The True Hillary Clinton

Independent

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recent Video of hill. Aug. 15th. Notice her gait. See how she is constantly holding onto things.

See that the older, heavier woman at the beginning of the video moves better than hill.

She was holding onto that railing and the chair in the kitchen in an odd manner.

There were stretches when she was standing unaided and not looking for something to grab.

She may have a touch of vertigo.

If I recall, during a good portion of her acceptance speech at the DNC she was standing in the middle of the stage by herself.

Clintons dr said she is in good health and those documents are fake....well duh people who really believed that are retards like the Trumpateers. .Theyre all lies from the right wong consparicy web sites!! You dimwits go right on believing your conspiracy theories. NEVER TRUMP!!!!!

The Trumpateers are the most blind followers of all. All full of bigotry and hate and insults, never looking at the facts. Your opinion is the only one that counts LOL yeah right. You people are disgusting. You believe everything he says and bow down to kiss his feet. He is the antichrist. I pray that people are smarter than you and vote Hillary. I hope and pray that Trump does not win. NEVER TRUMP!!!

Lol and what you've just said is not a display of hate and bigotry? Looks like you have never looked at the facts! YOU are disgusting! You believe in everything she says! You bow down and kiss her fat ass SHE is the UNCLE TOM of the Party! I've been praying that you would just get some smarts but that not possible! I hope and pray that TRUMP does win to put the likes of you out of the DSS business and make you get out,of your room at the DIXIE and get a JOB or at least make you pick up trash on the streets for your monthly check.

He is the antichrist.

I disagree. The AntiChrist will be a much smarter man who manipulates with extreme treachery and cunning, not with tantrums and blatantly obvious lies.

The AntiChrist would never say "people are saying". He'd use real stats and numbers to prove his point, not gossip.

He will appear to be level-headed, unbiased and as totally reasonable a person as anyone could imagine. Pretty much the Anti-Drumpf, too.

The Trumpateers are the most blind followers of all. All full of bigotry and hate and insults, never looking at the facts. Your opinion is the only one that counts LOL yeah right. You people are disgusting. You believe everything he says and bow down to kiss his feet. He is the antichrist. I pray that people are smarter than you and vote Hillary. I hope and pray that Trump does not win. NEVER TRUMP!!!

Funny - kind of sounds like your posts....well, at least the ones that are longer than 3 sentences. By the way....tell mom I'll be over at 8.

Archived