COVID-19 IS A LIE!

Gentleman Ned

5 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Waaiiiitttt, what? Did we miss this? I can't even imagine this policy being more stupid. So they have been putting china virus people INTO nursing homes? Ginger, you know anything?

https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/cuomo-didnt-know-coronavirus-patients-are-being-sent-back-to-nursing-homes/

861faef16d5c3ef9.png?1587723662

He's lying. Governor Cuomo personally directed nursing homes to accept covid positive patients whether they were new admissions or residents who were sent out and acquired it.. I saw him say it. and now he's trying to pull a Senator Libous.."we can't tell private companies how to run their business." (ala IBM EIT post layoffs)

His disingenuousness is laughable. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ginger said:

He's lying. Governor Cuomo personally directed nursing homes to accept covid positive patients whether they were new admissions or residents who were sent out and acquired it.. I saw him say it. and now he's trying to pull a Senator Libous.."we can't tell private companies how to run their business." (ala IBM EIT post layoffs)

His disingenuousness is laughable. 

It looks like the whole china virus hysteria hoax is exposing some serious nonsense. Thank you you NYC pieces of shit for sticking us with this MORON Cuomo.

75 I'm simply comparing the mayor in Jaws to Governor Cuomo making excuses for deliberately infecting elderly New Yorkers. People are dead. Let's have a senate hearing in Congress.

4 minutes ago, ginger said:

75 I'm simply comparing the mayor in Jaws to Governor Cuomo making excuses for deliberately infecting elderly New Yorkers. People are dead. Let's have a senate hearing in Congress.

Ohhh. I thought you were making fun of Trump for having to bring out a scientist to explain that the Sun is the best antiseptic known to man.

20 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Ohhh. I thought you were making fun of Trump for having to bring out a scientist to explain that the Sun is the best antiseptic known to man.

Hey '75, cabin fever getting to ya?  :  ) lemme brighten yer day, or at least maybe get a smile from ya.

With the reports of Drones Bought/Donated BY, China to be used in our American Cities and Beaches, some with inftared, ain't that what we used to take out Terrorists?

Will be interesting to see how long before the sales of Scopes go up.

Ya Rec'on?

12 minutes ago, JB 2 said:

Hey '75, cabin fever getting to ya?  :  ) lemme brighten yer day, or at least maybe get a smile from ya.

With the reports of Drones Bought/Donated BY, China to be used in our American Cities and Beaches, some with inftared, ain't that what we used to take out Terrorists?

Ya Rec'on?

Seriously JB, the other night was maybe the 5th time I've seen some kind of surveillance in the air while driving at night. One night the thing was following me and distracting my driving. It wanted to be seen. Last 4th of July or maybe the day before, something big rose up out Rome way...afb direction...I could see it from...I think I was around Paris. I'm not impressed.

5 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Ya Rec'on?

And the best part is everyone is authorized to walk around with any mask they prefer to hide their identity. You can't make this up!

How in the f*ck does something like this happen??? Are we in the Twilight Zone???

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/coronavirus-patients-admitted-to-queens-nursing-home-with-body-bags/

8b25e99c0ed18d32.png?1587850759

a150cdfeb9bf5c08.png?1587850774

Millions of cases.....small amount of death

No matter how many walls of text are posted here by "experts", the field of Epidemiology has been permanently disgraced by the actions of a few.

Fuckery. That's the parameter some of you failed to include in your analysis. And the fuckery permeates all "science" because "scientists" are for sale.

On 4/25/2020 at 5:58 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Millions of cases.....small amount of death

No matter how many walls of text are posted here by "experts", the field of Epidemiology has been permanently disgraced by the actions of a few.

Fuckery. That's the parameter some of you failed to include in your analysis. And the fuckery permeates all "science" because "scientists" are for sale.

For Sale? As long as "The Peoples House" is run by Reprehensibles'  instead of Representatives our country will continue being for sale.

What's the latest Covid-19 treatment?  How about a short duration of sex change drugs?

Huh?

That's right.  Seems doctors and scientists have noticed an interesting statistic.  Men are more likely to get Covid-19 than women. So there must be something different about women than men. (No s***)

What could that be?  I know.

Estrogen!

So let's give men a few days' worth of estrogen to see if that improves their immune system.

Heaven forbid we use hydroxychloroquine. Or strengthen the immune system with Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Selenium and Zinc - nutrients already proven to work.

And no, this is not a joke or satire. Unless the Daily Mail has been pranked, and these tests are not going to be done at Stony Brook University in New York and Cedars-Sinai in California.

And they wonder why people are really starting to doubt the Covid-19 hysteria.

What's next - bloodletting with leeches?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8261241/Could-giving-men-estrogen-help-recover-COVID-Female-hormones-prevent-inflammation.html#comments

^ That's a stupid theory and will be of zero therapeutic value. Adding estrogen will not offset androgens significantly in a timely manner. Not to mention side effects...like ischemic stroke.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4275797/

post edit...you have to remember most of the coronavirus patients are elderly. BTW you'd have to read the entire article to see where my suppositions are supported.

2 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

What's the latest Covid-19 treatment?  How about a short duration of sex change drugs?

Huh?

That's right.  Seems doctors and scientists have noticed an interesting statistic.  Men are more likely to get Covid-19 than women. So there must be something different about women than men. (No s***)

What could that be?  I know.

Estrogen!

So let's give men a few days' worth of estrogen to see if that improves their immune system.

Heaven forbid we use hydroxychloroquine. Or strengthen the immune system with Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Selenium and Zinc - nutrients already proven to work.

And no, this is not a joke or satire. Unless the Daily Mail has been pranked, and these tests are not going to be done at Stony Brook University in New York and Cedars-Sinai in California.

And they wonder why people are really starting to doubt the Covid-19 hysteria.

What's next - bloodletting with leeches?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8261241/Could-giving-men-estrogen-help-recover-COVID-Female-hormones-prevent-inflammation.html#comments

"Starting" to doubt the china virus hysteria? You are being kind to our slow pokes. I get it. 

23 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

"Starting" to doubt the china virus hysteria? You are being kind to our slow pokes. I get it. 

Lots of people have different ideas of how to treat coronavirus at different stages of the disease process. IMO that particular approach is grasping at straws.  

On 4/25/2020 at 5:51 PM, 19April1775 said:

How in the f*ck does something like this happen??? Are we in the Twilight Zone???

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/coronavirus-patients-admitted-to-queens-nursing-home-with-body-bags/

8b25e99c0ed18d32.png?1587850759

a150cdfeb9bf5c08.png?1587850774

They're short one body bag.

10 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

California Doctors Go on Ingraham Angle, Challenge COVID Policy - YOUTUBE TAKES DOWN THEIR VIDEOS DURING SHOW!

More information here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-california-doctors-go-ingraham-angle-challenge-official-covid-policy-youtube-takes-videos/

And Trumps DOJ and FBI just keep on letting it happen. Don't forget that.