The True Hillary Clinton

Independent

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you know this guy?

edward_mezvinsky.jpg

He is Edward Ed Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937.

Then youll probably say, Who the Hell is Ed Mezvinsky?

Well, he is a former Democrat congressman who represented Iowas 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of Richard Nixon. He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and

a disgrace to politics and the nation, and should be impeached.

He and the Clintons were friends and very politically intertwined for many years.

Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.

In 1993, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, then a freshman Democrat in Congress, cast the deciding vote that got President Bill Clintons controversial tax package through the House of Representatives.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.

Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.

He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.

After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008 and remains on federal probation.

To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

About now you are saying, So what!

1280503087_chelsea-marc-lg.jpg

Well, this is Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky.

VOTE TRUMP 2016!!!

Continue to rationalize and belittle the severity of Clinton's actions, but it doesn't change the truth.

"What we discovered this week is that one of the nation’s top officials created a private server that housed proof that she continued a secret, ongoing entwinement with her family foundation—despite ethics agreements—and that she destroyed public records. If that alone doesn’t disqualify her for the presidency, it’s hard to know what would." - WSJ

Also, those of you that have denounced Libous' actions that resulted in his conviction but continue to support Hillary... Hypocrites.

Continue to rationalize and belittle the severity of Clinton's actions, but it doesn't change the truth.

"What we discovered this week is that one of the nation’s top officials created a private server that housed proof that she continued a secret, ongoing entwinement with her family foundation—despite ethics agreements—and that she destroyed public records. If that alone doesn’t disqualify her for the presidency, it’s hard to know what would." - WSJ

Also, those of you that have denounced Libous' actions that resulted in his conviction but continue to support Hillary... Hypocrites.

And to all you mindless minions who find the need to blindly follow corrupt inept Hillary Clinton, because of her "experience", read how she herself answered when queried as to her accomplishments as Secretary of State:

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad that you asked. My proudest accomplishments in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby that may have been overlooked in the big picture, and we didn't do that and I'm proud of that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."

March 11, 2014......Probably the last time she held a public event where questions that hadn't been screened beforehand were allowed.

Note:

To all you old timers like myself, does Clinton's answer not evoke fond memories of the comedian Professor Irwin Corey???

AND SPEAKING OF OVERSIGHT....I heard something on the radio last night but only part of it so feel free to enlighten me. Some woman was saying the United States, for a period of time was operating without an inspector general. She said the position was left unappointed by President Obama as part of his deal with Hillary to take the secretary of state position so she would have NO OVERSIGHT. Otherwise, this entire email and comingling of foundation business with state department business would have never occurred.The woman said everyone knew about it. She said the senate would have had to approve the presidents appointment so they surely knew. WHAT DO WE PAY THESE PEOPLE FOR? I think they should all be impeached. ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN.

post edit...actually the woman said Hillary would not take the secretary of state position unless she could operate without oversight.

Can anyone explain this? Trey Gowdy is questioning Hillary on Benghazi knowing that from 2008-to 2012 she had been independently operating as secretary of state with no oversight. The entirety of congress is aware of the situation but assumes no complicity, no responsibility? Treachery to me. The woman participating in the aforementioned radio show stated this was "THIRD WORLD BEHAVIOR". I'm just wondering how the military allowed this? Don't you think third world behaviour requires an appropriate response?

Sooo about this FONDO ACESSO....Clinton, Carlos Slim and some guy from Canada, can't recall his name. I was thinking this is the mechanism you want to invest in for Hillary to broker access to President Obama? If Vice President Biden doesn't care who eats at our table, don't try to convince me President Obama does.

psst Mulligan, :) mull this over...Trump has a foundation too! and so does Jordan Speith... you know the 22yr old golfer that won the Masters? Oh darn... :lol: now I'll be singing Martin Mull in my head for about 5 seconds. Anyone remember his HBO special? "Last night I took you home, and we began to hm hmhmhm...she was such a hm hmhm only 17!" Let me see if I can find that, wait for it...

https://youtu.be/XsmyIzmpiPk

Today we're being informed that Ms. Hillary's popularity rating continues its trend and is dropping leaving the dirty one currently at the lowest it's been in her 25 year " history" in the public limelight.The national polls are tightening and the corruption and email explosions continue to dog her like a hound on a daily basis. It's only going to get worse as she continues to react by hunkering down in semi hiding like an escaped con on the lam. This is getting really interesting.

Today, the Corruption Queen spoke before the American Legion, of all organizations, to claim that Donald Trump does not believe in American "exceptionalism". This, from a woman who served in an administration led by a President who went on a world apology tour, and draws invisible lines in the sand. Oh.....and let's all disregard the obvious by ignoring Mr. Trump's primary campaign theme:

Let's make America great again! Naw.....that's not exceptionalism.

He speaks before the same group tomorrow and these veterans are not as dumb as she needs her minions to be. Again.....going to get very interesting.

Archived