Rich David for Congress

binghamtonian

He has no chance against Anthony Brindisi, sorry Richard. If there is a serious challenge from the Republicans in NY-22 the candidate will come from the northern part of the district. Way more voters up there so that is where name recognition is most valuable. Noone in Utica gives a crap who Rich David is.

12 minutes ago, WyattEarp62 said:

Brindisi is going down in 2020...………………..

But it will NOT be by Rich David...……………...It WILL be by someone from the "Southern Part" of the District.

Stay tuned folks!

I am waiting for his announcement.

How can Rich David run for anything with the widespread sexual harassment at city hall? He brought back Chief Zikuski  after a sexual harassment lawsuit from a female officer.  There was reported sexual harassment in the planning dept.  And there was reported sexual harassment in the clerk's office.

2 hours ago, Former Democrat said:

How can Rich David run for anything with the widespread sexual harassment at city hall? He brought back Chief Zikuski  after a sexual harassment lawsuit from a female officer.  There was reported sexual harassment in the planning dept.  And there was reported sexual harassment in the clerk's office.

It's simple: they think they're normal and don't realize that any of this is weird or backwards.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:50 AM, WyattEarp62 said:

Brindisi is going down in 2020...………………..

But it will NOT be by Rich David...……………...It WILL be by someone from the "Southern Part" of the District.

Stay tuned folks!

I will stay tuned. Where were you fuckers when Brindisi beat Tenney? She might not have been perfect but at least she was pro Trump. Put up or shut up. I'm so sick of petty goat fuck politics in Binghamton.  

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

I will stay tuned. Where were you fuckers when Brindisi beat Tenney? She might not have been perfect but at least she was pro Trump. Put up or shut up. I'm so sick of petty goat fuck politics in Binghamton.  

I was there.  Tenney wasn't.  She ran a horrible campaign.  She missed appointments.  She never had a rally.  She was scared of her own shadow.

The person she had running her campaign was a red nose and 2 floppy shoes short of a clown.

She never answered Brindisi's attacks.

20 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I was there.  Tenney wasn't.  She ran a horrible campaign.  She missed appointments.  She never had a rally.  She was scared of her own shadow.

The person she had running her campaign was a red nose and 2 floppy shoes short of a clown.

She never answered Brindisi's attacks.

I had a chance to volunteer. Something in my soul said don't do it. 

On 5/19/2019 at 5:35 PM, 19April1775 said:

Just because someone is Pro-Trump doesn't mean they're right for the job, Tenney was a Trumpkin, but she was wrong for Upstate NY. She was an awful Congresswoman that did nothing for her constituents, she was as worthless as a 3 dollar bill.

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

Just because someone is Pro-Trump doesn't mean they're right for the job, Tenney was a Trumpkin, but she was wrong for Upstate NY. She was an awful Congresswoman that did nothing for her constituents, she was as worthless as a 3 dollar bill.

If it turned out that David Icke's conspiracy theory was right about the reptilians in skinsuits trying to infiltrate the ruling class, she'd be one of the lizard people for sure. She was terribly awkward around voters and clueless about people.

1775 said it himself, that it's ridiculous a Republican got kicked out by Brindisi in this district. He's right, but it's at least as much her weakness as a candidate as it was anything to do with Broome County Republicans. A Republican with a better campaign skillset can absolutely get into that seat and hold it.

Rich David is not that person. Steve Cornwell might prove to be.

21 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

If it turned out that David Icke's conspiracy theory was right about the reptilians in skinsuits trying to infiltrate the ruling class, she'd be one of the lizard people for sure. She was terribly awkward around voters and clueless about people.

1775 said it himself, that it's ridiculous a Republican got kicked out by Brindisi in this district. He's right, but it's at least as much her weakness as a candidate as it was anything to do with Broome County Republicans. A Republican with a better campaign skillset can absolutely get into that seat and hold it.

Rich David is not that person. Steve Cornwell might prove to be.

Agree with you on David and also Cornwell.

Tenney and Phillips are not good candidates either.  Phillips has lost 3 times and Tenney has lost 2 times.

Cornwell beat the Republican party in Broome County.  That was impressive.