Obamacare - Epic Failure

PeteMoss

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If corporations are persons and the fed has been selling bonds at 0 interest did they know or rather...are the corporations subject to the 3.8% Obamacare surcharge?

post edit-if the corporations total earning exceed 200k and they sell off a piece of property?

If corporations are persons and the fed has been selling bonds at 0 interest did they know or rather...are the corporations subject to the 3.8% Obamacare surcharge?

post edit-if the corporations total earning exceed 200k and they sell off piece of property?

I don't think so. It is household incomes that are used.

Wouldn't that mean an automatic loss for anyone who had a percentage of their 401k invested in a bond fund? (if they earned 200k at the time of distribution) People tend to move their money as they age.

I don't think a 401K would be affected.

What could be affected is a mutual fund. If the fund invested in bonds and stocks, you may have to pay on the interest and dividends even if the value of your fund goes down. That has happened in the past.

Too bad nobody read the bill...we could've changed the language a little so the entire world would be funding our healthcare! :lol:

Savings Bonds interest goes onto your income tax in the year that you cash them in.

A surcharge is in addition to a to a tax. I guess you will have to pay income tax on the interest and the surcharge to the IRS. Remember it is not national health care. It is a health care tax collected and administered by the IRS. Otherwise it would be unconstitutional. :unsure:

it wasnt because of pre-existing conditions but because their ins. plan was not good enough to meet the bare new requirements.No where in that write up did they claim they lost coverage because of their health issues.they just had a crap plan is all.

Disabled family lost its health coverage, and it’s obamacare’s fault

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/14/this-inspirational-disabled-family-lost-its-health-coverage-and-its-obamacares-fault/

What happened to "pre-existing condition"?

This was a surprise to Melissa, who recalled President Obama telling Americans that, ‘If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.’

it wasnt because of pre-existing conditions but because their ins. plan was not good enough to meet the bare new requirements.No where in that write up did they claim they lost coverage because of their health issues.they just had a crap plan is all.

Apparently the subscriber did not think it was a crap plan.

The problem is those cheapO plans r fine if you go to a walkin once or twice (chest cold-hang nail-ear ache,etc.) a year or for a yearly exam and some basic meds. But if you end up in the emergeny room or hospital for some days or need a operation.Look out you r so screwed.You get what you pay for and those plans dont meet the aca requirements. Those plans r a false sence of security and alot of people dont understand that or even realize that. They have to read the very very small print in those agreements and many people dont then go into shock when something bad happens.It happened to my brother in law and his pay is docked 100.00 bucks a week now to pay a 21000.00 hospital stay and hes pissed off and now working a second job for the next 5/6 years

Was just cleaniing one of my har drives and came across this from a couple years back.

Enjoy.

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States
by Sarah Palin on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 5:46pm

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

you kept this on your hard drive

On one of the ones used for reference material yes. Been doing it for over a decade since learning how some news events on the internet were being sanitized, disapearing. We all do.

The lower costs of tetra external drives makes it easier. Some of those I know even have high school history book librarys dating back to the 19th century.

Why would you find that unusual?

JB 2 - You forgot the "Navy Corpse Man". Palin said it twice.

Unfortunatly I do not forget! A God given Gift or Curse matters nought, it is what it is. Names and dates are of no importance but factual events or incidents are never forgotten.

From Alex Rackly toVince Foster to Donald Young and all the other "Democrat Election Year" accidents/incidents I am not able to forget. Many innocents are no longer with us but as Silencer taught, "never ask others to do what you will or have not done yourself

Accept what is obviously coming or actively fight it.

You like how your city/county/state is? Great! Keep in mind Local acceptance of fascist rule is what determines how much we will accept from that foreign country of Washington DC.

Archived