new restuarant

mulligan

Guest Guest

Haven't been to Burger Mondays yet....but I did have an amazing burger last week at The Brass Lantern on 12A.

It was their blue burger with homemade potato chips...simple but delicious and the service is always great!

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Haven't been to Burger Mondays yet....but I did have an amazing burger last week at The Brass Lantern on 12A.

It was their blue burger with homemade potato chips...simple but delicious and the service is always great!

The service is great if you are friends with the owner. I fired that place a long time ago.

Guest Guest

The service is great if you are friends with the owner. I fired that place a long time ago.

That service won't last for long either. Unless you go for the other services they offer...

Guest Guest

That service won't last for long either. Unless you go for the other services they offer...

What are you talking about??? Burger Monday's or the Brass Lantern??

Guest Foodie

Wow....kind of surprised about that comment. I have never had bad service there, even when

they are slammed and I don't consider myself to be 'friends' with the owners. Maybe you

should give them another try!

Guest Guest

Wow....kind of surprised about that comment. I have never had bad service there, even when

they are slammed and I don't consider myself to be 'friends' with the owners. Maybe you

should give them another try!

I gave them three tries (strikes) as I do with any restaurant. First time after they opened they weren't bad, after that they not so good. They need to learn that all their customers have money, not just their friends. I might try them in a few months again, but they aren't in the top 10 of places I like to go.

Guest Guest

So how is Burger Monday going? Going on Friday with the gang from work.

What have you had that was good?

Burgers are not cooked well. Make sure it's not 'rare' or at least cooked the way you want. Hear some have gotten sick. Just sayin' ...

Guest Guest

Burgers are not cooked well. Make sure it's not 'rare' or at least cooked the way you want. Hear some have gotten sick. Just sayin' ...

OMG, you are FOS!!! :rolleyes:

Guest guest burger eater

OMG, you are FOS!!! :rolleyes:

Ate (not dined) one time. My wife's burger and mine were ordered medium well. Hers was dripping juice, mine looked like a hockey puck. Service was ok, parking is terrible. I refuse to park in the ramps after a piece of the ramp ceiling fell off and dented my cars hood. Sorry, this is just a burger joint/bar similar to Uncle Tonys or Dillengers. I wish the owners well, glad it is not my investment!!

Guest BELIEVE IT

BELIEVE IT. SOME GOT SICK. PARKING IS TERRIBLE. PARKING RAMP IS NOT GOOD EITHER. THAT'S NOTHING NEW.

So how is Burger Monday going? Going on Friday with the gang from work.

What have you had that was good?

Friday during Lent? Don't know what is on the menu for Catholics? LoL

Guest Guest

Ate (not dined) one time. My wife's burger and mine were ordered medium well. Hers was dripping juice, mine looked like a hockey puck. Service was ok, parking is terrible. I refuse to park in the ramps after a piece of the ramp ceiling fell off and dented my cars hood. Sorry, this is just a burger joint/bar similar to Uncle Tonys or Dillengers. I wish the owners well, glad it is not my investment!!

DITTO!!! Many agree.

Burger Mondays had a great fried fish special last Friday...they also have a portabello mushroom burger. Ive had it...its really good. They also have a tuna burger, I have not tried yet.

Answering to the post about people getting sick. That is a lie. Its one thing to post an opinion, another to post something you dont have any facts on. If you dont like it, dont go back. Not necessary to bash it. Alot of people like it.

Guest Guest

Burger Mondays had a great fried fish special last Friday...they also have a portabello mushroom burger. Ive had it...its really good. They also have a tuna burger, I have not tried yet.

Answering to the post about people getting sick. That is a lie. Its one thing to post an opinion, another to post something you dont have any facts on. If you dont like it, dont go back. Not necessary to bash it. Alot of people like it.

It's not a lie. Not bashing it. Really! Know some that got sick!

Guest teachers

Ask around in the schools, it's true.

Guest Guest

Heard it's for sale. True?

Guest Guest

Had the Italian Beef sandwich for lunch today, was excellent and huge. Soup was way too overseasoned, though. Place was very busy, service was a bit slow.

Archived