The True Hillary Clinton

Independent

Not sure he's the greatest thing since sliced bread either, but he's not her... we only really have two to choose from

Can we at least pick the one who's smart enough to know that we can't use nuclear bombs just because "we have them"? Or won't increase the deficit by 600% or more?

Granted, most of us weren't alive when nukes were used but once one of them is in the air. it's game over for civilization....all of us.

If you think he's just blowing hot air about setting a few off, take a stroll around the internet and see what kind of crazy is staring at us down the barrel.

In reality he's more dangerous than Hitler and Stalin combined. They didn't have the capacity to end all human life on the planet with one 13 second phone command.

So...there's all that....and EMAILS!!

BENGHAZI!!!!

PARKINSON'S!!!!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He meant to say "Amish"...you can calm down now.

Hell no.

Every Muslim/jihad/ISIS attack on US soil is reason to celebrate because it means Drumpf is righter and biglier.

The fact that he's predicted then all and that Obama and Hillary co-founded ISIS is more important than the loss of a few American lives.

GWB can confirm that.

Iraq was a patio party. Benghazi, now THERE was a massacre.

I keep hearing how everyone is afraid that Trump is bullying Billary and how mean he is...if Billary can't take the heat from mean old Mr Trump then how in the hell is she going to fair against the likes of Putin, the idiot from N Korea, Iran or the rest of these idiots who threaten to annihilate us every week? Oh, that's right, Billary's campaign is is "Love, not Hate"...yes, throw more love at them.....that really seems to be working.....

I keep hearing how everyone is afraid that Trump is bullying Billary and how mean he is...if Billary can't take the heat from mean old Mr Trump then how in the hell is she going to fair against the likes of Putin, the idiot from N Korea, Iran or the rest of these idiots who threaten to annihilate us every week? Oh, that's right, Billary's campaign is is "Love, not Hate"...yes, throw more love at them.....that really seems to be working.....

Drumpf whines about EVERYTHING being rigged. Whined about Megyn Kelley's "unfairness."

Whaaa....whaaa......

Things are so rigged in America that an old white man born to enormous wealth can't catch a single break anywhere.

I don't recall once her complaining that he's too "mean" to her. Note that she isn't whining that everything is rigged whenever she's not out front with a big lead in the polls or when she gets asked a tough question in a debate.

What about the trillions in FREE media exposure Drumpf has gotten so far? The only cost to him has been some common human dignity...but it didn't cost him any. He didn't have any when he announced last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I know more about Prions (folding proteins), CJ disease and Valium than I ever wanted to know, not that I'm diagnosing(one thing led to another) because it can only be a confirmed diagnosis after death during autopsy. But, it would make for a great spy novel. How would the first lady get the human version of mad cow disease?

The vessel with the pestle has the pellet with the poison. The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! NO! The flagon with the dragon has the pellet with the poison!

BTW have you ever read the normal and/or long term side effects of valium?

Is Putin poisoning US diplomats? :blink::)

Drumpf whines about EVERYTHING being rigged. Whined about Megyn Kelley's "unfairness."

Whaaa....whaaa......

Things are so rigged in America that an old white man born to enormous wealth can't catch a single break anywhere.

I don't recall once her complaining that he's too "mean" to her. Note that she isn't whining that everything is rigged whenever she's not out front with a big lead in the polls or when she gets asked a tough question in a debate.

What about the trillions in FREE media exposure Drumpf has gotten so far? The only cost to him has been some common human dignity...but it didn't cost him any. He didn't have any when he announced last year.

What would Hillary have to complain about? She interviews only when she pre-approves the questions to be ask her. Giving her plenty of time to have her staff give her what to reply. (unless you believe she wears a ear bud , in which case her new habit of looking intently to the left with a spacey gaze before answering)

She only takes questions at her little staged events from planted supporters. And never is made to give a complete answer when some fool asks something not scripted.

As for Trump getting millions in free publicity, Well, I agree he does. The Democrat Party Propagandists cannot try destroying him without writing about him and that is good. The more negative publicity they give him the more obvious it is to Americans Trumps message and election is necessary for the preservation of our Country and Constitution.

This message comes to you from a proud member of the Deplorable Vast Right-wing Conspiracy.

We're not just deplorable. According to my MSN feed the Washington elite thinks we're all morons as well. Because we know the tax payers are being ripped off, we just don't know EXACTLY how? Reminds me of that commercial..."I'm never getting married...I'm never having kids...I'll never be a conservative... :) I'll never sip tea and crook my pinky finger, I could go on but I digress.

Archived