Mostly peaceful protests in Washington 1/6/2021

PeteMoss

Classic. I never should have gone to the grocery store. Fox news is saying "these" people are extremists. Where's the love? Don't we get a summer of love?

On 1/6/2021 at 4:55 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

This man broke into the office of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and put his feet up on her desk 😂 😂 😂 😂 

A1-A647-BC-EC92-409-E-9-A02-87-AA4-FB9-D

This man has been identified. Where's the full list of names of those arrested plus the circumstances surrounding the fatal shooting of the lady vet. And how did these folks manage to easily storm the Capital?

https://www.newsmax.com/us/nancypelosi-capitol-riot-desk/2021/01/07/id/1004680/

1 hour ago, thomas said:

This man has been identified. Where's the full list of names of those arrested plus the circumstances surrounding the fatal shooting of the lady vet. And how did these folks manage to easily storm the Capital?

https://www.newsmax.com/us/nancypelosi-capitol-riot-desk/2021/01/07/id/1004680/

"I sat down here in my desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. That ain’t her desk – we loaned her that desk," he said. "And she ain’t appreciating the desk, so I thought I would sit down and appreciate the desk."

😂 Gotta love this guy 

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

"I sat down here in my desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. That ain’t her desk – we loaned her that desk," he said. "And she ain’t appreciating the desk, so I thought I would sit down and appreciate the desk."

😂 Gotta love this guy 

Shaq just said he should get 30 yrs in prison. In NYS you can punch a police officer in the face and be released within an hour. Did I mention they have no cash bail in DC too?

There is a great analysis of Jan 6th, 2021 on Twitter.  Basically what it showed is that the capitol could be taken over by a guy in a Cosplay outfit. 

---------------------------

The very people that last summer had claimed Trump was the one hiding out were quivering in their little mask-y clumps, as Lindsey Graham put it, in fear for their lives.

The people doing nothing more than barging in and taking selfies put the fear of God into the ruling cabal. They were embarrassed, humiliated, made to look petty in the eyes of the world.

the psychological impact of such a moment. Allow me two historical analogies: in 1940 at the peak of the Battle of Britain, Churchill ordered Berlin to be bombed. It had zero tactical impact, had no chance of materially changing the war.   but psychologically it struck a nerve with Hitler, who immediately (for the worse) changed the targets, giving the RAF the life it needed. Likewise, in 1942, Jimmy Doolittle's raid on Tokyo did very little actual damage, but it terrified the Japanese.

We have certainly shed thousands of the less-committed, the "moderates." No matter which revolution you look at, the revolutionary party ALWAYS benefits by forcing moderates out. It steels their resolve & clears their vision.

before Jan 6 the white house and monuments were monuments of white supremacy built by slaves but now it's sacred ground.... Unbelievable. (I do think he be right in a world gone wrong)

-----------------------------------------------------

Lots of good comments:

https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/1347334585462345729

Does the fly on Pence at the debate make sense now?

This guy...a rather incendiary fellow...I saw him do a video before the election. Whatcha doin' in the capitol building Mr Sullivan? Let me see if I can find...found it..ok, off to work...have a good night everyone. :) 

https://twitter.com/Buzzer365/status/1347662586398044161/photo/1

Is there a full list of those names of "protesters" listed? Just wondering who was involved. And their background. I've seen there were 79 arrests at the protest. We're just getting piece meal drips of names so far. 2 laptops were stolen. One from Pelosi's office?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/08/capitol-attack-computer-theft-information-security

• 3 years later...
On 1/8/2021 at 5:44 PM, ginger said:

This guy...a rather incendiary fellow...I saw him do a video before the election. Whatcha doin' in the capitol building Mr Sullivan? Let me see if I can find...found it..ok, off to work...have a good night everyone. :) 

https://twitter.com/Buzzer365/status/1347662586398044161/photo/1

6 years in jail for fomenting a riot on January 6th. 

Not 

Nearly

Enough

He was allowed in along with his girlfriend as a journalist. He taped himself talking about how surprised he was that they let him in. 

However,  it's too coincidental to me that he just happened to be standing a few feet away from Ashley Babbitt when she was murdered. 

The judge confiscated the $90 gs he made selling the footage. The government had tape of him saying he wanted to tear the whole thing down. He brought a megaphone and was inciting riot. He also had a 6 inch blade on him.

The reports are saying he's getting 6 years in prison. I still think there's more to this. Maybe he'll talk after a few more years. Somebody let him in the door and somebody told him where to go. 

It's also too coincidental to me that I noticed this kid months maybe a year before J6. I noticed but the FBI and Secret Service didn't? People on twitter noticed. Like more than 300 people. That's BS.