Local COVID cases spike, packed hospitals & INCOMPETENT doctors

BinghamtonBill

On 11/14/2021 at 5:32 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

The surgical floor at Lourdes is short 12 Nurses.  Currently, the ER at Lourdes and a Medical Unit are completely staffed by travelers.  

Well, I presently waiting to be seen at the Lourdes ER. Nothing serious (I think), but I chose Lourdes as I really cannot stand the ER at Wilson. They say it’ll be hours before I’ll be seen. 

7 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

Well, I presently waiting to be seen at the Lourdes ER. Nothing serious (I think), but I chose Lourdes as I really cannot stand the ER at Wilson. They say it’ll be hours before I’ll be seen. 

That sucks! Thoughts and Prayers, Wolf

I had a Dr’s appointment there earlier today in the Towers. Three freaking hours! 

Scratch Urgent Care. I just had a teleconsult with DOCTORS ON DEMAND. It took 20-30 minutes total. Fill out the questionnaire, wait for a doctor...she was very nice. CVS called about 20 minutes ago. Perfect for something simple. I paid cash...total cost $75.00. They take insurance.

https://www.doctorondemand.com/what-we-treat/preventive-health?utm_source=search&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=3Q_Google_Search_NB_Alpha_MD&utm_term=virtual healthcare&gclid=Cj0KCQiAys2MBhDOARIsAFf1D1eUuxbE6vsp7JGetbHsJGgXDOUv-BmBuJ8iIJaz2eZkLWfGrDrfzOcaAiSXEALw_wcB

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 7:55 AM, ginger said:

Non vaxed patients go to the end of the line? Is that the policy? That's what they are saying on twitter. I have doctors on my feed not to mention politicians who have these people talking like this.. I'll find you some threads when I get a chance...unbelievable..the utter arrogance. 

Get a load of these piece of shit murderous nurses.

Well Pete then you wonder why nurses are treated as disposable. Those ladies did not help their profession and quite frankly they are obligated to do so under the ANA Code of Ethics. In fact I tweeted to them that they needed an inservice on that material.

Lourdes Hospital has those damn hospitalists who don't know their head from their asses. One of these dickheads told my sister she was pregnant and she had them take a pregnancy test a few times- he told her pain was from pregnancy. Little did he know my sister had a full hysterectomy ten years earlier- at LOURDES. We ladies all worked at Lourdes and we saw what was going on. The minute anyone complained about work conditions they threw your ass out. God Bless everyone in the medical field down to cleaners and cooks.These people give their all to keep us safe and healthy. Traveling Nurses are Angels too and deserve our respect. I salute them all.

3 hours ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

Lourdes Hospital has those damn hospitalists who don't know their head from their asses. One of these dickheads told my sister she was pregnant and she had them take a pregnancy test a few times- he told her pain was from pregnancy. Little did he know my sister had a full hysterectomy ten years earlier- at LOURDES. We ladies all worked at Lourdes and we saw what was going on. The minute anyone complained about work conditions they threw your ass out. God Bless everyone in the medical field down to cleaners and cooks.These people give their all to keep us safe and healthy. Traveling Nurses are Angels too and deserve our respect. I salute them all.

In K12 schools and colleges there are "accommodations" made for students with disabilities.  Some of these "accommodations" could include extra time, having questions read to them, taking an assessment in a quiet room, no penalty for misspellings and more.

I had an experience in a local ER that led me to believe that there are "accommodations" for physicians taking their boards.  I found a NYS website that stated "accommodations" can be made but it was not specific as to what "accommodations" were allowable.

Something to ponder.