There will be at least 5 Ballot proposals to vote on in November.

PeteMoss

7 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Indeed!

What about 2 and 5?

No on 2. 

"Right to Clean Air, Clean Water, and a Healthful Environment"  This is actually very troubling.  This could be expanded to mean anything.  The courts could interpret this in too many ways.  While the basic wording sounds OK, the unintended consequences could be devastating.  NO!

The US constitution states" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic
Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to
ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

And yet judges let out career criminals to prey on the population.

Blank on 5.  It is something regarding NYC civil court.  I will leave the vote blank and let NYC decide for themselves.  

The first 4 are scary.

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

I don’t know. Jackson was pretty eager for the battery incinerator. If there’s profit in it, they don’t care.

The people in Albany and NYC seem pretty intent on making the rest of us miserable with their incessant taxing and rules..In the 5 boroughs they don't have to recycle..they don't have to pay for city bags. they gave half a million illegal aliens driver's licenses and then complain about parking and smog...I think I read they are adding a tax just to drive into the city now, on top of normal tolls...what, I think it's $16.00 to cross the GW and $10.00 to cross the Whitestone Bridge...costs me $30 to visit my child. 

2 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Four feet of snow, you’ll miss that gas powered blower. Unbelievable.

Clean Air and Water Act of ‘74 was good enough, fools.

Exactly - it was hard enough clearing that snow with a 2 stage gas powered machine .... electric will take twice as long due to charging and with the increasing rates of NYSEG it will probably cost 3x the amount per snow storm.