeks he suffers from severe PTSD becuase of his previous owners. He is almost a year now and continues to shake when he hears loud noises, is scared of people other than immediate family and cowers when voices are raised.....it is so sad that people take out their issues on helpless animals!

I smeel the onset of another DOGGIE THREAD (what was that dogs name again? the one the SIH has always been talking about?)

Very cute! I've got a 14 year old shepherd that can barely walk, and I'm just trying to nurse her thru the weekend, I want to make her final moments precious for her...and you want to be a jerk! You're a wonderful person.

Guest Guest

And just how do you know for fact they were abused?

Were you there when this so called ABUSE took place? If you, you could be arrested as there are laws.

Little minds think in little ways. Your told something and you believe it without checking for yourself?

Your told you'd win a million bucks for jumping of exchange street bridge in the middle of a flood. You'd be the type that would just to go for the million bucks because you believe everything your told.

Seeing is believing and unless you can produce pictures of before, then you full of it just like the old man.

Guest Guest
Chloe.

GIVE IT A BREAK....

WHO CARES ABOUT A DOG THAT WILL NEVER GET ANYONE TO TAKE CARE OF IT BECAUSE OF IT's VIOLENT BEHAVIOR !!!!!

Put it down. It's eating up the funds for better animals that need to to be in a home with people who care and can afford and not be scared of the animal! A PITBULL is just that..the PITS!

Were you there when this so called ABUSE took place? If you, you could be arrested as there are laws.

Little minds think in little ways. Your told something and you believe it without checking for yourself?

Your told you'd win a million bucks for jumping of exchange street bridge in the middle of a flood. You'd be the type that would just to go for the million bucks because you believe everything your told.

Seeing is believing and unless you can produce pictures of before, then you full of it just like the old man.

OMG, STFU, you cretinous wretch. :angry:

GIVE IT A BREAK....

WHO CARES ABOUT A DOG THAT WILL NEVER GET ANYONE TO TAKE CARE OF IT BECAUSE OF IT's VIOLENT BEHAVIOR !!!!!

Put it down. It's eating up the funds for better animals that need to to be in a home with people who care and can afford and not be scared of the animal! A PITBULL is just that..the PITS!

You're quite a jerk. I'll be taking her home with me as soon as I can.

GIVE IT A BREAK....

Another DELETED heard from. I got a better idea how bout we put you down because your obveously useing up funds that could make a difference in the life of someone who is better than you.

Sleepless isn't the only one with an aching heart for homeless abused animals!

Nope, you're absolutely right...there's a ton of us out here...we all wear our hearts on our sleeves. I've met so many wonderful people in animal rescue...I'm a small fish in the pond. There is a retired lady in Conklin named Ruth who transports dogs to their foster homes each and every weekend. I've had the pleasure to meet her. We hooked up once on legs of a dog transport. You people have no idea what goes on in saving these dogs! Gary and Ann, my mentors from Long Island, dedicate their lives to saving these dogs, usually with 20 to 25 boarders at their house. Gary is a regular customer at the NYC animal shelters. Me, I don't do nothing. Gary calls me when he has a pug that will fit in up here, in my retirement home. The Garys, Anns, and Ruths of this world are the exceptional people. Thanks for letting me share this!

Katie, I would be soooo happy, if you took her home. She's been laying on a blanket on a pallet for over three years down there. She deserves so much better! Please, make it happen.

Workin on it. Probably by the end of the month, we're just waiting for an ok from the doctor to get a dog.

Guest Guest

cup-a-cate you can call me what you want. but so many of us have hearde so much BS about this dog that is taking up space that no one wants is like burning good food on the stove because you've got to have your hemoirds checked.

dlinclimo who cares what you think. your limos are so outdated that you can not even sell them - stfu

2 pelo honey like i really care what you think as one wretch knows another - right?

But the questions were not answered.

Were you there when this so called ABUSE took place? If so, you could be arrested to as there are laws against this.

gee i just don't get it. a bunch of old aged, no good cause, old hippie folks caring about one dog that ain't worth it's weight in food. even the korean people would not touch it because they know a angry dog has angry blood and it goes thru the meat and is a waste to cook.

the dog is good for nothing and nothing should come its way, except a piece of ground to bury it in

Guest Guest
Here's a hell of an analogy. :wacko:

You are one sick, screwed up Troll, pal, and to be ignored, which is what I plan on doing now.

Rest assured I am not a TROLL, nor am I sick. I guess that it hurts some more then others when the truth is told and it can not be digested by those with common sense blinders on, can it?

Guest country girl

I have volunteered for an animal shelter in the Binghamton area. I have also assisted in investigating animal cruelty. The things that I have seen are absolutely disgusting. I just want to say that I appreciate all of you who have deep concern and care about animals. Thank you very much for everything you do for them. There are a lot of great animal loving people on here, it is nice to see that. The animal posts are great, I love them.

On another subject, there is a group that is starting in this area to rescue, transport, and temporarily shelter animals in the event of a disaster so that we dont have another "Conklin flood" situation. Just wanted to tell you all about it in case you have not heard about it already. They are looking for volunteers if anybody is interested.

Guest Guest

Country Girl where can we sign up for the rescue group? We adopted 9 cats when their owners who didn't want them dropped them off in the woods near our home leaving them to starve. We got them all fixed and they have their shots and necessities. They are our kids. Our dog gets along well with them and they love playing with him. If I had the means and the room I would rescue the abused and give them happy homes and lots of love.

Guest Guest
I have volunteered for an animal shelter in the Binghamton area. I have also assisted in investigating animal cruelty. The things that I have seen are absolutely disgusting. I just want to say that I appreciate all of you who have deep concern and care about animals. Thank you very much for everything you do for them. There are a lot of great animal loving people on here, it is nice to see that. The animal posts are great, I love them.

On another subject, there is a group that is starting in this area to rescue, transport, and temporarily shelter animals in the event of a disaster so that we dont have another "Conklin flood" situation. Just wanted to tell you all about it in case you have not heard about it already. They are looking for volunteers if anybody is interested.

Good For You ! now go get a real job caring for HUMAN LIFE AS WELL.

Archived