Obamacare - Epic Failure

PeteMoss

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What all 200 that live there

First let me congrate you on being among the middle class. Using the parametres you probably use I am down there in the poor sector. Not by choice as much as choices.

I do not understand your 200 reference unless it is sarcasm related to Oregon.

Keep in mind Oregon sits between the California weed growers to the sud and the State to the nord thad coddles terrorists and Nirvana seekers. Oregon is more laid back than Barry when tasked to make a decision.

No sarcasm, really I just forgot they were a state.

:D Yeah many of them do too. To them they are a seperate entity who tolerate the feds but at the same time are also too tolerant of Environmentalist wackos.

Not attempting to put myself in your shoes but take heart in knowing there are many pockets over there of people like us, you and me. And between now and July we need all the help we can get.

BTW, you do know this is a great time for ebay selling? Last week I made 7 on four items I could not get rid of accumatively for 50 at Avon..

thats the purpose of the law. if you don't have or cant get or cant afford insurance. you can get it now just like the that states inmates are getting.

Good Deal, that should reduce crime rate. Folks can now get health care without going to jail. How did the Country survive before barack hussein obama and his regime?

PeteE 90 percent of this country will be working part time in the next 50 years not because of the ACA but because jobs are going overseas where people work for 5 dollars a hour or less with no benefits except for maybe some water and a fan. And because machines,robots and computers are and will run most everything including are homes,starting already. The only full time jobs possibly will be health care workers,repairmen,and service/retail workers. Its just that its the way things in this country are heading because its more profitable for business companies to operate that way and not because of politics. Remember big business pays for the politics it wants and then uses it for its own advantage and not yours or mine.People will stave and freeze to death,children and babies will cry. cig booze drugs use will skyrocket along with crime and suicide. so so sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Just when you thought it was over, the obamacare software could have malicious code in it.

http://freebeacon.com/the-belarusian-connection/

We have more than enough programmers in this country to write the software for this. Instead, obama let some of the contract go out of the country so that our enemies could stick it to us.

Is there no end to obama's stupidity?

• 1 month later...

Just when you thought it was over, the obamacare software could have malicious code in it.

http://freebeacon.com/the-belarusian-connection/

We have more than enough programmers in this country to write the software for this. Instead, obama let some of the contract go out of the country so that our enemies could stick it to us.

Is there no end to obama's stupidity?

In point of fact, there's a hell of a situation going on with programmers. The top companies are paying interns thousands of dollars a month and offering sports cars as signing bonuses to capable talent. I get hassled by recruiters almost monthly, and have averaged 15% pay increases for the last five years. My team has three unfilled positions because the qualified candidates usually already have solid positions and won't budge, though that means plenty of freelance work for me at other companies in the same situation when I'm bored. I would almost go so far as to say that some companies are facing a staffing emergency. (For my part, due to increased demands in my personal life and less free time, I raised all of my contract rates 50%-100% this year to shake off the underperforming customers, and not a single freelance client quit on me. I still can't believe it.)

(Not to say the work should not have stayed in-country, if any of it actually did go overseas. Offshoring software development often yields little or no savings unless everything goes perfectly, and it never goes perfectly. If something is cheap, there's usually a reason why, and if a foreign programmer is any good, they're going to demand as much as an American and get it. The contracting and oversight processes on this project were absolutely baffling from what I read, so nothing would surprise me.)

"cig booze drugs use will skyrocket along with crime and suicide"

For a minute I thought you forgot bartending and grave digging. Drug dealers will go out of business, the government is taking that over. The cure for any illness is to make the pain go away. Subsidize prescriptions, give them all they want while they wait for a hospital bed, and soon the problem goes away for 1/2 the price of hospitalization.

"Hello every body! I'm Dr. Nick...... Oxy and Hydro for EVERYONE...YAAAYYYYYYYYYY !! :D :D :DDr._Riviera.png

dr.+nick+billboar.jpgDr._Nick_at_Night.png

• 1 month later...

"A New York woman suffering from a neurological disease that has required four brain surgeries has been dropped by all of her doctors and denied medications due to her Obamacare plan."

The disaster continues. obama can be proud of his accomplishment.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/16/Brain-Surgery-Patient-s-Obamacare-Plan-Denies-Meds-Drops-Doctors

Obamacare patients can't find a doctor.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/04/18/consumerwatch-some-covered-california-patients-say-they-cant-see-a-doctor/

Mirella Nguyen works at the clinic said staffers dutifully helped uninsured clients sign up for Obamacare so they would no longer need the free clinic.

But months later, the clinic’s former patients are coming back to the clinic begging for help. “They’re coming back to us now and saying I can’t find a doctor, “said Nguyen.

• 1 month later...

CBO Quietly Drops Forecast That Obamacare Will Cut the Deficit

In April, the agency quietly signaled that it can no longer make that projection;

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cbo-quietly-drops-forecast-obamacare-180500918.html

Come On ! Where are all of you Obama supporters? Nothing to discuss? How about you BlackSven? Why aren't you defending your "hero"?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived