The True Hillary Clinton

Independent

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turnout at hillary's latest speech:

CriiCLmUMAAou1y.jpg

Even though it is an obvious Photoshop photo, it makes sense to me.

And Julia, maybe she invested again in Cattle Futures? She does after all keep doing things that work for her. Just read the Democrat Handbook, and Rules For Radicals, then you will understand. : )

Even though it is an obvious Photoshop photo, it makes sense to me.

And Julia, maybe she invested again in Cattle Futures? She does after all keep doing things that work for her. Just read the Democrat Handbook, and Rules For Radicals, then you will understand. : )

How do you know it is a photoshop job? Because of the huge crowd?

"The computer technician who worked on Hillary Clinton’s email server appears to have asked for advice on how to “strip out” a “VIP’s” email address during a crucial period in the Clinton email timeline."

This story sheds the light on intent. Hillary deliberately and in direct violation of public records policy orchestrated the deletion of government emails.

Here's more - Inside the scramble to cover up Clinton's private email server

Hillary's IT guy asked for help on an open online forum on how to delete/alter emails

Funny review of illary and caine's book "Stronger Together"

“I was going to read this book … I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn’t even see to read. As if that wasn’t enough, I then had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard’s eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it’s a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes – and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn’t figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway.”

Archived