6 police officers shot in 3 US cities Friday night 8/18/17

PeteMoss

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/6-police-officers-shot-3-us-cities-friday-042707228--abc-news-topstories.html

This is what happens when violent people get a pass. It encourages others to be violent.

This is what happens when the so called main stream media is a propaganda arm for left wing hate groups. CNN, MSNBC all of them. If anyone is still actively giving them ratings I don't know how to help them.

Just a normal night in the obamanation we have allowed to exist.

Maybe we should hold a protest rally?

Nope. Worthless endeavor. Did you see pictures from Boston today?

• 4 weeks later...

JB2,Agree completely ! All police depts.should get tapes of the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago and watch them Now that was how you handled violent punks. I bet a good concussion,broken arm and a broken leg might take some steam out of their thinking "the cops ain't gonna do anything." Thjey might have second thoughts about getting the crap beat out of them .And tell ACLU and NACCP and Sharpton to be there when it happens. Love to see Sharpton get his ass handed to him. No court would convict police of wailing on his racist ,traitorous ,non tax paying ass.

Maybe there should be fewer Police injured and more of the scum needing medical attention?

Couldn't agree more but since we are a nation of laws and freedom, we need parameters. Have to avoid that slippery slope to police state remember. But as soon as a protest becomes violent towards innocent bystanders, public property, private property or the police themselves, I would fully support the police beating the living shit out of the violent protester. A free and civil society has no obligation to put up with thugs of any kind.

What happens when it's the cops being the thugs?

I think those rare instances are dealt with by the system. Certainly not perfect in all cases, can't argue that. One that sticks out with me is that G-20 in Pittsburgh where the cops used that sound canon or whatever they call it, on a crowd that wasn't doing anything except assembling. That was thuggery that I don't think was dealt with.

I think those rare instances are dealt with by the system. Certainly not perfect in all cases, can't argue that. One that sticks out with me is that G-20 in Pittsburgh where the cops used that sound canon or whatever they call it, on a crowd that wasn't doing anything except assembling. That was thuggery that I don't think was dealt with.

Is that the one where Leftist protestors faked a kidnapping of one of their own? Where they made a video making it look like the Police dragged one of them into a car and quickly drove off?

Is that the one where Leftist protestors faked a kidnapping of one of their own? Where they made a video making it look like the Police dragged one of them into a car and quickly drove off?

I don't recall.

Unfortunately far too often the system gives those cops a free pass. It's extremely rare that a police offer is found guilty in court, even when there's evidence to support their guilt.

Unfortunately far too often the system gives those cops a free pass. It's extremely rare that a police offer is found guilty in court, even when there's evidence to support their guilt.

Guilt is decided by a 12 member jury. If they don't convict it's because the evidence isn't there. It's not the system giving anyone a pass. There are occasional exceptions like the OJ fiasco.

One thing I know most people don't understand about the law is police officers are not bound by the duty to retreat like us civilians are. Once they are engaged in a situation they are expected to hold ground or advance to end the situation in the name of public safety. When your average juror is instructed on this fact most probably can't even compute that responsibility and want no part of second guessing them. A flaw in the system? You tell me. Maybe if the left wingers who dominate government mandated brainwashing <school> weren't more concerned with changing a 5 year olds sex than they are at educating them, we would not have this problem.

Except many of these officers escalate situations and create danger for others, look at what happened in OKC the other night. Killing a deaf and mute guy because he had a pipe in one hand and was trying to gesture them with the other, all the while the neighbors were yelling at the police that he's deaf and mute. They showed up to his house at night, he was startled, but now he's dead because a cop felt like pumping bullets into him because he took a couple steps towards him. Why can't we train restraint on the police offers? In a situation like that a taser should be used, which to be fair one of the officers was using, the other decided to shot to kill instead. Situations like this happen far too often, and there are no repercussions.

It's civil war..arm yourselves.

Fatal police shootings are on track to decline by 33% this year, and that's according to a law enforcement memorial project.

https://www.odmp.org/

Other than 2001 - thanks to 9/11 - any given year in the Bush/Obama/Trump era has been safer for police officers than nearly any prior given year since 1965.

2014totalfatalities-web_custom-df784be8f

Overall violent crime in America hasn't been this low since men wore hats, and yet some folks are more living in more hysterical fear than they've ever experienced in their lives. People need to turn off the television and get outside, see the great country we actually live in. Masturbating to fantasies of societal collapse has to get old eventually, although looking around Binghamton I can sometimes understand the inclination.

Except many of these officers escalate situations and create danger for others, look at what happened in OKC the other night. Killing a deaf and mute guy because he had a pipe in one hand and was trying to gesture them with the other, all the while the neighbors were yelling at the police that he's deaf and mute. They showed up to his house at night, he was startled, but now he's dead because a cop felt like pumping bullets into him because he took a couple steps towards him. Why can't we train restraint on the police offers? In a situation like that a taser should be used, which to be fair one of the officers was using, the other decided to shot to kill instead. Situations like this happen far too often, and there are no repercussions.

I wish there was video on that one.

Archived