Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed

27 Time World Champions

1 hour ago, ginger said:

re: Press conference today Nancy Pelosi ...vulgar display of power.

It’s amazing she was able to keep her dentures in place. Nancy Pelosi is nuts! She thinks it's her call to control the government. Thinks Trump needs to prove innocence. Thinks this country is a globalist country. They do want to sign over the US to the United Nations. Ginger, you’re in healthcare I believe. What’s wrong with this woman? Drugs/alcohol? What?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

It’s amazing she was able to keep her dentures in place. Nancy Pelosi is nuts! She thinks it's her call to control the government. Thinks Trump needs to prove innocence. Thinks this country is a globalist country. They do want to sign over the US to the United Nations. Ginger, you’re in healthcare I believe. What’s wrong with this woman? Drugs/alcohol? What?

Thank you for reminding me President Trump does not have to prove his innocence. Nancy Pelosi is addicted to power. Have you ever felt power? I have, a couple of times although I can't recall the circumstances. It's revolting. I expect it's something she likes, an acquired taste.

btw Did you happen to see former President Clinton advised President Trump to do the job he was hired to do and let his staff and lawyers take care of the impeachment? Class Move. 

Castro to Yovanovich..."Did the White House or President Trump or anybody tell you why you were recalled?"

Then you have Presidents Trump's tweet FAIL.

Let me help you out...Ambassador Yovanovitch it is clear to me you are not a wartime consigliere.

19 hours ago, ginger said:

Thank you for reminding me President Trump does not have to prove his innocence. Nancy Pelosi is addicted to power. Have you ever felt power? I have, a couple of times although I can't recall the circumstances. It's revolting. I expect it's something she likes, an acquired taste.

btw Did you happen to see former President Clinton advised President Trump to do the job he was hired to do and let his staff and lawyers take care of the impeachment? Class Move. 

I'd like to expound upon this...a lot of people have mentioned they think Nancy Pelosi is a drunk. She is. You have heard the term,"DRUNK WITH POWER" ? That's what it looks like. Adam Schiff looks like he should be standing in front of a slot machine with that gavel in his hand. No doubt you've also heard the terms, a woman or man possessed?  Those two are the epitome of people possessed. We all know who the father of lies and the master of confusion is. This body deems to pervert the application of bribe to an unrecognizable statute. Well that's what liberals are good at, perverting things. 

Furthermore, I still don't think there is a whistleblower.

22 minutes ago, ginger said:

Schiff, the freudian slip to Jordan... instead of ranking member, "wrecking member" :) lol

All on purpose most likely. Didn't Pelosi call someone a "Republican talking points reporter" when she got asked a question she was too cowardly to answer? These people are on the run. A crap ton of the establishment in both parties were laundering huge sums of money through Ukraine and they are trying to stop the investigation into it. NOT GONNA WORK Nancy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 6:42 PM, 2pelo Honey said:

Roast that kraut with bacon, onions, and apples!

I'm doing this tomorrow but I have to go get my regular Kuhnes sauerkraut. That Amish kraut was way too vinegary.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, 19April1775 said:

All on purpose most likely. Didn't Pelosi call someone a "Republican talking points reporter" when she got asked a question she was too cowardly to answer? These people are on the run. A crap ton of the establishment in both parties were laundering huge sums of money through Ukraine and they are trying to stop the investigation into it. NOT GONNA WORK Nancy.

Pelosi pulling the catholic card because she doesn't like her motivations being questioned. Too bad. That's what you get when you decide to impeach a lawfully elected president.Can they really subpoena her if it goes to the senate? I hope she doesn't think she' going to get away with that there. 

32 minutes ago, ginger said:

Pelosi pulling the catholic card because she doesn't like her motivations being questioned. Too bad. That's what you get when you decide to impeach a lawfully elected president.Can they really subpoena her if it goes to the senate? I hope she doesn't think she' going to get away with that there. 

I'll start the questioning.

Speaker Pelosi, do you know who your boss is?

Speaker Pelosi, what is your definition of a heretic?

She opened the door you know. :)

Good morning, :) No. Good idea but I don't think it will make a difference. The kraut is too acidic for this dish. It' ok for a hot dog but will probably overpower the dish. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, M_Sable said:

Absolutely correct!  They set the rules for the endless Benghazi investigations, and now are all panties in a bunch because it has come back to haunt them.

Get a clue before you shoot your mouth off. Benghazi was a non event according to your sources, right? So why were they hoping Americans died in the the Baghdad embassy attack? Hoping to make Trump look as criminal and inept as Obama/Clinton? You joined the wrong side bro. Get your shit together.

de2f5f0d6b68703a.png?1577918512

50ca0e370479e152.png?1577918539

President Trump needs to stop defending himself. He has lawyers for that. I expect republicans and conservatives to start hammering the media regarding the democrats perversion of the constitution. I think it's an appropriate description everyone can relate to and will put the so called resistance on notice.

23 minutes ago, M_Sable said:

Both Trump and Guiliani should stop defending him...it's a clown show.

I just saw on FOX they are trying to put the kibosh on Guiliani, stating his presence would turn the impeachment into circus like it hasn't been that from the beginning. I'm not sure there is anyone else besides Rudy Guiliani who can defend this president. I'll bet in a million years he never thought he'd be doing something so important in his retirement years. But fine, let him second chair. Ted Cruz, Lindsay Graham and Guiliani or Dershowitz. In fact skip Graham. Dershowitz Guiliani and Cruz, that's quite the posse. :)

BTW I still don't think there is a whistleblower. I think Adam Schiff, the hearsay heretic is the whistleblower. Wait till MSNBC finds out...:)lol

19 hours ago, ginger said:

BTW I still don't think there is a whistleblower. I think Adam Schiff, the hearsay heretic is the whistleblower. Wait till MSNBC finds out...:)lol

Right but they still needed a cut out whistle blower. That guy Eric Chupacabra was the cut out. He is CIA. More proof it really is a coup attempt.

20 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Right but they still needed a cut out whistle blower. That guy Eric Chupacabra was the cut out. He is CIA. More proof it really is a coup attempt.

Embassy in Tehran - Surrendered to enemy by Democrat president

Embassy in Benghazi - Democrats allowed Americans to be killed and did nothing to stop it (I believe purposely)

Embassy in Baghdad - Still up and running fine thanks to our AMERICAN President.

Funny thing about American Presidents, they work to protect the USA and its citizens.

Funny thing about Democrats in the Oval Office, they would work with even satanic cults like islam to" fundamentally change" and destroy The USA and our Constitution. 

2 minutes ago, JB 2 said:

Funny thing about Democrats in the Oval Office, they would work with even satanic cults like islam to" fundamentally change" and destroy The USA and our Constitution. 

The terrorist Trump just had eliminated was in on Benghazi. Explains Democrats mourning.

182bf575280ce070.png?1578071860 

33 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

The terrorist Trump just had eliminated was in on Benghazi. Explains Democrats mourning.

182bf575280ce070.png?1578071860 

Also explains why Schumer is making a speech about how he wants the Persecution hearing to proceed. He still calls for the Inquisition Style now prevalent in the anti-American Democrat Party.

The Inquisition  Style Schumer wants to continue is simple; We hate-mongers wanting to overthrow, debase, the US Constitution have spent too much time looking to destroy trump and have been unable to find or manufacture  evidence to no avail. It is Time we Demand President Trump Prove he is INNOCENT of everything we can think of to accuse him of. So all you News Media get out there and hammer the minds of idiots  on how evil President Trump and his  supporters are (sorry cnn we were not able to give you a heads up on the rightful killing of terrorists. Trump knows how well we keep secrets harmful to the enemies of America).

2 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Also explains why Schumer is making a speech about how he wants the Persecution hearing to proceed. He still calls for the Inquisition Style now prevalent in the anti-American Democrat Party.

The Inquisition  Style Schumer wants to continue is simple; We hate-mongers wanting to overthrow, debase, the US Constitution have spent too much time looking to destroy trump and have been unable to find or manufacture  evidence to no avail. It is Time we Demand President Trump Prove he is INNOCENT of everything we can think of to accuse him of. So all you News Media get out there and hammer the minds of idiots  on how evil President Trump and his  supporters are (sorry cnn we were not able to give you a heads up on the rightful killing of terrorists. Trump knows how well we keep secrets harmful to the enemies of America).

Know this one thing. Chuck Schumer is irrelevant under Trump. He is a part of the Democrat traitors, along with RINO John McCain, who created this mess. It is fun making fun of him though.

402a6c612cb2630e.png?1578086145

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Hi sweetheart, I don't know if you saw the headlines today but the democrats are still putting forth the notion that President Trump has to "prove his innocence". While I hate to see the country's prolonged inconvenience with this rigamarole I'm still hoping Schiff and Pelosi are subpoenaed to testify. Nothing less than nose bleeds from the both of them will do.