Daily Post Limit

sportsexpert

Sorry, SE, but I disagree. It's allegedly a forum for free discussion, and while I disagree with the opinions of many on here, I defend their right to have their say. That's an American value, in my estimation.

People process thing differently. I modify my posts all of the time over a few minutes, to try and get it out right. '75 just adds on to reinforce and/or clarify, if I'm not mistaken. It's all good.

Only Bingoloid seems to be able to get his $h1t in one bag consistently.

Some members post waaaaaaay to much on this site. Maybe a daily post limit would eliminate some of the over repetitive posting by some?? Hmm 1775??? When someones name dominates the post board and they have posted on the same thread multiple times in a row, please get a life!?!?!?

And in fashion with liberal logic...if it doesn't agree with me or fit my agenda, it needs to go...I can send you a box of crayons, a coloring book and some cute unicorn stickers to help you with your butt hurt. I never heard you once try and limit that idiot Mulligan when he was posting non legible, off topic, insulting, crap non stop..Well, I remember and when I was the first one who spoke up against that moron, you and your liberal cronies here jumped all over me!

And only when it got to the point where he completely hi jacked the forum with his insane multiple Trump rants and name calling did you and your liberal comrades finally decide to jump on the bandwagon.

But now...you are offended. Go figure.

And in fashion with liberal logic...if it doesn't agree with me or fit my agenda, it needs to go...I can send you a box of crayons, a coloring book and some cute unicorn stickers to help you with your butt hurt. I never heard you once try and limit that idiot Mulligan when he was posting non legible, off topic, insulting, crap non stop..Well, I remember and when I was the first one who spoke up against that moron, you and your liberal cronies here jumped all over me!

And only when it got to the point where he completely hi jacked the forum with his insane multiple Trump rants and name calling did you and your liberal comrades finally decide to jump on the bandwagon.

But now...you are offended. Go figure.

Caveman and ORPR you are a true blockheads!! So you are criticizing me for not having an issue with Mulligans volume of posts because his views were liberal (even though I did). Now 1775 is posting at a volume that is comparable to Mulligan, and you dont have a problem with it?? Why? Because 1775 views are conservative? Call the kettle black please? You are such idiots. Sorry.

Caveman and ORPR you are a true blockheads!! So you are criticizing me for not having an issue with Mulligans volume of posts because his views were liberal (even though I did). Now 1775 is posting at a volume that is comparable to Mulligan, and you dont have a problem with it?? Why? Because 1775 views are conservative? Call the kettle black please? You are such idiots. Sorry.

75 may post frequently but the quality of his posts is far better than the drivel that trolligan used to spew.

To equate the two is simply disingenuous.

Your issue is not with the quantity of his posts. You just dont like having your nose rubbed in the MAGA.

75 may post frequently but the quality of his posts is far better than the drivel that trolligan used to spew.

To equate the two is simply disingenuous.

Your issue is not with the quantity of his posts. You just dont like having your nose rubbed in the MAGA.

I don't think conspiracy theories and crackpot craziness is really quality. Yes his posts have more words than Mulligans did, but overall they both post shit.

Whoa whoa man, Antifa is totally going to take over! Just like:

Jade Helm is going to take over Texas

Millions of illegals were bussed into states that were already going to be won by Democrats but definitely would not be sent to states where the margin of victory was 20-30k votes.

Antonin Scalia was murdered.

Sandy Hook was staged! Man kid actors these days willing to take any jobs.

That Gubbermint has weather weapons that can steer tornados! I mean, we won't send one against North Korea, that'd be fricking dumb, we're going to keep em secret and use them on our own people!

Chemicals in the water are making frogs gay man.

Government is buying tons of coffins, for FEMA camps!

Seth Rich was murdered! Along with dozens if not hundreds of others by the Clintons, the most adept assassins in the world, who can't run Hillary's campaign!

There's a secret pedophile ring run in the basement of a pizza shop, that doesn't have a basement!

9/11 was an inside job!

Obama is going to declare martial law and not let the next president take over!

The new world order is a demonic high-tech tyranny who are using selective breeding to create a supreme race! (Alex Jones said so!)

Glenn Beck is actually a CIA operative!

Agenda 21 man, agenda 21!

Shariah law is going to take over our entire country! Any day now! Especially now that Obama totally took over the government and didn't let an idiot into the white house!

We ain't got no guns! Obama took em!

Seriously, take some meds

Hey sports expert,whats the matter,you butt hurt cause some one agreed with something another poster commented on? Get A freakin life ,whiny ass libtard P.O.S. !

Yeah! Whatsamatteryou! HEY! Itsa nicea place... :P

Archived