The True Hillary Clinton

Independent

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Well I know more about Prions (folding proteins), CJ disease and Valium than I ever wanted to know, not that I'm diagnosing(one thing led to another) because it can only be a confirmed diagnosis after death during autopsy. But, it would make for a great spy novel. How would the first lady get the human version of mad cow disease?

The vessel with the pestle has the pellet with the poison. The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! NO! The flagon with the dragon has the pellet with the poison!

BTW have you ever read the normal and/or long term side effects of valium?

CARL PALADINO IS STEALING MY STUFF!!!( :angry::lol: LOL WINK :) )

AND SPEAKING OF OVERSIGHT....I heard something on the radio last night but only part of it so feel free to enlighten me. Some woman was saying the United States, for a period of time was operating without an inspector general. She said the position was left unappointed by President Obama as part of his deal with Hillary to take the secretary of state position so she would have NO OVERSIGHT. Otherwise, this entire email and commingling of foundation business with state department business would have never occurred.The woman said everyone knew about it. She said the senate would have had to approve the presidents appointment so they surely knew. WHAT DO WE PAY THESE PEOPLE FOR? I think they should all be impeached. ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN.

post edit...actually the woman said Hillary would not take the secretary of state position unless she could operate without oversight.

What a joke, President Obama punishes Putin for breaking into the DNC and Clinton servers. IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T APPOINT AN INSPECTOR GENERAL! YOU PARTICIPATED! I still do not see how these politicians could not be impeached. It's outrageous the president knew all about it and IGNORED EVERYTHING then he has the nerve to say it's all Putin. IT WAS YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA.

This could be a job for Claudia Tenney and any other new incoming congressional representative. ^ Demand a hearing regarding this^^^.

The more I consider this I think it's the quickest way to DRAIN THE SWAMP. Everyone who emailed Hillary on her unprotected server gets arrested and impeached where applicable. Everyone who did not speak out about the lack of an inspector general /oversight during her time as secretary of state gets impeached.

I'm still stunned the military, NSA, CIA, FBI and DOJ allowed Hillary to continue communicating without oversight on an unsecured server. FOR 4 YEARS!!! They get to be held accountable too. Indict them all. DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Archived