It just broke my heart...

Ole Blue Eyes

Listen you little troll, I have no problem speaking my mind when the occasion, such as this, warrants. My life is perfectly normal, I have not now or ever been pushed into a "non-realistic world". I come here to talk to friends and enjoy myself. I have a great job, a wonderful boyfriend of 18 years and a beautiful 8 year old son, and my faithful boxer dog. What kind of family do you have? Is your life so great that you can sit here and disparage others? We, Sleepless, Honey, and others, come on this board to chat and have fun. For me, it is a way to relax. If you don't like it you don't have to come here.

Amen

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Thanks ladies, Jaz is still here, but I can see the light in her eyes fading, hour by hour. Do we give too much attention to our pets???

no

Thanks ladies, Jaz is still here, but I can see the light in her eyes fading, hour by hour. Do we give too much attention to our pets???

Sleepless, you alone on this board know what I went through a short time ago with Buster. I have seen your dogs up on the boxer angel rescue site, and for you to take them in and make their remaining time happy and comfortable, well, I don't think that I could do it. It takes a very special kind of person to take an animal into their home and into their heart only to know from the start that they will lose that animal. You are that special person Will, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Guest Guest
Listen you little troll, I have no problem speaking my mind when the occasion, such as this, warrants. My life is perfectly normal, I have not now or ever been pushed into a "non-realistic world". I come here to talk to friends and enjoy myself. I have a great job, a wonderful boyfriend of 18 years and a beautiful 8 year old son, and my faithful boxer dog. What kind of family do you have? Is your life so great that you can sit here and disparage others? We, Sleepless, Honey, and others, come on this board to chat and have fun. For me, it is a way to relax. If you don't like it you don't have to come here.

Oh, tough person, I am so happy that you live in the 'real' world where everything is so perfectly normal, by your standards!

SIH a spoonful of compassion was always at your door step. You just did not know how to accept it, and never will.

A Troll ? LMAO. Nope, just a member that is not logged in, as BTK or "Fast On The Delete Button" can tell you (and she most likely will over on her personal board that floats from here to there so no one here knows about it) can so prove by IP's.

This is not news, and there should be a section made up for all you "so called animals lovers" that can not see the facts as they are. You animal has been faithful. Your animal is dying, slowly, suffering and all you do is talk about it and prolong the death while the animal suffers. That in itself, is totally selfish and shows no respect towards the years you had together.

I am a TROLL tho, and I don't know what it's like, according to you. That's because I am different then you, I don't wear blinders, I have feelings and give more towards animal rights then any of you could match together. BUT I am also a VERY FIRM BELIEVER that when an animal has no future but pain (and you don't know if that animal is sitting there in front of you suffering or not, you like to think they are not, but that animal is still be faithful and can hide almost any pain - ask your vet - to you because you love it) ! ! ! !

I have four now, currently watching the eldest about to pass to the bridge...her time has come

Well you know this and yet you let that poor animal suffer ? And you call yourself a person who cares? Don't you think instead of prolonging the out come, its better to put an end to it? Who's the SELFISH ONE HERE ?

You can make all the idle threats you so desire, it only lowers yourself in the eyes of others reading this, and if you think its limited to a select few, think again.

like I said before, I had a lot of respect for a lot of you, but your talking that it is okay for to show cruelty to animals if they belong to you or personal friends, but not okay otherwise.

It's a double standard. I am not interested in people who play "double standard' to suit themselves.

Bring on your tough internet talk, because talk is cheap just like the people who use it....

BEEN THERE....DONE THAT....

Listen, you babbling, pedantic idiot, just because Sleepless has the heart to take these dogs in and give them a good home and not kill them outright as you suggest simply shows that he is a better human being than you will ever hope to be. I hope you never get sick, because according to your ideals, someone will simply pull the plug.

Guest country girl
Listen, you babbling, pedantic idiot, just because Sleepless has the heart to take these dogs in and give them a good home and not kill them outright as you suggest simply shows that he is a better human being than you will ever hope to be. I hope you never get sick, because according to your ideals, someone will simply pull the plug.

Good for you for telling these people the way it is CW. I have been arguing since yesterday but have now given up because it is a waste of my time. Some of these people are just freaks. :)

Guest Lassie

He takes these dogs in because he has no life. He is a very lonely man. It probably makes him feel superior that he can control a helpless animal. To bad he has only internet friends.

Guest country girl
He takes these dogs in because he has no life. He is a very lonely man. It probably makes him feel superior that he can control a helpless animal. To bad he has only internet friends.

I guess that would be better than having no friends and being like you huh?

Guest Guest

I would like to play more, but I need to check on the Rib Roast. Sleepless has been monitoring this thread for quite a while now, must be Speechless.

Guest Guest
Good for you for telling these people the way it is CW. I have been arguing since yesterday but have now given up because it is a waste of my time. Some of these people are just freaks. :)

Yea and thats because you can't even sic your ole man on us with out the threats. You a big person alrighty.

Just like CW and SIH, knowing so much about how an Animal thinks and feels. Totally lost within yourselves.

Personally I hope some does pull the plug on me. I would not want to go thru life as someone in pain, only to be helped my medi's. You animal lovers need to think about what your really doing. Prolonging what is going to happen anyway, is nothing short of making that animal suffer.

Do the right thing for that animal ! ! ! seeing how you care so much.

Otherwise, your no better then the trash in the trailer park where only you come first and screw the animal and its feelings!

Guest country girl
Yea and thats because you can't even sic your ole man on us with out the threats. You a big person alrighty.

Just like CW and SIH, knowing so much about how an Animal thinks and feels. Totally lost within yourselves.

Personally I hope some does pull the plug on me. I would not want to go thru life as someone in pain, only to be helped my medi's. You animal lovers need to think about what your really doing. Prolonging what is going to happen anyway, is nothing short of making that animal suffer.

Do the right thing for that animal ! ! ! seeing how you care so much.

Otherwise, your no better then the trash in the trailer park where only you come first and screw the animal and its feelings!

Nice spelling, time for you to go back to school oh wise one. Since you are so wise, how is it that you are so sure that we dont consider how the animal feels? I had a dog with bone cancer, he was doing ok, had a bit of a hard time with stairs and getting up. I made the choice not to put him to sleep, as I thought he still had some life left. However, a few months later he started to whine, that is when I knew it was time. I was not selfish, I did consider his "quality of life" and at that time made the decision to take him to the vets. It was hard, but I could not stand to see him suffer, it would not be fair to him.

Now, stop trying to tell people what to do with their animals and how and when to do it. I think Sleepless knows better than anybody when it is HIS dogs time. Also stop being such a know-it-all. You dont know us one bit or anything about us for that matter other than what you read here and how you choose to interpret it so shut up, quit the insults, and stop coming on here if you dont like what is being discussed. And......grow up.

Guest Under Dog
Nice spelling, time for you to go back to school oh wise one. Since you are so wise, how is it that you are so sure that we dont consider how the animal feels? I had a dog with bone cancer, he was doing ok, had a bit of a hard time with stairs and getting up. I made the choice not to put him to sleep, as I thought he still had some life left. However, a few months later he started to whine, that is when I knew it was time. I was not selfish, I did consider his "quality of life" and at that time made the decision to take him to the vets. It was hard, but I could not stand to see him suffer, it would not be fair to him.

Now, stop trying to tell people what to do with their animals and how and when to do it. I think Sleepless knows better than anybody when it is HIS dogs time. Also stop being such a know-it-all. You dont know us one bit or anything about us for that matter other than what you read here and how you choose to interpret it so shut up, quit the insults, and stop coming on here if you dont like what is being discussed. And......grow up.

Country Girl.... Must be from Kirkwood :blink:

Guest Guest
Nice spelling, time for you to go back to school oh wise one. Since you are so wise, 1how is it that you are so sure that we dont consider how the animal feels? I had a dog with bone cancer, he was doing ok, had a bit of a hard time with stairs and getting up. I made the choice not to put him to sleep, as I thought he still had some life left. However, a few months later he started to whine, that is when I knew it was time. I was not selfish, I did consider his "quality of life" and at that time made the decision to take him to the vets. It was hard, but I could not stand to see him suffer, it would not be fair to him.

2Now, stop trying to tell people what to do with their animals and how and when to do it. 3I think Sleepless knows better than anybody when it is HIS dogs time. Also stop being such a know-it-all. You dont know us one bit or anything about us for that matter other than what you read here and how you choose to interpret it so shut up, quit the insults, and stop coming on here if you dont like what is being discussed. And......grow up.

1 = based on your statements made here about how your prolonging the life of the animal without really taking into consideration the animal itself - its about you not the animal

2 = I am not trying to tell people what to do with their animals. I am trying to point out that you might be over-reacting because you are so close to the animal and are not keeping the animal at heart or its feelings. Your only thinking iof what YOU think the animal is feeling and have no idea how the animal really is, only based on a vet, who which I might remind you (not you personally it a phase of speach) is not better then the doctor that gave you 2 months to live and here it is 14 months later.

3 = I am sure he does not. This makes the second board that he has made the same basic statements about jas. These are facts.

how would you like it to be in pain, laying next to your master, trying tot ell him "I WANTA GO - IT'S MY TIME" and your master can not figure out what your trying to say. Are you DR Dolittle? NOT !

You want to cut me down about my spelling, hey if that's all you can do is find fault with my spelling then that means your avoiding the real subject. Opps, there's another nerve.

Even when I am logged in I have ALWAYS CALLED IT LIKE IT IS and the real problem here is that SOME PEOPLE can not DEAL with the REALITY that is sitting in front of them. They would rather threaten violence because someone disagrees with them, or they would rather make fun of their spelling because "spell checker was not used" and who really cares? This is no resume for employement. Its a OPEN FORUM where people tell their side, and my side is that if you really care about your animal, you would NOT KNOWINGLY make it suffer ! PERIOD ! ! ! !

Deal with it !

Wow, just catching up on all this, I was watching "We are Marshall" on HBO. I won't pull the plug on any of my dogs, I never have. Even Winston, in my avatar, who finally succombed to pneumonia a year ago, led his life out. In his final days, I had to physically induce him to go potty. If you haven't been there, please do not pass judgement, or talk the talk. You ain't been there, and you ain't done it, so your opinion doesn't really matter!

Guest Deputy Dawg
Wow, just catching up on all this, I was watching "We are Marshall" on HBO. I won't pull the plug on any of my dogs, I never have. Even Winston, in my avatar, who finally succombed to pneumonia a year ago, led his life out. In his final days, I had to physically induce him to go potty. If you haven't been there, please do not pass judgement, or talk the talk. You ain't been there, and you ain't done it, so your opinion doesn't really matter!

That is just sick. You have to 'physically induce' a dog to take a dump! Did it arouse you?

That is just sick. You have to 'physically induce' a dog to take a dump! Did it arouse you?

Like I said, your opinion doesn't matter!

@

Guest Guest

Typical Broome County inbreds I'd rather help a defenseless animal than a ignorant person like you ! Ihope you get hit by a car and someone leaves you in the road to keep getting ran over ! DELETED!

Guest Guest
Typical Broome County inbreds I'd rather help a defenseless animal than a ignorant person like you ! Ihope you get hit by a car and someone leaves you in the road to keep getting ran over ! DELETED!

Yea you should know, you've most likely lived in Broome County all you life.

That is just sick. You have to 'physically induce' a dog to take a dump! Did it arouse you? And you care about your animal? That poor thing needs to be put out of the pain and suffering period. That is what is known as being cruel to animals, making them suffer. Someone should turn you in.

Where's my telephone

@

Archived