Hilarious! Greg Deemie claims he's running for County Executive

JCALUM

I'll tell you exactly what's going on here.  Deemie probably brought this up, and was humored, by whoever he discussed it with.  But when the party's real candidate for County Executive comes forward, Deemie will be told he should really think about running against Donna Lupardo.  This is how is always works in the Broome GOP.  Tell people what they wants to hear, then try to talk them into running against Lupardo. And Bijoy Datta will hand you a bill for his political consulting. 

10 hours ago, Thurston Morton said:

I'll tell you exactly what's going on here.  Deemie probably brought this up, and was humored, by whoever he discussed it with.  But when the party's real candidate for County Executive comes forward, Deemie will be told he should really think about running against Donna Lupardo.  This is how is always works in the Broome GOP.  Tell people what they wants to hear, then try to talk them into running against Lupardo. And Bijoy Datta will hand you a bill for his political consulting. 

So what you are saying is everything in Broome County is rigged and the dumbest fucking thing in the world you can do is take the time to vote?

4 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

So what you are saying is everything in Broome County is rigged and the dumbest fucking thing in the world you can do is take the time to vote?

No.  Even if you are not supported by BJ, you can still run and win.  An example of that is Steve Cornwell.

On 6/14/2019 at 10:30 PM, PeteMoss said:

No.  Even if you are not supported by BJ, you can still run and win.  An example of that is Steve Cornwell.

I hear ya.