Terry “Foreclosure” Ferrell, candidate for BC Leg

Total Disaster

Terry “Foreclosure” Farrell is the best the Democrats can come up with to run for the Broome County Legislature seat in West Endicott? She is a total disaster.

Look at her recent legal and financial troubles. She’s one paycheck away from another foreclosure. 

Broome County has a $400 million budget. And the next two years will be even more difficult after Covid. Do not let this TOTAL DISASTER get elected to the County Legislature.  She needs to clean up her own life before she tries to ruin ours.

5712A985-F072-463D-A4C4-62F9BF375C48.jpeg

She seems to be a "One Trick Pony"........................The proposed Endicott incinerator.

While this is a highly important issue, the County has no vote in this matter..................and I know that Greg Baldwin has been involved in everything that the County Reps have been doing in their limited roll.

There are many more issues at the County that Terri does not seem to aware of...............or just does not care about.................like a $400m budget!

What is your experience with something like that Terri???......Finances................if the OP is any indication, it's not good!!!

Also, if your background / education is in Environmental Science.....................can you please tell the people of Endicott, Town of Union and Town of Maine (Because that IS who you would represent) what job(s) you currently or previously held in your field of study??

You would be representing ALL of the above listed municipalities, yet you ONLY seem to be interested in Endicott!

Sounds like you should be running for Endicott Trustee!

I'd say you have some "splaining" to do "Rucy"!!!

17 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Weslar is another poor candidate.  The last I saw him, he was cleaning tables at the Lourdes cafeteria.  Not that there is anything wrong with that job.  But how do you jump from that job to voting on a $400 million budget?

Weslar is in charge of food services at Lourdes. Not exactly an easy job and I’m sure it’s a headache. He probably saw a dirty table and wiped it down. You have to respect that. With that being said, the guy is a total dick and I agree. He shouldn’t be in charge of a $400 million budget. 

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Weslar is in charge of food services at Lourdes. Not exactly an easy job and I’m sure it’s a headache. He probably saw a dirty table and wiped it down. You have to respect that. With that being said, the guy is a total dick and I agree. He shouldn’t be in charge of a $400 million budget. 

Thanks for the update.  I didn't know that.

It sure would be nice if our elected officials put their CVs out where everyone can see them.  Who the heck am I voting for?

14 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I don’t think he’s in charge. He lives in poverty. Moved from a dump on Main Street to a dump on Helen Street. He’s never even owned. He rents.

Just spoke to somebody at Lourdes. Not sure of Bob’s title. He has more to do with catering for meetings, events. Although that’s on hold right now. Described Bob as odd but nice. Sorry for any confusion. Thought for sure he ran things or at one time did. Not somebody I would vote for. 

• 2 weeks later...

Terry Foreclosure Farrell just called into Binghamton Now on WNBF. Her interview was terrible. She appears to have no idea what she’s talking about. At one point she claimed the district she is running in has 4,500 residents. By my calculations, each district should have 2 or 3 times that number of residents.

If her math is that off, it would explain why her house is constantly being foreclosed on.

She is absolutely clueless!!!

She is clearly only running to represent the Village of Endicott because of the incinerator issue, and could care less about the people in the towns of Union & Maine.

Another Dimwit............just like Heather Staley and Bridget Kane!!